MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5332 was on the Q44. It was doing a school tripper from John Bowne to Flushing, it had Flatbush stickers, and the farebox was working like regular even though it is a +SBS bus. It also looked like it was washed recently, the exterior of it was near spotless. 

Edited by R188 7857

5332 was on the Q44. It was doing a school tripper from John Bowne to Flushing, it had Flatbush stickers, and the farebox was working like regular even though it is a +SBS bus. It also looked like it was washed recently, the exterior of it was near spotless.

Yeah, I saw that too. Saw it while waiting for the Q58 at Main Street. I thought it was 5322, but then I saw that it was on the Bx12, and 5332 wasn't on bus tracker.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the Queens Village Depot house trips for the Q76 during the afternoon commutes? I ask because the other CS routes are listed , but not that one.

Also saw 8899 on the Q43 Friday afternoon, heading towards Jamaica. Wonder what that was about.