MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would a bus that has been running for about 18.5  years get a repaint? Won't all of these 96 RTS's buses by gone within the next 12 months? 

They did the same thing with a 90 TMC while NGs were already running in service. To my knowledge that particular 90 TMC is a soda can now, I don't see the point of repainting old buses either.

They did the same thing with a 90 TMC while NGs were already running in service. To my knowledge that particular 90 TMC is a soda can now, I don't see the point of repainting old buses either.

There's not a lot of things that they do that makes sense. I remember when the original 1107 caught fire. They spent a week and a half body working and painting that bus until it looked like nothing happened to the bus. Than the bus sat there for another month. Than they scrapped the bus because they didn't want to spend $15k on a new engine and chassis harness.

How come ENY didn't get NGs I know it random but always wanted to know lol

After the OGs, ENY didn't want any more hybrids, so Flatbush got their batch. Ulmer Park also was supposed to recieve NGs as well, but they didn't want hybrids at all.

This surprised me today, but what the hell. I'll report it anyways.

3992 was on the Q43 with the QV decals on the bus and 4132 was on the Q88 with corresponding QV decals. I'm sooooooo psyched that the Queens Village Depot is getting more Ngs Finally, even if they are out of turn and fom the year 2008, lol.

After the OGs, ENY didn't want any more hybrids, so Flatbush got their batch. Ulmer Park also was supposed to recieve NGs as well, but they didn't want hybrids at all.

Now if only Fresh Pond can think like this.

This surprised me today, but what the hell. I'll report it anyways.

3992 was on the Q43 with the QV decals on the bus and 4132 was on the Q88 with corresponding QV decals. I'm sooooooo psyched that the Queens Village Depot is getting more Ngs Finally, even if they are out of turn and fom the year 2008, lol.

f**k... Edited by E For Erica