A Day With 193, 199, 201, 203 & 4827

SevenEleven

Sweet pics

Thanks.

Great Job! I saw #4827 alongisde #4817 on the (Q46) earlier myself. Can't wait to see & ride these New Flyer C40LF's in person to see how they do.

Thanks. 4817 was 4827's leader. 4817 deadheaded from Kew Gardens while 4827 did a trip back to LIJ.

Pure Awesomeness!! I need to ride those Xcelsiors. Grand photos. :cool::cool:

Thanks. I have to get a good ride on these Xcelsiors as well.

Excelllent catches/shots:cool::tup::tup:

Thanks!

These are HOFFsomeee:) 4827 took me for a loop :tup::tup:

Training at College Pt really was A sight and Take offs in Video mode did NEW FLYER proud :tup::tup::tup:

Thankss!

Bye bye Orion five (CNG)...

I am sure going to miss those buses. Who can't resist one of those backfires, especially 9967 & 7272...

anyway superb :tup::tup::tup::tup: shots! Will need to check Main St & Jamaica Center tomorrow.

Good shots deme , I need to go catch some of them myself .

:tup::tup::tup::tup:

Nice goods!

Excellent catches that 4827 sure means mean. lol.

Beautiful photos. My favorite is 201 sitting outside the depot as Orion V CNGs are pulling out as if they are seeing their replacement on the horizon.

Thanks guys.

Nice photos! :cool:

New Flyer should be the winner for all the future bus orders. I hope the MTA gets those Xcelsiors to Castleton faster than the novas hit QV.

Thanks. And I think you mean the Xcelsiors hitting Castleton faster than the Orion 7s.

That's a whole lotta Flyer.

Oh, plenty to go around and still counting.

Bye bye Orion five (CNG)...

I am sure going to miss those buses. Who can't resist one of those backfires, especially 9967 & 7272...

anyway superb :tup::tup::tup::tup: shots! Will need to check Main St & Jamaica Center tomorrow.

Crispy clean pics :tup:

Thanks!

Archived