ENY Taking 3 days off from the forums!

East New York

Hey all! Starting tomorrow on my birthday (January 11th) I will be taking three days off from all things transit. I'm preparing for whats coming with subways, all the new buses, and will have some major updates when I come back. I have been on the forums everyday for the last 10 months straight, and I need some me time. I will not be responding to ANY transit related AIM's or PM's until I return to the boards on the 14th.

Next week I will be attending the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. I will be sure to get lots of pics from the show, as well as Photos of buses from the area, which will include Winsor, Canada, Ann Arbor, and Uof M transit systems.

Everyone have a great week, and please don't give Harry any problems. Just because I am off, doesn't not mean I will not be watching, and or receiving updates!:)

~ Dante

Happy Birthday, Have fun in Detroit, Im sure itll be fun getting to see all the new proto-types and future releases.

Thanks! I can't wait either. I haven't been since 2008, and everybody knows I love anything with wheels and an engine!

IMAG0195.jpg

OK MOM!B) (Because Harry is Dad!)

Lol! I think I need to make a special trip to RI! You're grounded till I get there. too!

Nah. It's vice-versa. ENY, that means for you, you are to ride no buses, trains, planes, or boats. You did say you were taking time off from all things transit. Have fun........

Uh oh....... My car doesn't count!

have a great time :)

happy early birthday and have a good time ENY!

Have fun and be safe in Detroit.

Cool! Happy Early Birthday! Enjoy!

Thanks guys!

Hey all! Starting tomorrow on my birthday (January 11th) I will be taking three days off from all things transit. I'm preparing for whats coming with subways, all the new buses, and will have some major updates when I come back. I have been on the forums everyday for the last 10 months straight, and I need some me time. I will not be responding to ANY transit related AIM's or PM's until I return to the boards on the 14th.

Next week I will be attending the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. I will be sure to get lots of pics from the show, as well as Photos of buses from the area, which will include Winsor, Canada, Ann Arbor, and Uof M transit systems.

Everyone have a great week, and please don't give Harry any problems. Just because I am off, doesn't not mean I will not be watching, and or receiving updates!B)

~ Dante

Since today is not the 11th yet, I have a quick question. Can you send me the ENY & Grand Ave decals you used on my model via e-mail? Thanks you. If your already off, I can wait!

Archived