Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?

Guest Charles

Guest Charles

Hey guys

Because it's Thanksgiving, I thought it would be appropriate to start a thread about, well, Thanksgiving.

Wonder what all of you arre thankful for, how you're going to spend Thanksgiving, etc.

Me, I'm thankful for my family and friends and I'm gonna spend the holidays at my grandma's house.

~Charles

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bigbird.jpg

-Guess whos roasted lol~

Happy Thanksgiving to all at the NYCTF, hope everyone enjoy spending time with there family and friends, together eating at the table, preying and soo on!:cool:

Anyways HAPPY THANKSGIVING! And enjoy the dinner tonight[LATERZ]

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!:):D

~M@rK(2)(5)<5>~

bigbird.jpg

-Guess whos roasted lol~

Happy Thanksgiving to all at the NYCTF, hope everyone enjoy spending time with there family and friends, together eating at the table, preying and soo on!:cool:

Anyways HAPPY THANKSGIVING! And enjoy the dinner tonight[LATERZ]

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!:):D

~M@rK(2)(5)<5>~

LOL at the picture.

@Everyone: Wish you all a great Thanksgiving! Be safe!

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy it but safely!!

Thanks for having the (1)(2)(3)(4)<4>(5)<5>(6)<6>(7)<7>(A) <A> (:)(C)(D)(E)(F)(G)(H)(J)(L)(M)(N)(Q)<Q>(R) <R> (S)(V)(W)(Z)

subway lines, subway cars, commuter cars and commuter lines as well as all buses and routes and most importantly

all provided by the :

(MTA)NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT !! and the (MTA)BUS company, Metro North railroad, Long Island Railroad and Long Isalnd bus as well as Bridges and Tunnels!

-Nicholas

Happy thanksgiving, guys!

Don't eat too much. =P

Too late... :P

Black Friday tomorrow, but until then, eat well!

And remember why we celebrate this holiday too, to give thanks to whoever you believe in for everything we have. Thank the Pilgrims and Native Americans for giving us this holiday. Then stuff your faces.

• 11 months later...

Gonna see the younger siblings, my grandmother, aunts and whoever else decides to come visit them in Delaware. I typically helped put together the food that we serve on our table when I lived with my grandmother. If I make it down early enough I still attempt it, or I'll bake some macaroni and cheese as well as pot roast to bring down with me.

Archived