MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agree.....LGA can't even maintain a single bus.....i'll bet not one single bus can survive over there

The depot doesn't have enough maintenance bays, and then you got about 16 routes covering about half of queens. I'll admit their maintenance has improved slightly but still not the greatest as the Triboro mentality still lives on. Some of their lines like the Q33, Q47, Q49, Q53 and the Q72 do get ridiculously packed to the door during the rush hours..so they gotta run whatever is available for them to use..there's barely any buses parked at the depot during those hours lol.

The headways tend to be very inconsistent though as a result of having not enough buses to the point CP is loaning theirs.

Edited by -CT1660-

not sure but most of the XDs have alotta missing paint from whenthey strip the ads . the blue stickers are def gone and i guess the white paint is coming off .

pics plz

The same will start happening on the C40s when they start to pull those side ads off. The only part of the stripe that's actual paint is on the nose. The sides are all decal.

not sure but most of the XDs have alotta missing paint from whenthey strip the ads . the blue stickers are def gone and i guess the white paint is coming off .

pics plz

No need for pictures I was next to the bus today myself it was on eastern parkway. It has actual paint like 4899. The #'s are centered like the way the XD60's are in the middle in back. Should've gotten a picture but I didn't..

No need for pictures I was next to the bus today myself it was on eastern parkway. It has actual paint like 4899. The #'s are centered like the way the XD60's are in the middle in back. Should've gotten a picture but I didn't..

wtf you mean no need for pics, im not looking for pica for confirmation but out of curiousity. didnt we go through this already ! sorry to hurt your feelings

you are not the KING of BUSES . & in any case what is your word . your behind a computer typing. BUT back to moves/transfers

no further comment

The same will start happening on the C40s when they start to pull those side ads off. The only part of the stripe that's actual paint is on the nose. The sides are all decal.

thankss 711

wtf you mean no need for pics, im not looking for pica for confirmation but out of curiousity. didnt we go through this already ! sorry to hurt your feelings

you are not the KING of BUSES . & in any case what is your word . your behind a computer typing. BUT back to moves/transfers

no further comment

thankss 711

You ain't hurting my feelings at all. All I said was no need for you to ask for pictures because I saw the bus too but I thought u wanted pictures for confirmation. So sorry if you took it the wrong way.. Edited by ciboii22

What do you mean the new way ??

& how come its being repainted their just over a year old prolly

this is a xd40

I believe it was in an accident...and it actually looks being that it was painted and worked on at Zerega. But then again, it's usually the "real" body men with a ridiculous amount of seniority that are allowed to pick accident repair.