Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I understand Trainman's question about letter. Everything I have read says that you receive a letter for the DT and a phone call for the medical. If they are up to 1900's that would be awesome for some. Like I have posted before, the list has been moving slow but this would be a big jump. Hope it is right.

I think I understand Trainman's question about letter. Everything I have read says that you receive a letter for the DT and a phone call for the medical. If they are up to 1900's that would be awesome for some. Like I have posted before, the list has been moving slow but this would be a big jump. Hope it is right.

Markwin25: SAID HE RECEIVED A LETTER FOR THE MEDICAL NOT A PHONE CALL.

With his list number as is, he propably got the pre employment letter that states that you are coming in for a pre employment and medical but its just to get you started on the early paperwork and do the the drug test nothing more nothing less.  The medical part comes after you do the drug test if you pass it and they always  call you for that part of the process.  I got my pre employment letter about this time last year and after that I had to  wait  for over a month to get  call  for the medical.

HI all been a while since my last post. for all those waiting, read this thread meticulously and be extra prepared for each step. when unsure about something, research it first, then ask specific questions. remember just bcuz we all scored well on a test does not entitle you to this job. I picked A div. & start road posting this week.

HI all been a while since my last post. for all those waiting, read this thread meticulously and be extra prepared for each step. when unsure about something, research it first, then ask specific questions. remember just bcuz we all scored well on a test does not entitle you to this job. I picked A div. & start road posting this week.

Good luck road posting.

Is there a November class? When did/does it start? Will there be a December class? If so, when would that class start? Any info would be helpful.

And thanks Trainman.

Hey, well u won't b in da Nov class; cause it starts Nov 18. But from what I heard there will b a Dec class on da 16th. There u hav a chance...

Thanks again Trainman. I hope I can get in there for the December class. I was supposed to start training for bus operator tomorrow but I got the letter for train operator on Thursday and decided to decline the bus operator appointment. Timing on this was crazy.

Thanks again Trainman. I hope I can get in there for the December class. I was supposed to start training for bus operator tomorrow but I got the letter for train operator on Thursday and decided to decline the bus operator appointment. Timing on this was crazy.

What bus operator exam did u take?

Hey Guys just a quick question Ima shy guy bout urintaing in front of people..so do they literally watch you pee or do you at least get to turn around..especially if they  make you strip as someone on here said earlier! also when you get to the medical part do you have to tell them evry medication you may be on? Keeping my fingers crossed and appreciate the advice..see ya down below!!