Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying I really am. But if it all works out I get to move back to nyc. Left in 2010 and have been trying to get back ever since.

No better excuse to come back than 4 a strong union gig. like i keep telln my boy we waited yrs for this so a few more weeks is a walk in the park. granted its ez'er said since my date is locked in, either way u'll be back in nyc in no time GL!

got into "a" division. may class is about 55 people and it was almost an even split btw a/b div. the highest list # i noticed was 97x. mta hr said future classes will be about 60 give or take. glta...

Congrats! I'd like to get the A div when called. The June class would be great. Hoping they start calling for medicals soon. Debating whether or not to go for the C/R medical if T/O is so close...

got into "a" division. may class is about 55 people and it was almost an even split btw a/b div. the highest list # i noticed was 97x. mta hr said future classes will be about 60 give or take. glta...

Welcome to the A division, good luck and remember, study hard and listen to your tss and you''ll be fine.  PS get a good backpack for your books and tools your back will thank you for it later.

Ah HAL5000 Territory congrats listen learn and you will be fine. The A Div is kinda tight now lotta drama. Word to the wise get to know your classmates make study groups get phone numbers. All of these things will help.

Question Guys from 2000 to 2004 I was a fulltime college student with part-time temp jobs here and there. I'm having a hard time finding the agencies I worked for and ones I do find all say they have new systems and dont have access to those records. I even went to SS for my print out and another issue is that they only have the parent company and even when I try to google it I cant find the information I need. I dont know what to do, how should I handle this.

Edited by CalvinSC

Question Guys from 2000 to 2004 I was a fulltime college student with part-time temp jobs here and there. I'm having a hard time finding the agencies I worked for and ones I do find all say they have new systems and dont have access to those records. I even went to SS for my print out and another issue is that they only have the parent company and even when I try to google it I cant find the information I need. I dont know what to do, how should I handle this.

I wouldn't sweat it.  I worked for multiple staffing agencies over the summer while in school, and most if not all either got bought out by another company, went out of business, or the parent company only appears on my SS print out.  For the most part all of the companies that went out of business have a c/o attorney name and address under the company name.  Use the information from your  the Social Security print out and you will be good.  The company you worked for might have been a subsidiary in any event its the parent company that was cutting you a check.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ty.. I start on 6/24. Are you familiar with the pay cycle ?

You should be getting your first check on 7/4/13...might be wrong, but I believe that's a pay week

7/4 is a holiday i believe we get paid on the 3rd that week. But i could be wrong.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4 Beta