MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nelson what ever happened to that prevost that scraped the FDR walls? haven't heard anything on it in a while

I assume that was 2422, and its sitting in Zerega. Nothing done to it yet, bu5 they just brought it out to the lift earlier this week

Man you aint even know they were coming back.. Hell I aint even know they were coming back. And it's JUNE 21st not JULY ...

Lol 4897 pulled in at 6:25 & 98 pulled in at 6:04 then they sat and 2 operators made their way up there and picked them up. I was standing outside and I saw buses pulling up im like ok they're gonna pull in on the fuel line.. I read the #'s I said oh 4898 is pulling in, then It caught me im like 4898? then 97 pulled up right behind it im like oh wow they're back. They fueled them, brought them to the foreman he checked them, they're in the QC area. Have to change the stickers, program the radio and probe the box and it'll be a hold for the weekend and go out Monday morning.

uh he actually was telling me that 4897-98 was going back to UP few nights ago. He actually did knew that time so he was right the whole time

uh he actually was telling me that 4897-98 was going back to UP few nights ago. He actually did knew that time so he was right the whole time

His assumption was right lol, they're already in service btw. 4897 on the 74 run 602 & 4898 on the 1 run 004 saw them both leaving this morning.

Nelson what ever happened to that prevost that scraped the FDR walls? haven't heard anything on it in a while

2489 that one is still siting inside, it took a trip to Jersey to Prevost and they want nothing to do with that bus. They towed it there and towed it back. But it's still out of commission as of now. This upcoming week on Wednesday will be 2 months that its been out.

I assume that was 2422, and its sitting in Zerega. Nothing done to it yet, bu5 they just brought it out to the lift earlier this week

2422 crashed into a pole in Staten Island with some windows taken out of it. Tried to find the front shot but to no avail(it was pretty brutal)

11375588-standard.jpg

Edited by Cait Sith

Then there was 2489 that tried to fit through the park ave tunnel smh...wheres that?

Wait, wait, wait....#2489 TRIED to fit through the Park Av Tunnel? The one on Park Av South and E 33rd St? The one that's about a clearance of 8 feet high or so? S.M.F.H. At what point did the driver go...oops?

about how many MCIs are out on the QM21 on its rush hour? it used to be a total of 10 then 8 now 6, the pile keeps dropping down

Well ridership keeps dropping there's probably about 4-5 buses out and some buses to back to the city since there are more runs to do. I wouldn't be surprised if this route got cut one day.