Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• BM5 via Woodhaven

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MTA Bus

Ummm, what?!

You forget that LaGuardia had Orion V CNGs before!

I remember and honestly, I am happy about this. It's just every MTA Bus Depot in Queens has had a little taste of the Orion V CNG, which proves that the MTA does care about the busfans.

HAHA.Me too XcelsiorBoii,just for the hell of it...

Id want to see JG buses on UP routes and UP buses on JG routes

RTSs have run on JG routes, there were/are B9 school trippers handled by FB. Years ago I saw an RTS on the B9. Few months ago (i forgot why) there were some RTSs on JG routes. As for CNG buses on UP routes, doubtful. There would have to be some shortage to cause a cng bus to be used on an UP line.

As for 'caring about the busfans', doubtful. It's just coincidence, bus shortage etc. 

Edited by Grand Concourse

9844 ran on the Q10 Limited today, yep it went all the way to JFK. Caught it going south at the Lefferts AirTrain station, had to sit in the front and worst of all instead of turning around it went back to SC from Terminal 5 so I couldn't get it going back (at least I got some nice pics and vids over there since I didn't go right back). And hey, at least I got to ride it...

BTW there were no O5 CNGs on the A shuttle, I heard they show up in bunches from CP later in the afternoon though so hopefully I get one soon.

Edited by Orion VII 4 Life

Guest Charles

If I had to guess those areas pressured the MTA the most and/or they just saw those routes as most prudent to make

[since they're emphatic about their lack of funds limiting what they can do to improve service]

also a list of recorded concerns from people at the meeting

125stsummarypic_zps36d8f97f.png

lol'd pretty hard at "All social services should be moved to Randall's so that occupants can stay on the island," though I do think the point is warranted and I for one agree with it.

but I seriously lol'd at "M35 is detrimental than other buses"

Saw 9846 on the b103 this morning (passed by too quickly to get a shot). First o5 on that line I saw in ages. While on 42nd in manhattan, I got 4898 westbound. Lol, and that was the first m42 I was waiting for. I was in the TS area for a bit and later found the same bus heading eastbound. A good day overall and I never had to wait :)

Edited by Grand Concourse

Shiny! Though I still hate the straight-through black part at the back where it used to angle up.

Are those LED lights?

Thanks. They aren't LEDs. None of our Orions are fitted with them.

Im looking for O7s...

havent seen these since the swap.

7000 - Depot

7003 - Depot

7004 - No GPS

7012 - Depot

7032 - No GPS

7033 - No GPS

7034 - Depot

7039 - No GPS

7067 - Depot

7070 - Depot

7082 - Depot

7086 - Depot

7087 - No GPS

7088 (i know is at vendor right now) << Answer

I just ran them just now and that's where they are.

That is a gorgeous shot!

Thanks!

i think there should be more frequent B49 bus service so those who get off at the (B) or (Q) train at the Sheepshead Bay station can easily transfer to a B49 going towards Bedford-Stuyvesant or Manhattan Beach. as for me, i get the B49 going towards Manhattan Beach since i'm a Kingsborough Community College student. i end up waiting for the B49 for at least a half hour.