Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

My regional location leaves me used to earthquakes to an extent. Luckily I've never have had to deal with any damage of sorts, but there's been some crazy ones.

Anyhow, back to the topic (ironic, I now), it's amazing where roses, a box of chocolates and a good Merlot will take you in one night.

LOL Crazy dude. B-)

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. All my mom ever does is smoke, read shitty romance books, watch TV, complain, and piss. That's it. Five things done each day and nothing changes. It's too bad my brother, who is going to be 30 next year, hasn't grown a brain to finally realize it. He's a sheep and nothing more.

Edited by DJ MC

I liked the first one, nice flow and beat.

I didn't like the rest unfortunately. The second and third's vocals did not much the beat and flow at all, I couldn't bare to listen any further. That's my opinion.

The last one...well that's just not my cup of tea.

First off, I want to thank you for being honest, it seems stupid, but that's pretty hard to come by nowadays.

Secondly, the way it's phrased, mainly the vocals don't match the track is your main complaint, not the track itself. Is that correct?

It looks like something out of the new Godzilla movie.

I remember the game show classic concentration, if that's what you're talkin about.... Used to come on channel 4....

Anyway, yeah, shit's better than these game shows they got out now.....

I miss that game that Janis huff hosted. something with the lotto, used to air like weekends at 7pm on ch4. Forgot what it was called. There was another one that the ceasars palace would host.