Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

Take the T/O job after you are off probation im pretty sure you can leave ane have 1 year to come back so if you go to sanitation and dont llike it you have a good job to come back to. Sanatation has a better retirement if you in your 20s no 55yo to retire but if your in 30s then it pretty close to the same. Anyway good luck its nice to have your problems in this economy.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to you man. I have to go tomorrow and my stomach had been in knotts all day. Just started this morning out of no where. My paperwork is in order and my health is str8 so I dont know why I'm nervous.

Edited by CalvinSC

Congrats to you man. I have to go tomorrow and my stomach had been in knotts all day. Just started this morning out of no where. My paperwork is in order and my health is str8 so I dont know why I'm nervous.

You'll do fine man i'm 34 my vision isn't that good I haven't been to the eye doctor since I was 21 and she said I did pretty good on the vision part, that was the only part I was worried about. Like someone said i think it was Dan just answer everything w/ NO on the medical history and you'll do fine. Good Luck to you.

WTF? I called over there today, "last hired was 1160 something" I was hoping to get a call for this august class since I re took the drug test 7/10

Now I see 12's are getting in Aug classes and I'm still waiting by the phone. #124X waiting like an a$$hole here.

Edited by Dan05979

WTF? I called over there today, "last hired was 1160 something" I was hoping to get a call for this august class since I re took the drug test 7/10

Now I see 12's are getting in Aug classes and I'm still waiting by the phone. #124X waiting like an a$$hole here.

I have a feeling it has something to do with the 30 jobs they cut for us. Some old timers are pretty annoyed. If they are, I don't blame them at all.

Back in the day after school car you go straight to the yard, then they changed it. Now they changed it again. What can you do? It is what it is.

I have a feeling it has something to do with the 30 jobs they cut for us. Some old timers are pretty annoyed. If they are, I don't blame them at all.

They cut 30 people? I thought rapid transit was immune to this.

Word on the street is that the next classes coming out will not be doing 3 months on the yard. I heard this from reliable source. I guess we will find out in a couple of weeks. 

It already started with the new pick and April class was the first to get started this month or will do so later this month.

It already started with the new pick and April class was the first to get started this month or will do so later this month.

it started with my class, the March 25th class. we've been doing our "3 months in the yard" for about 3 weeks now, and the program is already done for??? lmao! they better not let these April, May, June, July classes graduate before i do!