A Bit Of A Tour In College Point, AM Rush Hour Action, 5635 & More...

Cait Sith

great shots and catches!

DSC01344.jpg

What in the blue hell happened to that OG?

Nada, just the next bus to get the decal treatment.

Excellent shots as usual. Is CP running the bus stripped from paint? That's desperate if they are. Having just seen 5635 today, that bus is ugly as sin. No fan of that, bus an excellent shot anyway.

Kinda sad to see the old "CAUTION right turn" stickers go, I always liked the fictional RTS CNG on those, and now it's some boring generic decal bus. As far as I can tell those stickers are on 4917, 5014, 5073, 5134, and anything repainted from now on.

Btw the D Shuttle this weekend should be pretty great if you're near the LES, I've gone down to see that in the past months but I'm away for a change this weekend. Since we've got the 1, 2, 5, and L shuttles too, I wouldn't be surprised if WF and Gun Hill were in on it again, at the least 126'll probably send a bus.

Oh shit, you are right. I might check out them shuttles this weekend. Thanks for the reminder!

Although, the only reason we did see GH and WF buses down there was because of the 2-3 part 1 train shuttle.

I think I see transparency in the first pic...

Anyways, nice pics :tup:

Yep, I was unprepared for the shot.

DSC01344.jpg

What happened to that OG on the right? :eek: 3604 looks the same way.

Anyway :tup::tup::tup: shots (and an extra one for KR :tup::drool:).

Wait... KR STILL has 1890? He must have that bus because no one else wants it :(.

I'll say it muhahaaha its 3607 :cry: and its gonna get cremated :cry:send flowers..lmaooo

Great shots of Me of course :( and this Artic looks kosher to me ,That front is hot I've always said and GOODY GOODY sound clips

I've been used to seeing 5635 like this

God it looks so weird as a repaint/re-decal.

I'll say it muhahaaha its 3607 :cry: and its gonna get cremated :cry:send flowers..lmaooo

Great shots of Me of course :( and this Artic looks kosher to me ,That front is hot I've always said and GOODY GOODY sound clips

I saw 3607 on the B103 yesterday with ads on it .

Archived