Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
EE Broadway Local

Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

Good God… I go to Atlantic Avenue’s Target and I see a group of young adults just stealing things from the Halloween area. One of them takes a bag of jolly ranchers from the shelf, rips it open, puts one in his mouth, and lets the rest fall to the floor. I tell my sister about it and she calls me a racist for mentioning it.

The extreme left has ushered in an era of self-censorship and doublethink.

• LMAO! 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, CenSin said:

Good God… I go to Atlantic Avenue’s Target and I see a group of young adults just stealing things from the Halloween area. One of them takes a bag of jolly ranchers from the shelf, rips it open, puts one in his mouth, and lets the rest fall to the floor. I tell my sister about it and she calls me a racist for mentioning it.

You can say that again...

On 10/10/2018 at 10:54 PM, CenSin said:

That's.... not racist. That's merely, an observation.  The western world has gone to the dogs.....

So Seattle is getting an NHL franchise. I was hoping for the Nordiques to return so the conferences can be even again 

1 minute ago, Q43LTD said:

So Seattle is getting an NHL franchise. I was hoping for the Nordiques to return so the conferences can be even again 

I was a big Nordiques fan and still am (Avalanche). Remember the games at the Colisée in Québec.  The problem is Québec is a small market... A hockey market, but a small market in the overall scheme of things similar to Winnipeg, so you'd need investors with deep pockets with a new arena ready, just like Vegas and Winnipeg have.