MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My point made...

Anyway, have a 1010, 1019, and 1025 been spotted yet? Seems like the MTA either forgot to renumber 2 units to 1010 and 1019, or we just never posted it here...

1019 is sitting in JFK. There is no 1010 or 1025 just yet, 1007 is still sitting in storage.

And then there were:

7 Vs at CP and

8 at SC.

24 artics at JFK and

1 unwrapped 5800-Series LFSA at MQ,

[still] 2 5400-Series D60HFs at OH, 10 C40s at JG...

...and 7218's gone.

That bus has been gone for some time iirc 7252 is the only remaining ex triboro on property the others last time (well you were there ) 7253 and others had been and were being parted out awaiting tow

That bus has been gone for some time iirc 7252 is the only remaining ex triboro on property the others last time (well you were there ) 7253 and others had been and were being parted out awaiting tow

You don't mean 7253 with the Orange Led Signs....this can't be true

Wow, 7253 looks epic on the QBX1...

At least I got my share lol... hope to get at least one when I come back.

EDIT: Has a D60 numbered 1010 or 1025 been seen yet... 1019 was JUST seen days ago.

1010 no, 1025 no, 1026 came in the other day.

Edited by ciboii22

Nice!! I told people they were coming back July 1st. Nice to see their back early

Man you aint even know they were coming back.. Hell I aint even know they were coming back. And it's JUNE 21st not JULY ...

Damn lol, I just saw 4898 on the M42 this afternoon. Quick.

Lol 4897 pulled in at 6:25 & 98 pulled in at 6:04 then they sat and 2 operators made their way up there and picked them up. I was standing outside and I saw buses pulling up im like ok they're gonna pull in on the fuel line.. I read the #'s I said oh 4898 is pulling in, then It caught me im like 4898? then 97 pulled up right behind it im like oh wow they're back. They fueled them, brought them to the foreman he checked them, they're in the QC area. Have to change the stickers, program the radio and probe the box and it'll be a hold for the weekend and go out Monday morning.