Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing with fire is not a wise thing to do. That's the jist of it. People like to talk behind a mask of anomynity with inflammatory and stealth like trollish actions which makes them cowards obviously. I'm sure they will not tell such things I see posted sometimes to someones face.

Saying it straight.

It won't hit home until some real shit goes down. It's all a matter of waiting now.

No dodging bullets anymore, the ultimate test is amongst us all.

It will go down.

It won't hit home until some real shit goes down. It's all a matter of waiting now.

It will go down.

Welcome to the internet ladies trolls and gentelmen, or in the case away from the computer screen as the internet is a way to make personal connections, welcome to life.

Edited by realizm

Also for the banned users around, you losers are still not tough guys for calling anyone out on other transit sites. Here is a message for some of those users, what you say on the internet can comeback to haunt you, especially when it comes to face to face confrontations. That's all.

I've still never bumped into that special someone at Casey Stengal..hope he didn't get transferred.  :rolleyes:

A revelation of persistent problems that only worsen as time goes on.

This is only the surface of the discussion.

+1 for bringing it to attention.

It will go down.

you aint seen nothing yet... when i was on airline-empires... people were multi accounting to the point where they were causing extreme issues with servers (i think some one hacked). I had my period where I trolled that site but now its over.... it was 2 years ago... more important shit to do, sensible converstations to have.

you aint seen nothing yet... when i was on airline-empires... people were multi accounting to the point where they were causing extreme issues with servers (i think some one hacked). I had my period where I trolled that site but now its over.... it was 2 years ago... more important shit to do, sensible converstations to have.

Speaking of trolling, I do test my limits every now and then (even here) but it's not worth my time anymore. Too many followers and copycats out there.

I now digress for the sake of confidentiality for the both of us.

You know I'll probably get in trouble for saying this, but this needs to be said to get something loud and clear to a group of users on this site. To some users that are spying on the chat for banned users, you can spy all you want too. It's not going to matter as we will still be talking about whatever subjects we discuss.

Also for the banned users around, you losers are still not tough guys for calling anyone out on other transit sites. Here is a message for some of those users, what you say on the internet can comeback to haunt you, especially when it comes to face to face confrontations. That's all.

preach! This is why i stopped going to the chats. so fed up with the damn spying. And of course when I say something (which wasn't anything different than what someone else said), I'm the one that gets targeted for it like this summer. so forget it, not going back there anymore.

Edited by Grand Concourse

preach! This is why i stopped going to the chats. so fed up with the damn spying. And of course when I say something (which wasn't anything different than what someone else said), I'm the one that gets targeted for it like this summer. so forget it, not going back there anymore.

LOL. Werd.

I've got to get to you first

Before they do

It's just a question of time

Before they lay their hands on you

And make you just like the rest

I've got to get to you first

It's just a question of time

After some research on JFK I realized this section of "A Question of Time" basically sums up what Jackie was thinking about JFK's affairs and I think that's just plain sad...

Cyber Monday > Black Friday.

Though usually the day before Black Friday, they would change the price of the items slightly higher than usual then trick the sales into people on Black Friday.  Usually same with Cyber Monday.  Though unless certain of the price margins of said items then go for it if you think the deal is good.

I don't really condone into buying a fully built desktop anyway for that matter, I'd rather buy the parts separately and build it myself if the price warrants it.

Cyber Monday > Black Friday.

Though usually the day before Black Friday, they would change the price of the items slightly higher than usual then trick the sales into people on Black Friday. Usually same with Cyber Monday. Though unless certain of the price margins of said items then go for it if you think the deal is good.

I don't really condone into buying a fully built desktop anyway for that matter, I'd rather buy the parts separately and build it myself if the price warrants it.

Cyber Monday is Black Friday without the fun...

lol... Why not? You've been waiting this long, right?

Yea thou the thing is they usually have some good sales throughout November and December and one thing I heard is it wouldn't be uncommon for one to find an item on Black Friday that was actually cheaper on any other day.

Thou my impatience already got to me, around half an hour after I posted that question I decided to order it.. lol

I don't believe in most holiday sales anymore.  They are just marked for more right before the holidays then marked down at holidays slightly below the normal mark up.  It's an illusion that most shoppers fall for. At least this goes for most clothing brands and a few electronic stores whom former employers have told me.

From the looks of it it would seem your analysis is quite correct. Most be all the suburbanites hyping it up and getting a cheap adrenaline rush in the process. F**k that shit.

with them opening up as early as thursday night, the crowds hasn't been as bad as it was before the change. I honestly don't find it too bad on black friday. Just keep away from the feeding frenzy especially on the checkout lines lol.

with them opening up as early as thursday night, the crowds hasn't been as bad as it was before the change. I honestly don't find it too bad on black friday. Just keep away from the feeding frenzy especially on the checkout lines lol.

To each their own I suppose. Even as a nocturnal person bored most nights I don't go that early anymore though, not worth it.

Edited by Turbo19