MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

The only active service buses I'm aware of are 6080, 6298, 6300, 6316, 6318, 6324-6325.

Ok, what happened to 6326, 6338, 6346 & 6348? I'll add 6300 back, didn't mean to take it off actually.

The only bus that I'm aware has pulled into Jamaica is 4968. I have no idea where most of the others still are. I can tell you that 4970 is still at West Farms as of this morning, though.
Ok, I'll correct that then.

Also, it is 4697-4700 that JA has sent to CS.

Yep, I got it down, thanks.

To Rick44: I don't say this much, but thank you for your hard work updating the roster.

Thank you for the support, I appreciate it. I know it's never perfect, but who's is really? I push for the best accuracy.

To Bill: Take it easy. Not all of us are ungreatful, just some posters. I am one of the few patient ones here.

Yeah, I mean - I think sometimes people get wrapped in all the BusTime tracking and the TTMG rosters (not to bash), that they forget this one gets updated more often. Me and DannyBoy do this on our own with the help of you guys. We do this for the ones who actually do keep a keen eye on these buses as fans, like us.

With that said: Roster updated - and 6560 was spotted with ENY stickers, thanks to my brother. 

Plus a major correction on the MCH roster - count was severely wrong.

https://sites.google.com/site/mtanyctrosters/mtaregionalbusroster

Edited by Rick44

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4092, 4097 & 4099 to GH.

4099 is on the Bx1 - that's pretty good lol. Thanks for the info man.

4972 is running on the Bx8 & 4973 is running on the Bx17. I guess WF still has a few RTS.

They still seem to have 4969-4977. I tracked them too, thanks for the update.

I expect that the other units 6558-6559,6561-6562,6564 and 6566-6568 follow suit unless it's a mileage thing

6561 is now at ENY. The others (except 6562) are still confirmed on FP routes so we'll see about that.

Also, roster updated with Manhattan NG/OG corrections across the board there, 4695, 4696 is now at CS, making the total NG moves from JA 6.

There were also some minor 9600's corrections/moves across QV, GA, UP and FP.

https://sites.google.com/site/mtanyctrosters/mtaregionalbusroster

Edited by Rick44

"Rick44" I appreciate you doing the roster. I know it's not easy to keep track. I remembered when I did the roster on the OLD BusTalk with "BK67" as the moderator. Yeah, going back here. Anyways, you and "DannyBoy825?"...keep up the good work.

Oh and #4099 COULD still be at Gun Hill because I know they do SOME trips on the Bx1.

"Rick44" I appreciate you doing the roster. I know it's not easy to keep track. I remembered when I did the roster on the OLD BusTalk with "BK67" as the moderator. Yeah, going back here. Anyways, you and "DannyBoy825?"...keep up the good work.

Oh and #4099 COULD still be at Gun Hill because I know they do SOME trips on the Bx1.

I jumped the gun with that one. 4099 is still at KB on the M100.

Thank you man, I'm glad you appreciate it. Me and DannyBoy825 (you got it) always try our best to keep on top of it. Also, I have received your request and a couple of others of wanting to help us with the roster. Simply put, we really want to develop a solid piece of work and be consistent with it before we invite anyone on board. We will eventually seek that help out though. 

I jumped the gun with that one. 4099 is still at KB on the M100.

Me too, no worries there KB, it's fixed. I also jumped the gun with 4696 at CS, that's fixed as well.

4062 at Fresh Pond  :huh:  from Gun Hill (B7)

9686 from Flatbush-Grand Av-now at Fresh Pond

Got it, thanks Calvin. 

As said many times, a majority of RTS are confirmed to still be at WF. 4976 is on the Bx46.

Yes indeed. They still holding em down at WF lol.

Also fleet corrections at GH with the LFSA's, plus 5605 is at TU, thanks to Calvin for informing me of that.

Updated: https://sites.google.com/site/mtanyctrosters/mtaregionalbusroster

Edited by Rick44

Great jobs on the roster rick. Keep it up.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Today I don't expect moves because of the snow, but you never know.

7108 is in service. I saw it this morning on the B42.

Now if only I could track 7101, 7104-7108 lol... Ok, I'll add that.

Update: 6562 on the B42, 4929 back at JA, was a loan to FB.

Roster updated: https://sites.google.com/site/mtanyctrosters/mtaregionalbusroster

Edited by Rick44