Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?

Guest Charles

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(A) little food for thought ,i'll keep it simple ,I'll eat what ever I'm in the mood for and as for (B)lack (F)riday thank god i'm working cuz I already see the looks from the other one who (B)ears the ring of (M)arriage but I gotta plan I'll work and she will spend my (M)oney on shopping:cry:

Oh man its gunna be busy at work, Im working that day

(A) little food for thought ,i'll keep it simple ,I'll eat what ever I'm in the mood for and as for (B)lack (F)riday thank god i'm working cuz I already see the looks from the other one who (B)ears the ring of (M)arriage but I gotta plan I'll work and she will spend my (M)oney on shopping:cry:

lol

The l.i.e near queens blvd will be a catastrophe and other roadways that lead to the "mall" cause there's no other day to shop.

For thanksgiving I hope I get the drumstick. thank you.

This year i am going to see the parade, then hit up the staten island ferry, then see a movie, then i dunno. My girlfriend's parents might go to her sisters' house in PA, in which case i guess we order pizza & watch movies all night, or if they stay in bayonne, her mom might cook up a delicious feast. In any case i have a 12 zone railpass, so that's always helpful.

- A

Since my house is a "empty space" to say , my mom and I will invite as many relatives/friends/co-workers as possible. That includes brothers , sisters , cousins(Except for my closest one , Victoria) , some of my friends from my community , some friends from school , you get the idea. We will have a big feast made of turkey , stuffing , ice cream sandwiches , cookies , cranberries , yams , and a spongebob cake. We will have a gaming contest in 2 of the 4 rooms in my place. And some karaoke to finish it off. (Sorry , but there are no plans to see a football game for me).

Just a note for those of you taking the subway over Thanksgiving weekend: The MTA still has a set of GO's planned for Sat and Sun. Most will be Sunday only, but these 2 relatively large ones will be in effect on Sat and Sun:

-No (7) QBP-TSQ

-CI-bound (F) on (E)(A), Roosevelt Av-Jay St

I wanted to shout out a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here!

I hope everyone enjoys spending some time with your family and friends and thanking god and family for the food that will be served!

Enjoy the food, have fun and God Bless all :)! (Even if you don't believe in Christ ;))

TD-00038-C.jpg

Archived