MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee calm down. It's not that of a big deal...

No because hes around Ulmer Park all the time, and if he saw the bus the he would say...shoot why would he be defending himself like this if 4830 was at ENY? It was listed at ENY however he saw it on the B1. No need for a picture, if he saw it he saw it.

No because hes around Ulmer Park all the time, and if he saw the bus the he would say...shoot why would he be defending himself like this if 4830 was at ENY? It was listed at ENY however he saw it on the B1. No need for a picture, if he saw it he saw it.

Just like two of y'all (fans) saw 4899 on the S53 and it ain't never seen the light of day in passenger service, right?

Edited by Vintage Soul

Just like two of y'all (fans) saw 4899 on the S53 and it ain't never seen the light of day in passenger service, right?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'(

Ok you have a point...

4830 is at ENY.

Gee calm down. It's not that of a big deal...

Alright fine ..... f**k it it's at ENY if there's that much of a big deal. I saw it with my own 2 eyes but fine im not arguing with anybody. If i didn't see the bus, why would I be busting my ass posting this? Edited by ciboii22

Can I have one? lol

Seriously, some people here DESPERATELY need a damn ho.

*coughyou'reoneofthemcough*

Don't talk about others when you yourself can't get any....

2445 OOS....went to the vendor for body damage and panel replacement. Yukon is tearing them shits apart....

Damn this is suppose to be a hobby where all of us can come here and share a experience. As fans I think some of us take this bus thing a tad bit to far.

Damn this is suppose to be a hobby where all of us can come here and share a experience. As fans I think some of us take this bus thing a tad bit to far.

2445 OOS....went to the vendor for body damage and panel replacement. Yukon is tearing them shits apart....

You don't know what I do in my personal life dude... and I am not a damn foamer!

Edited by Orion VII 4 Life

kelso-burn-240x180.jpg

I got some hoes lined up if you guys need to release any stress or tension, because fighting over who saw what bus is lack of bedroom activities.. #justsaying

They can come out here to Brownsville...theres a bunch out here

Edited by Fresh Pond

Lmaoo!! Wow they beating up these buses already ... I know 2400 just came back last week it was on the X1 i don't know if it has a white face or a stripe like the rest of them.

Whenever I speak to bus drivers or persons who are interested in transit, this is the one thread that I refer to for its accuracy and timelieness. This is one that I look for whenever I visit the forum during the day along with the photographs taken by many of our members.

There are certain posters to this thread (and others) that when I see a post with their handle, I go to it immeadiately as I know that the person is relaying information that must be disseminated as soon as possible. Their reporting is unquestioned as based on their previous posts here and being quoted on bus chat (reference to NYCTF) indicates that others have attested to their accuarcy of providing information. I also know that if there was an opportunity to take a photographic image of some bus that was seen on a certain route and time, it would have been done if they would have been able to do it at that time.

This is why I am disappointed that some have decided to begin a needless verbal war. The information involving the transfer of buses between Ulmer Park, Flatbush and East New York is of importance to all of us who live and commute in the Southern Brooklyn area. It is especially important to those of us who used to be able to tell what route a bus was on by its number or by its characteristics as this information is no longer accurate.

This is why I ask that the writers return to the basic theme of posting transfers of buses.

Well, like any hobby/topic/etc. people will take things very seriously. It's expected to have people very defensive about stuff if they are called out on something. It's not our buses, it's the MTA's. In the end, to me, it doesn't really matter.Tbh, I really liked the 9600s and the ZF RTSs, but when UP got them, meh life goes on... why shouldn't ENY get some newer buses for a change? It seems like they are getting just over 1/3 of the current 90 buses, not end of the world there.

:cough:give SI the 'NICE' treatment:cough: lol. Edited by Grand Concourse

These are some very interesting bus transfers by the MTA. I have yet to see the New Flyer XD40 "Xcelsior" buses operate on an East New York Depot route (namely the B25). Also, I'm looking forward to the transfer of the B7 bus route to the Fresh Pond Depot. I can't wait to see the Orion VII Next Generation hybrid buses operating on that route!