Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

That actually happened before back in 2002 Mosh Yd TO split a few switches before CR knew something was up and puled the cord on a Put in..  

That October 29th class(Mine) is legendary due to those 12 TOs who screwed up big time...

Now the ones who are left are doing quiet Well...

Some are TSS's some are Dispts...

Some like me just move the trains and stay out of trouble...  :)  :)  :)

That actually happened before back in 2002 Mosh Yd TO split a few switches before CR knew something was up and puled the cord on a Put in..  

That October 29th class(Mine) is legendary due to those 12 TOs who screwed up big time...

Now the ones who are left are doing quiet Well...

Some are TSS's some are Dispts...

Some like me just move the trains and stay out of trouble...  :)  :)  :)

Move trains? Thought you were supervision since you "look at the incident reports".

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never said i was...

Yeah I figured that part out when you said that you were still moving trains. I believe you've been around long enough to know that those reports are for supervision "only" since it contains full names of all involved in any incident that may have occurred. When I was in Schoolcar our TSS' would read 1 of those reports per week as a form of opening up our eyes to different things that could go wrong and to try to avoid it in the future. But the most important thing that our TSS' did were to make sure to protect the privacy of whomever was involved T/O, C/R, responding TSS or anybody else for that matter. Obviously you have some special privilege or "connection" that allows you to be informed of all incidents and more importantly who was involved in such incidents in RTO.

LOL connection?? Tell you what worry about what you need to do. Don't worry about what anybody else does. All it's gonna do is get you in trouble.. You are still in Schoolcar I see good. You will learn a few things out here I can tell just by your post. Good luck in your training..

We have a saying down here"there are no secrets in RTO" remember those words.

BTW shouldn't you be in training why are you posting here?

Not the actual reports but the incidents.

Trust me on this. I don't give a rats you know what about what anyone does. My concern is getting from point A to point B safely and on time. You on the other hand do seem to be worrying about what others do since you're the one that's seeing the incident reports that are meant for supervision ;-). And just a FYI I've been out of Schoolcar for a year now.

Hey guys can someone shed some light, I recently put my name back on the list after taking it off back in April, I wasnt ready for the job yet. So i sent a letter to DCAS to get re-enstated and I got a letter from DCAS stating im back on the list about 3 weeks ago, but I just called DCAS and it says im NOT on outstanding certification. I took my name off the list when I first got my letter for the D/T so I still need to take my D/T. My list# is 69* with NOT being on outstanding certification will it take some time to get back on with just being re-enstated or should I make a call?? Thanks in advance guys

Trust me on this. I don't give a rats you know what about what anyone does. My concern is getting from point A to point B safely and on time. You on the other hand do seem to be worrying about what others do since you're the one that's seeing the incident reports that are meant for supervision ;-). And just a FYI I've been out of Schoolcar for a year now.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but what's the point of the standoff? And what does it matter if he sees the reports or not even if he's not supervision? What's the end game here because at the end of the day the only thing that matters is helping everyone who will be joining RTO to understand that this is a dangerous job plain and simple.

Call Barbara Shivers. Number has been posted numerous times, I can't recall it myself. Good luck

Gherigfan haha i just left her a msg nicee well see what happens..I'm sure she can make sure everything is goin the way it should..that's all i want to make sure..patience is a virtue but damnn can't wait to get below haha

Then why even bother to respond??

A year? Yer not even wet behind the ears yet!

I stand by what i said.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but what's the point of the standoff? And what does it matter if he sees the reports or not even if he's not supervision? What's the end game here because at the end of the day the only thing that matters is helping everyone who will be joining RTO to understand that this is a dangerous job plain and simple.

I had what i had to say  as far as im concerned its over with,my point still stands.

Moving right along!

Edited by RTOMan

Then why even bother to respond??

A year? Yer not even wet behind the ears yet!

I stand by what i said.

I had what i had to say  as far as im concerned its over with,my point still stands.

Moving right along!

A day, a week, a month or a year were in the same title with no difference except time in title. So I agree. Let's move it along my fellow "T/O".

Just spoke to B Shivers they will be sendn out letters for 1st and 2nd time D/T very soon just a fyi

Man, i hope you're right. I keep thinking, if i had only answered one more question correctly, i would already be operating a train.

Congrads! Sept 3th?

Yes Sept 3rd =) thanks man I'm stoked

Hey question for ppl that went thru the process..say I take the D/T tues and they call me for medical in 2wks to try and get me into the last mon class in Sept..if I pass everything can I asked to be placed into a Oct class?? This is moving fast for me I'm making a move to NYC w help from family and was wondering because the more planning the better for me but didn't know if you have that option to pick a class or take what they give you. Thanks in advance guys =)

On the day of medical/interview/final processing when you are meeting with the person swearing you in, you can ask then.

Don't bother asking before that point as it might just cause confusion since anyone you could ask on the 3rd wouldn't really be able to help and may pass off the word to the wrong person.