MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9684 and 9686 are on the B60 right now. I did also see 9694 on the B39 at WBP earlier today.

I must say though that I do wonder about a few things regarding this depot. For instance, when/if GRand Avenue receives the newer/older XD40s, what will become of the 93/94/95/96xxs that the depot has inhabited over the years. I do see a few of the 95/96xxs staying put as the new deliveries will not be enough to cover all of the runs that the depot has. Also, now that it seems that the Orion Vs are receiving their retirement papers,  it seems likely that the depot (along with FP and maybe even FLatbush) will have a few younger RTS' along with XDs and Orion 7s.

I also hope that Queens Village receives some more NGs from JFK, as they need to do something if they wish to replace their RTS' as well. Thankfully they are only getting 20 new buses to combat the 90+ ld generation Novas. 

Edited by Micstromme

7107 hit the road today, and notably 8944 hit service again. 

7622 left WF for JG.

4927, 4929 left JA for FB.

4945-4946 left FB for UP.

FB's last 9600s (9684-9687, 9689, 9693-9694, and 9698) all went to GA after the morning rush. All other FB 9600s were already at GA. 

There was some sort of shuffle with MV's NGs. 3939, 3941, and 3950 all ran on MV routes, but I believe pulled into MCH. Meanwhile 3831 and 3833 left to Quill and then MCH. Look for some movement of those buses as MCH gets its first fleet.

There are also two 1200s in service on the M60 SBS, either strange put-ins from 126 or the start of the OS buses moving.

Edited by MHV9218