So hows Everyone getting to work ??

NYCTSignals

How are people going to basically get to work. Almost the entire city is basically right now in a lock down. Almost nothing is coming into NYC or leaving NYC as of now. All I here, and see are people on snowmobiles, and snowshoes, and I also see people pushing snow blowers, and people shovel snow.

Im off till friday.

I get two weeks In January. Maybe I'll go and get a grill, and do some grilling in a frozen park somewhere. Maybe there will be another blizzard then, and I can grill in a foot or more of snow..........

January vacation. What a rookie vacation month. I get one more in March till April, so not so rookie anymore........

If you're in Coney Island, you're going nowhere! I haven't seen a train or a bus all day.

D,N F AND Q IS suspended out of CI......................

Im on SI.....no express buses...buses arent running.....And even if i could get to the Ferry its being delayed.......Verranzo and bqe is closed !

On the way back from church yesterday, I saw some guy in a BMW M3 (E46) unintentionally drifting into the wide street near mine because of all the snow.

My dad works for VNS, but goes down to Far Rock on Mondays and Wednesdays. FR got just half an inch short of 2' (2' = 24", they got 23.5"). He got a message from VNS saying to stay home today (derp) but to try to get to work tomorrow. I'm hoping the MTA can get back up and running tomorrow as well so I can buy some stuff.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Hopefully the buses are running enough where I won't be too late for work today

I went to work anyway on monday.I had find another way since the L was out of service,so I walk around my area and try to find any bus that will take me to the 3 train in which I did....I was ready to walk all the way to Penn AV train station.

Archived