Novas 1202, 1220, 1221, 1224, & 1238

Bx41 Wakefield

nICE CATCH

Wow, 1202 is late:eek:

Excellent catches!

Nice catch, I'm surprised that they are already up to 1238.

Great Shots;):tup::tup:

They are coming quickly off the assembly line i see

Thanks!

They already made 1238 but just finished 1202??? Go back to first grade math, you NovaBus numberers.

LOL, yeah the numbers seem to jump around alot. 1202 was one of the early ones to be completed. That bus has been sitting out front for a long time. I'm not sure why it's still there instead of the city.

More like Nova Bus Authority

"NBA" and great pictures of 1200 to 1238 that's already made. at that rate they going 1299 will be Ready by the end of the summer and then in the fall the designline buses will be shipping.:P

Nice:tup:

Thanks!

More like Nova Bus Authority

"NBA" and great pictures of 1200 to 1238 that's already made. at that rate they going 1299 will be Ready by the end of the summer and then in the fall the designline buses will be shipping.:P

Thanks, I think the buses numbers will only go up to 1289.

What'll really bake ya'll noodle is that 1238 is a 126th Street Unit. As Gun Hill is to get 1200-1232 IIRC (or up to 1235) and the remainder to 126th Street. And as of today Gun Hill has at least half of its order already.

Excellent pictures!!

I still did not got on naked one yet.

Thanks! And what's this about being naked?

awesome chatches dude!

Thanks!

What'll really bake ya'll noodle is that 1238 is a 126th Street Unit. As Gun Hill is to get 1200-1232 IIRC (or up to 1235) and the remainder to 126th Street. And as of today Gun Hill has at least half of its order already.

That's really interesting. I have a feeling 1220, 1221, and 1224 are on their way down there. I wonder if they'll send 1238 down there now to run on the M15 before the rest of the Gun Hill Novas arrive.

Great pics! After riding a couple of them already, I say they need to hurry up and get down here!

Thanks! They're coming!

• 1 month later...

Archived