Soooooo....How was the T/O test??

NASCAR

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

Yeah I think if you have the scantron sheet that goes left to right, then the rows of seats next to you have sheets running top to bottom.

I took the test at JHS 8 (room 420) and waited online for over an hour to get in the building. The test was really easy, I dont see how anyone can fail unless you dont understand what you read, and honestly if you cant comprehend what a paragrah states right above the sentence I dont think you should be driving a 270 ton train. Its not like they dont allow you to re-read the paragraph you just read. The only question I know for sure I got wrong was the one that asked where Hunter college was. I had a little difficulty with a few of the questions but I dont think I could have gotten more than 2 or 3 wrong out of 80. I saved all of my answers so I can check on the DCAS website when they post the answer keys. The test was definately alot easier than I anticipated. A few questions were worded a bit confusing but most of them were pretty straight forward and you could find the answers pretty easily since most of the time you could find the same sentence of the question somewhere in the paragrah they show you before hand.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

I took the test at JHS 8 (room 420) and waited online for over an hour to get in the building. The test was really easy, I dont see how anyone can fail unless you dont understand what you read, and honestly if you cant comprehend what a paragrah states right above the sentence I dont think you should be driving a 270 ton train. Its not like they dont allow you to re-read the paragraph you just read. The only question I know for sure I got wrong was the one that asked where Hunter college was. I had a little difficulty with a few of the questions but I dont think I could have gotten more than 2 or 3 wrong out of 80. I saved all of my answers so I can check on the DCAS website when they post the answer keys. The test was definately alot easier than I anticipated. A few questions were worded a bit confusing but most of them were pretty straight forward and you could find the answers pretty easily since most of the time you could find the same sentence of the question somewhere in the paragrah they show you before hand.

I bet the Hunter College question will be on the protest block. I'm going to attend. I answered Upper West Side since it asked where the NEAREST neighborhood is. Then again too LIC is near as well

I bet the Hunter College question will be on the protest block. I'm going to attend. I answered Upper West Side since it asked where the NEAREST neighborhood is. Then again too LIC is near as well

I said Upper West Side as well, for some reason I thought it was on the west side not east.

I took the 3:30pm test at JHS 008 in Jamaica. The line wasn't as long as I expected once I got on it but it built up as 3:30pm approached and past. We didn't get into the building until 4:20pm and the test didn't start until after 5pm. What I liked about this testing location is that they gave us the classroom assignment as we entered the building unlike when I took the C/O test in Dec '08... they herded us into the cafeteria and had us sit for almost an hour before the class assignments.

I think I did well on this test, probably not 100% but in the 90s. Did anyone have an answer sheet that was numbered from top to bottom instead of across left to right? The only reason I ask is because when I was leaving I couldn't help from noticing that the person taking the test to the left of me answered all his questions from top to bottom. :confused: I hope for his sake he had a different answer sheet than I did. ;)

don't feel bad I was thereb(2) they started at 1145

The lighting question with Labor day and Veterens day in it should be protested as well.

They do but you have to remember not to overthink the question. It just said kids were on the tracks. It didn't say what they were doing. They could have been peacefully sleeping, you don't know, since it didn't say you can't assume they were being disorderly. Plus always go with the obvious answer. They're on the tracks. Kids can't work for MTA, and if they don't work for MTA they must be unauthorized. There fore that's the answer.

Yes, they COULD be behaving disorderly, and yes that code (which is actually "12-12" not RC whatever number) is meant for disorderly customers on the train, but even without knowing that the answer should have been easy to figure out you just have to be careful not to overthink it and confuse yourself.

12-12 simply means Disorderly Passengers/Customers. You could have a 12-12 on the train, the platform, the booth area, etc.

As far as the question goes, the answer is definitely to call it in as "passengers on the tracks." You cannot call it in as "disorderly passengers" because you cannot tell from afar whether they are being disorderly or not, nor can you tell if they are aware of the rule which forbids them to be there in the first place.

The test was pretty easy, only question I wasnt sure was about which cars do you put a break on on a grade or something like that.

Rule states that a lay-up must have at least two cars with handbrakes on each end, with the exception being on a grade with all four handbrakes on the downgrade end.

I went with the Labor Day answer. I dunno if its right but I can't remember the times for the others.

your right cause the other choices were thanks, xmas, and vets all holidays in fall hours the question gave a time and date for summer time

Did anyone have an answer sheet that was numbered from top to bottom instead of across left to right? The only reason I ask is because when I was leaving I couldn't help from noticing that the person taking the test to the left of me answered all his questions from top to bottom. :confused: I hope for his sake he had a different answer sheet than I did. ;)

I am so accustomed to answer sheets going down. I answer the first question, then I answer the one under it before I realized that was 7. I then noticed it was going across. I made sure to follow the numbers the rest of the way. I noticed the guys on both my left and right were going down.

it was randell islands, wards island, liberty island and some other island that new yokrers dont bother to visit.

the other choice was CONEY ISLAND :mad: - New Yorkers don't bother to visit there??? :confused::(

liberty was the right answer tho

Archived