New York City Bus Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

Okay. Lemme think about it. Although I may not be as superior as most of the routes in my borough in length, I am not as short as the B42 or Q42, but I can carry more passenegrs then other lenghtier distance bus routes on an annual basis

Q64? I'll pass if I get this right.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok then, my go, I am a short route, but an imprtant one, i connect my community to the subway, I interline myself with another route that I meet at my subway terminal, u see RTS's and Orion's on my route, and people have wanted me extended and overnight service restored its an easy one, so who am I?

Starting from 2008, the Q21 was the variant of the Q11. Starting from 2012, the Q52 is a variety of the heavy used Q11. Along the corridor, runs the express bus. The BM5 is (like) the super express version of the QM15. The Q52 is like a variant of the Q53.

Fill in the blanks.

.....in bold.

Anyway, I guess I'll go....

I'll jock your style here, does make things a little easier.....

At this mall in the eastern part of my borough, the ___ & the ___ terminates here & are both interborough routes.... The ___ used to terminate here, but it got pushed back to serve another destination..... The ___ still serves this mall though.....

The interborough route ___ sees more hispanic riders & the interborough route ___ sees more arab riders.

At this mall in the eastern part of my borough, the Bx12 & the Q50 terminates here & are both interborough routes.... The Bx28? used to terminate here, but it got pushed back to serve another destination..... The Bx38 still serves this mall though.....

The interborough route Bx12 sees more hispanic riders & the interborough route ???? sees more arab riders.

That's what I got...

.....in bold.

Anyway, I guess I'll go....

I'll jock your style here, does make things a little easier.....

At this mall in the eastern part of my borough, the ___ & the ___ terminates here & are both interborough routes.... The ___ used to terminate here, but it got pushed back to serve another destination..... The ___ still serves this mall though.....

The interborough route ___ sees more hispanic riders & the interborough route ___ sees more arab riders.

Well you got some parts off but still makes sense. The super express was the QM16/QM17, but BM5 fits as well .Anyways carry on

My first guess would've been the Gateway Mall in Brooklyn, but that doesn't have any route that was cut back from the mall. :wacko:

I chose the term "pushed" back for a reason; never said cut..... The B83 doesn't terminate at the mall, it terminates at the developmental ctr. entrance (fountain, north of seaview).... But it still serves the mall....

The 3 routes in question are the B13, 83, and the Q8....

pass or go ?

I'll go.

My eastern terminal is by an avenue named after a Carribean island, with a transfer being available to a route with a number 1 higher than my own. My western terminal connects to (among other routes), a route with a number 1 lower than my own. I run along an avenue whose name rhymes with that of an aquatic reptile.

I'll go.

My eastern terminal is by an avenue named after a Carribean island, with a transfer being available to a route with a number 1 higher than my own. My western terminal connects to (among other routes), a route with a number 1 lower than my own. I run along an avenue whose name rhymes with that of an aquatic reptile.

Q55

checkmate already guessed the right mall involved in my last riddle, but I'll fill this in anyway, for those who are curious about the last part of the riddle.

At this mall in the eastern part of my borough, the B13 & the Q8 terminates here & are both interborough routes.... The B83 used to terminate here, but it got pushed back to serve another destination..... The B83 still serves this mall though.....

The interborough route B13 sees more hispanic riders & the interborough route Q8 sees more arab riders.

-------------------

Anyway, I'll just wait for Q23 to pass or go with checkmate's latest riddle....

Archived