Apples or Airmen?

Cait Sith

DSC09325.jpg

DSC09331.jpg

DSC09360.jpg

And a before-and-after type scenario. Please take note that the picture of 1232 was when it was still new and the M15 ran to City Hall!

DSC00255-1.jpg

DSC09365.jpg

Others....

DSC09274.jpg

DSC09369.jpg

DSC09387.jpg

DSC09377.jpg

DSC09395.jpg

The youtube link post count also has to be raised!

Crisp shots... Yeah I'm glad to see new artics (FINALLY) on the Lex. line... Long overdue... I have yet to ride one though on the M101... I use the line now when I take the BxM1 from Riverdale to continue my trip to Union Square. They must be keeping them on select lines... :angry:

Awesome man, definitely approve of the 100 Street LFSAs. Now what's 1232 doing without the SBS wrap?

Great pictures. is 1232 repainted? Looks very clean to me.

That pic of 1232 was when that bus was new and when the M15 ran to City Hall! Just used it as an example for a before-and-after image.

Crisp shots... Yeah I'm glad to see new artics (FINALLY) on the Lex. line... Long overdue... I have yet to ride one though on the M101... I use the line now when I take the BxM1 from Riverdale to continue my trip to Union Square. They must be keeping them on select lines... :angry:

They are primarily on the M86 for now, some buses started leaking over to the M100s if those operators were trained. Tuskegee Airmen Depot doesn't have many LFS artics as of yet.

They got 5202? Gah, I liked that bus, rode it just when it got transferred bus. Excellent shots all around, those LFSAs look great. I see about two-three LFSAs pulling out of the depot for the morning rush 101-103 every day, with a couple midday as well, just saw 5856 on the 101. Really nice looking buses (love them at Quill), looking forward to my first ride. Shot of 5400 looks great, and the M86 is something these days, a lot like the M14 when the LFSAs just came in. Like the title as well.

You gotta grab one of the Mannyville RTSes one of these days, can't imagine it's gonna go on for that much longer and if you get some luck you catch a 1996. Weekdays, usually two runs that hit 110th between 3:30-5:30, 14th st n/b 4:30-6:30. 9422 and 9639 n/b on the M1 and M3 right now. Good stuff here in any case.

They got 5202? Gah, I liked that bus, rode it just when it got transferred bus. Excellent shots all around, those LFSAs look great. I see about two-three LFSAs pulling out of the depot for the morning rush 101-103 every day, with a couple midday as well, just saw 5856 on the 101. Really nice looking buses (love them at Quill), looking forward to my first ride. Shot of 5400 looks great, and the M86 is something these days, a lot like the M14 when the LFSAs just came in. Like the title as well.

You gotta grab one of the Mannyville RTSes one of these days, can't imagine it's gonna go on for that much longer and if you get some luck you catch a 1996. Weekdays, usually two runs that hit 110th between 3:30-5:30, 14th st n/b 4:30-6:30. 9422 and 9639 n/b on the M1 and M3 right now. Good stuff here in any case.

Thanks for that tip, I'll be on the lookout for those loaners. When I was out on those days, I must've just missed 'em

Archived