MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing 5743 was run into the ground thanks to Gun Hill smh. Something can also be said for 6085..what depot it ran out of

6085 from Castleton got into an accident not that long ago. 5743 had a same deal, but I couldn't see the back of the unit itself. Here are two pics of 6085 from today.

IMG_7179_zps5defb702.jpg

IMG_7186_zpsd22b954d.jpg

Roster updated, the format is still being worked on. The new format is found on the Eastchester thru MJQ Depots. Also, the whole site is best viewed in Google Chrome. Didn't fully realize that until I had to bump back to IE for a while.

https://sites.google.com/site/mtanyctrosters/mtaregionalbusroster

Edited by Rick44

6085 from Castleton got into an accident not that long ago. 5743 had a same deal, but I couldn't see the back of the unit itself. Here are two pics of 6085 from today.

IMG_7186_zpsd22b954d.jpg

Oh wow, the old C40s are still around! Kind of weird to see them in Eachester as they was the first "new" bus I ever seen in this hobby, I still remember riding the "new B11 bus".

C40s and 6000s Orions in ECH.... I'm getting old, crazy seeing the bright green sign buses there.

Edited by trainfan22