What shoes u wear and snapbacks

Calvin

Hello everybody B) My name is Calvin and im not always a big railfanner as of now. I mostly collect hats and sneakers. Im mostly a sneakerhead and a hat collector.

Do u like wearing Nike and Air Jordan?

Which hat fits u most, fitted or snapback?

I'm going to spoil the fun, but I stopped wearing hats around 15 or so. I had a job interview and couldn't wear a hat and that basically sealed it for me. That and not wanting to go bald... lol

As for sneakers, don't do those Nikes and Air Jordans... Usually get shoes or sporty sneakers from Italy.

Hey Calvin. Already this question on sneakers.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27427&highlight=sneakers

And Sorry if i sound rude. To my critics let the heat on me acting as pseddo mod on. I thought the goal here is to prevent asking the same question/topics over and over again and self check each other and I know I never be meeting most of you LOL.. My critics can do the same thing as well if someone sees the same topic asked over and over again.:cool:

Sorry about that and feel free to merge that old one into Calvin' new one.

*sighs* Where do I begin...?

As always, the pseudo-mod Shortline Bus to the rescue... You have issues, you know? Your definition for "to prevent asking the same question/topics over and over again" equates to, if member A creates a thread that you created in the past, (s)he is to post in your thread (new or old) and not create a new one. You absolutely have no right to control everyone's actions here, at all. Let everyone do what they want here, as long as they abide the rules of course.

If member A doesn't use the search tool to look for an existing thread (s)he wants to reply to, and ends up making a new thread, no biggie. Nowadays, the search tool isn't used that much, considering that there are tons of duplicate topics that end up being locked anyways. If your topic is very old and someone else makes a new one (case in point, this fast food thread that you created and someone else because your thread is many months OLD), then play along or don't respond with your predictable & repetitive messages at all.

"Merge my thread with this duplicate thread". Do you honestly believe that the moderators are blind? Why do you think they're mods, to show off their "status"? (this is not meant to put them down at all) Let them handle it, period. They will decide what's best for the duplicate thread (lock or merge). You are not a moderator here, you're just a member like everyone here with no mod powers, plain and simple.

There are other issues that you have, but I'm sure that a few of us already pointed them out before, right? In case if you forgot, feel free to look at these posts, because I'm not the only one conveying this message to you. I will link, not 1, but 18 posts that shows that you don't get the message.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18.

No offense, Shortline Bus, but this question isn't just about sneakers, it's also about hats as well. So no, that old thread and this one does not need to be merged.

To answer the question at hand:

My favorite baseball cap is New Era, especially the fitteds that Major League Baseball players wear, they are comfortable. I used to collect caps with the adjustable strap but lost interest in them.

As for sneakers. I like Nike, Reebok, and New Balance.

Hey Calvin. Already this question on sneakers.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27427&highlight=sneakers

And Sorry if i sound rude. To my critics let the heat on me acting as pseddo mod on. I thought the goal here is to prevent asking the same question/topics over and over again and self check each other and I know I never be meeting most of you LOL.. My critics can do the same thing as well if someone sees the same topic asked over and over again.:cool:

Sorry about that and feel free to merge that old one into Calvin' new one.

Are you joking? That thread was made in February, it's dead.

*sighs* Where do I begin...?

As always, the pseudo-mod Shortline Bus to the rescue... You have issues, you know? Your definition for "to prevent asking the same question/topics over and over again" equates to, if member A creates a thread that you created in the past, they are to post in your thread (new or old) and not create a new one. You absolutely have no right to control everyone's actions here, at all. Let everyone do what they want here, as long as they abide the rules of course.

If member A doesn't use the search tool to look for an existing thread (s)he wants to reply to, and ends up making a new thread, no biggie. Nowadays, the search tool isn't used that much, considering that there are tons of duplicate topics that end up being locked anyways. If your topic is very old and someone else makes a new one (case in point, this fast food thread that you created and someone else because your thread is many months OLD), then play along or don't respond with your predictable & repetitive messages at all.

"Merge my thread with this duplicate thread". Do you honestly believe that the moderators are blind? Why do think they're mods, to show off their "status"? (this is not meant to put them down at all) Let them handle it, period. They will decide what's best for the duplicate thread (lock or merge). You are not a moderator here, you're just a member like everyone here with no mod powers, plain and simple.

There are other issues that you have, but I'm sure that a few of us already pointed them out before, right? In case if you forgot, feel free to look at these posts, because I'm not the only one conveying this message to you. I will link, not 1, but 18 posts that shows that you don't get the message.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18.

Man you are good

gators, croc's, snakeskin, and your occasional lizard...

nah, as for footwear, I'm a Tim's type-a dude..... don't bother w/ gettin sneakers no more....

I used to collect hats also; it got to a point where it got too pricey ($25+)... when I started my lil collection, fitted's were around $15-17.... btw, I only wear fitted's (size 7.5); you won't catch me dead wearin the "snaps".....

Anybody wear sneakers w/o socks?

only time I don't wear socks is when I'm sleepin; I don't even walk around the crib barefoot.... havin my bare feet move around freely in sneakers has a nasty feel to it for me....

-------

....and LoL @ IRT Bx Express finding:

[lebron james]"not one"... "not two"... "not three"...[/lebron james]

...but 18 different exhibits !

I used to rock Nike's/Jordan's in my high school days. I could say I've moved up and now I wear only Prada's or anything casual from Aldo and such.

Wearing sneakers or loafers without socks? Probably only whenever I do something close to home that takes nothing over 10 minutes.

Timberland's only when there's even an inch or more of snow.

I'm going to spoil the fun, but I stopped wearing hats around 15 or so. I had a job interview and couldn't wear a hat and that basically sealed it for me. That and not wanting to go bald... lol

As for sneakers, don't do those Nikes and Air Jordans... Usually get shoes or sporty sneakers from Italy.

You know that hats don't cause baldness, we got some big heads on here, lol.

Add me to the list, my hat size is 7 1/4(L) but I can't wear a fitted cap, it's

either too big or too tight, so I only wear the adjustable ones.

I am about 70% bald and I am 42, my dad who is 81 has more hair then me,

as a matter of fact he doesn't even have a receding hairline or anything.

His theory about baldness are the chemicals in the shampoos.

Archived