BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

Are those the same sensors that make that announcement "Please Step Away From the Doors"? If so, that's probably why. It's annoying as hell for both the B/O and passengers to listen to that. If it's something that keeps the door open once the tape is pushed and the passenger is getting off so it doesn't slam in their face, then the B/O probably likes to keep things moving. It's annoying when the back door takes its time to close when nobody's there. The doors aren't that heavy where it's that hard to just hold them open yourself.

If the B/O wants to put duct take up and risk getting in trouble, it's their problem.

yeahh those are the same sensors that say Please move away from the doors...makes sense as for s78 riders are dumb as f***...dont know how to put metro cards in most of time...exit through front...never move to the back...and crowd the back door...those s53 are vets i tell you...they fill up all the seats in rush hour(even the back)...and stand on high section...they got used to that "Please move away from the doors" announcement...never seen a problem...only thing is farebeating...but through the FRONT door lol not back and they have respect...might get 1 or two that push...but 95% say excuse me..s78...pshh...pushhin and shoving...

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fed up doesn't even begin to cover me with the M2...45 minutes waiting in the snow, unbelievable. Every Wednesday there are three runs that are complete no shows. Incredible. I don't know which supervisor they fire first, or which planner, or who. This is insane.

Nice trip on the Q30 as I type this. Apparently the bus is basically stuck on delay among the others around. The hill going down Hillside Av is too slippery to go down. Looks like I have to walk. Not that it's a complete b**** to as I'm a walker myself but still in this weather...:(

Edited by gtNovaBusRTS9369

Q35 continues to be shitty. Today 25 min b//w buses. I miss one Q35, and figure I'll hang around Target for 15 min and still nothing by the time I got down. I was freezing waiting for the bus for an extra 10 min. And the bus that came looked like a fill in because it was parked across the street on Av h and probably made a turn up Nostrand, left on Glenwood, left on FB and right on Nostrand before coming back to Av H on the Target side.

But seriously though...is there something i can take that can calm me down from XD40s??

i mean im over hyped about them...and i cant help myself noo more...i lovee those buses soo much it bothers me sometimes....its like a highlyy concentrated addiction that i cant break....

There is something called life, utilize it!

But seriously though...is there something i can take that can calm me down from XD40s??

i mean im over hyped about them...and i cant help myself noo more...i lovee those buses soo much it bothers me sometimes....its like a highlyy concentrated addiction that i cant break....

Sex helps...

I like the Orion VIIs, but even I'm not THAT crazy about them.

Sex helps...

Maybe a job or buying a car?

Get a girlfriend...they take away a lot of your Xcelcior riding free time, and money, and life force in general lol

well im only 16 so it would probably grow outta me...

LMAO... Dude... At 16 your mind should so be somewhere else... Hmm 16... Let's see... Drinking and hanging out with your group of friends (surely you have some??), concerts, dates, chicks... School work is somewhere in there, but just saying...

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

well im only 16 so it would probably grow outta me...

Do you have no shame?

You're right lol. Well there's always the one man party

...if you know what I mean

I have to stop drinking stuff everytime I visit this thread.

LMAO... Dude... At 16 your mind should so be somewhere else... Hmm 16... Let's see... Drinking and hanging out with your group of friends (surely you have some??), concerts, dates, chicks... School work is somewhere in there, but just saying...

I'd hate to think he alienated all his friends over a damn bus model.

Do you have no shame?

lol...

I have to stop drinking stuff everytime I visit this thread.

lol... Here of late I've caught myself laughing out loud in my office... Folks must think I'm having a party in my office. :lol:

I'd hate to think he alienated all his friends over a damn bus model.

lol.... Nothing surprises me these days...