Q33 off peak extention

Q47 shortening

Q67 extention the Forest Hills

Q88 A Middle Village-Elmhurst-Springfield Gardens Route

Edited by Q23 Central Term

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I rode the Q77 on Thursday May 31, 2012, the passengers were a mixture of young and old people on both trips. There were schoolkids but not many as compared with the number of passengers that rode the bus.

I can understand the pro and con arguments presented here as the route does not go directly to Jamaica as it goes to Hillside Avenue and then goes to Jamaica. Most of the routes (with the exception of the Q76) go north or south by 188th Street.

When looking at the Queens TA bus routes from 2010, I think that it is extremely important to know how the original route system developed close to 80 years ago and how it impacts upon today's route system. This is why I suggest that you read a fascinating article on this subject: "Queens: North Shore Bus Company and NYCTA Queens Division" by Bernard Linder . Motor Coach Age, April-May 1977 pp.4-36 which is available for research purposes only at the Archives Division of the Queens Library, 89-11 Merrick Boulevard across from the bus terminal. This article will help to explain how the route structure developed, what companies were involved and the takeover by the city. It has a route by route description of the changes to the route and the dates of each and every change. When you enter the library go to the front desk and ask for a research pass to the archives. One caveat: You cannot copy the entire article as I wanted to do (with a different article) and copies are 15 cents per page.

https://maps.google....e6e61c74d738c94

My Queens Bus Map with my proposals

Certain Things to notice

Q4 slight change in turn around

Q7 extention to Green Acres

Q8 reroutation in Spring Creek

Q9 extention to JFK

Q10 one branch

Q12 being a LGA-Flushing-Little Neck route

Q15A route relabeled Q14

Q18 off-peak extention

Q33 off peak extention

Q47 shortening

Q67 extention the Forest Hills

Q88 A Middle Village-Elmhurst-Springfield Gardens Route

You know I find it hilarious that you liked my Q7 idea yet didn't even read my other one at all I will give you a clue I do not plan routes individually. Cause if you connected my queens ones together with my brooklyn JFK and bronx route changes you would get a better idea what they do to the whole system think gaps in rapid network.

facefloor-facefloor-face-floor-facepalm-palm-demotivational-posters-1320954033.jpg

The 77 can't run school season only... its actually does get riders, just not as much as other routes. Its really utilized on saturdays... And the idea of the 26 running all the way down francis lewis has been beaten to death already... Its not logical, and there is no demand for it, and the north and south part of F Lewis serve different types of riders w/ different destinations... The 85 could use more trips I agree with that, but not closed door on Merrick. Ive seen ppl board on merrick nd go to rochdale, green acres (if it comes before the 5) or other intermediate points along the route and quite a few ppl take 85 LTDs to the 3 LTD stops on merrick (109, linden nd baisley) as well... That will just make ppl crowd onto already overcrowded Q5s.....

read what I said carefully I said Q85 northbound is drop off only on merrick. and pickup only on merrick southbound let others use Q5 instead. Artics would cancel out the Q5's crowding problem and you still have Q84 and Q4 also on merrick so no excuse. Rush hour no change. Q26 is probably gonna garner more riders than the Q77 ever did due to flushing direct service from frances lewis north corridor and more frequency would allow better links to other jamacia buses current Q77 riders will not really feel the effects outside rush hr due to so many options available double transfer rule added. Ppl will simply transfer to faster buses for jamacia. College point folk will transfer to Q76 and new ridership to flushing and connecting riders from NICE will use this bus to flushing. Again this would garner more riders and serve more purposes than the borderline useless Q77.

When I rode the Q77 on Thursday May 31, 2012, the passengers were a mixture of young and old people on both trips. There were schoolkids but not many as compared with the number of passengers that rode the bus.

I can understand the pro and con arguments presented here as the route does not go directly to Jamaica as it goes to Hillside Avenue and then goes to Jamaica. Most of the routes (with the exception of the Q76) go north or south by 188th Street.

When looking at the Queens TA bus routes from 2010, I think that it is extremely important to know how the original route system developed close to 80 years ago and how it impacts upon today's route system. This is why I suggest that you read a fascinating article on this subject: "Queens: North Shore Bus Company and NYCTA Queens Division" by Bernard Linder . Motor Coach Age, April-May 1977 pp.4-36 which is available for research purposes only at the Archives Division of the Queens Library, 89-11 Merrick Boulevard across from the bus terminal. This article will help to explain how the route structure developed, what companies were involved and the takeover by the city. It has a route by route description of the changes to the route and the dates of each and every change. When you enter the library go to the front desk and ask for a research pass to the archives. One caveat: You cannot copy the entire article as I wanted to do (with a different article) and copies are 15 cents per page.

again failure to evolve to current travel patterns will doom a line to utter failure cough Q77 cough

Lmaooo... i wouldn't be surprised, it (the 77) goes by about 5 different school buildings which is a lot... And the 85 really is, I don't blame ppl from Rochdale taking it tho (I also see the reason for the buses that short turn at Farmers/Bedell).. their only other option is the 111/113, which are really overcrowded and not the safest routes... Personally the 85 could do better, frequencies I mean, because ppl who don't ride the route think the line doesn't need any more service, but as a frequent 85 rider, service could be increased... It really sucks waiting at Jamaica Center with every other type of bus flying by, still waiting for the 85, then have 4 come at once (In a typical p.m. rush hour, a Green Acres 85, Rochdale 85 and two 85 rosedale limiteds will come at once...). It bunches WAY to much also, this morning I was waiting to cross S. Conduit nd 225th and not one but THREE buses came, and the lights on S Conduit are long, so I missed all three, which made me mad, most 85s also are late or early, but not on time, only weekends... but other than that its a good route that serves its purpose well..
The Q85 needs more service. People who live around the 243 Street area of Rosedale, near the Coundits, and in Rochdale take the 85 because they don't want to walk all the way to Merrick Blvd to take the Q5. I'm surprised at how infrequent service along the Q85 is. I thought the 85 was the fast one, and the 111 was the slow one.

I'll admit that I haven't been on the Q85 in a minute, but damn, service is still lacking on the Q85? It's been like that for years..... What it is is that, the bulk of the service (at JAM) goes to the Q4, Q5, and Q17... Quite honestly, I always felt as if they could ease up on the shear/total amt. of 17's during the day & put some more buses on the 85....

....and lol, I dunno why, but the Bedell side of Rochdale feels worlds apart from the Guy R Brewer side of Rochdale to me... not in terms of one being better or worse than the other, just starkly different from one another... iono, maybe it's just me......

Extend the Q77 to JFK to help out Q3.

Hey. If the 77 is not clearly serving something, maybe that Extention can give the 77 a bit more usefulness.

I think moving the 77 from 165th bus term. to Jamaica Center could make it more useful, since that's where the masses are at (have it turn off on Jamaica av instead of HIllside av).... It's too much of a hassle to make your way to 165th from Jamaica ctr..... In having the 77 moved onto jamaica av, then have the 36 turn onto francis lewis b/w jamaica av & hillside av, and then determine whether the 2nd branch of the Q1 is better suited on the "212's" or on braddock.... The question then becomes, is all that worth it to help out the Q77 route ?

I'll tell you this much though, sending 77's to JFK won't help out the Q3 b/c it would be a longer ride to the (F)....

It won't work. There's no demand for service along Springfield past I.S. 231 and people who live on 147th already have the Q111/113.

yup, they have better options... the 77 in & of itself is just too indirect.....

wanna give Q77 purpose right yeah good luck with that I will say it till I am blue in the face let Q26 eat Q77 via frances lewis crosstown. Q77 run it school season only at rush Q26 all other times if Q27 can do it and be very useful then guess what Q26 can do the same thing and it will actually be faster than Q27 anyway even if it eats the whole line it will still be shorter and more reliable than Q27!! Q85 hmm here is a quick fix make it closed door on merrick done yes more trips too.

Yeah the route would be faster, but you won't get as many people riding the thing.... The problem with your analysis is that there is FAR more demand for Springfield than there is for Francis Lewis.....

Sorry, but it makes far more sense to have the Q26 help out the Q27 at QCC, than for the Q26 to help out the Q27 within SE Queens..... The Q26 should run to QCC, not all the way to SE Queens.... Creating another long wieldy route doesn't help matters.....

As far as that bit about the Q85..... Dude, the Q84 is shunned; you can't force even MORE of that ridership along Merrick b/w jamaica ctr. & Linden (on the Q4) and Baisley (on the Q5) by having 85's run closed door on merrick..... and no way would they increase service on the Q85 to have it run closed door....

I'll admit that I haven't been on the Q85 in a minute, but damn, service is still lacking on the Q85? It's been like that for years..... What it is is that, the bulk of the service (at JAM) goes to the Q4, Q5, and Q17... Quite honestly, I always felt as if they could ease up on the shear/total amt. of 17's during the day & put some more buses on the 85....

....and lol, I dunno why, but the Bedell side of Rochdale feels worlds apart from the Guy R Brewer side of Rochdale to me... not in terms of one being better or worse than the other, just starkly different from one another... iono, maybe it's just me......

I think moving the 77 from 165th bus term. to Jamaica Center could make it more useful, since that's where the masses are at (have it turn off on Jamaica av instead of HIllside av).... It's too much of a hassle to make your way to 165th from Jamaica ctr..... In having the 77 moved onto jamaica av, then have the 36 turn onto francis lewis b/w jamaica av & hillside av, and then determine whether the 2nd branch of the Q1 is better suited on the "212's" or on braddock.... The question then becomes, is all that worth it to help out the Q77 route ?

I'll tell you this much though, sending 77's to JFK won't help out the Q3 b/c it would be a longer ride to the (F)....

yup, they have better options... the 77 in & of itself is just too indirect.....

Yeah the route would be faster, but you won't get as many people riding the thing.... The problem with your analysis is that there is FAR more demand for Springfield than there is for Francis Lewis.....

Sorry, but it makes far more sense to have the Q26 help out the Q27 at QCC, than for the Q26 to help out the Q27 within SE Queens..... The Q26 should run to QCC, not all the way to SE Queens.... Creating another long wieldy route doesn't help matters.....

As far as that bit about the Q85..... Dude, the Q84 is shunned; you can't force even MORE of that ridership along Merrick b/w jamaica ctr. & Linden (on the Q4) and Baisley (on the Q5) by having 85's run closed door on merrick..... and no way would they increase service on the Q85 to have it run closed door....

Interesting then let Q85 become 100% limited on merrick. True there is more demand on springfield but this makes Q26 the weaker variant of Q27 for those doing the distance. More folks will be on Q26 and some new ones. QCC sorry but you really can't do much for em but add Q27 trips Q26 is just a shortturned Q27 nothing more. Q1 kill the stupid 2nd branch let more go to braddock there are already 2 routes on springfield this isn't no hwy with overlapping services. Q43 100% LTD at Q36's expense LTD though. Those Q43 ppl can't stand the lazy ass fatasses that can use Q1/36 instead most of the time. between springfield and 179th 100% LTD would help bigtime. Well a new B10 via conduit from broadway jct via lefferts airtrain(outbound) and federal circle airtrain(inbound) to cambria heights via nassau expressway to springfield blvd can replace Q77's southern part. This may actually take cars off the road more than change transit user travel patterns.

Interesting then let Q85 become 100% limited on merrick. True there is more demand on springfield but this makes Q26 the weaker variant of Q27 for those doing the distance. More folks will be on Q26 and some new ones. QCC sorry but you really can't do much for em but add Q27 trips Q26 is just a shortturned Q27 nothing more. Q1 kill the stupid 2nd branch let more go to braddock there are already 2 routes on springfield this isn't no hwy with overlapping services. Q43 100% LTD at Q36's expense LTD though. Those Q43 ppl can't stand the lazy ass fatasses that can use Q1/36 instead most of the time. between springfield and 179th 100% LTD would help bigtime. Well a new B10 via conduit from broadway jct via lefferts airtrain(outbound) and federal circle airtrain(inbound) to cambria heights via nassau expressway to springfield blvd can replace Q77's southern part. This may actually take cars off the road more than change transit user travel patterns.

You know I find it hilarious that you liked my Q7 idea yet didn't even read my other one at all I will give you a clue I do not plan routes individually. Cause if you connected my queens ones together with my brooklyn JFK and bronx route changes you would get a better idea what they do to the whole system think gaps in rapid network.

read what I said carefully I said Q85 northbound is drop off only on merrick. and pickup only on merrick southbound let others use Q5 instead. Artics would cancel out the Q5's crowding problem and you still have Q84 and Q4 also on merrick so no excuse. Rush hour no change. Q26 is probably gonna garner more riders than the Q77 ever did due to flushing direct service from frances lewis north corridor and more frequency would allow better links to other jamacia buses current Q77 riders will not really feel the effects outside rush hr due to so many options available double transfer rule added. Ppl will simply transfer to faster buses for jamacia. College point folk will transfer to Q76 and new ridership to flushing and connecting riders from NICE will use this bus to flushing. Again this would garner more riders and serve more purposes than the borderline useless Q77.

Do you know how long the Q26 would take if it went from Flushing to Springfield Gardens? WAY longer than the Q27, as it goes farther south. It doesn't make sense to have such a long route being created nd wasting mileage because one route may not be as important... And the point of having the Q26 and the Q76 both run on francis lewis is? The Q76 doesn't get a very high am't of riders nd having the 26 run on francis lewis , may lower ridership on the 76.... I just don't see artics happening on the Q5, leave the 85 as it is on merrick... Closed door wont solve the bunching and late/early buses issue.. Btw I was waiting for the 85 at JAM about an hour ago, nd waited 15 mins until 3 LTD buses came (2 RTSs nd 1 Orion) meanwhile every other bus was just flying by....

Do you know how long the Q26 would take if it went from Flushing to Springfield Gardens? WAY longer than the Q27, as it goes farther south. It doesn't make sense to have such a long route being created nd wasting mileage because one route may not be as important... And the point of having the Q26 and the Q76 both run on francis lewis is? The Q76 doesn't get a very high am't of riders nd having the 26 run on francis lewis , may lower ridership on the 76....

I just don't see artics happening on the Q5, leave the 85 as it is on merrick... Closed door wont solve the bunching and late/early buses issue.. Btw I was waiting for the 85 at JAM about an hour ago, nd waited 15 mins until 3 LTD buses came (2 RTSs nd 1 Orion) meanwhile every other bus was just flying by....

He's right that it would be quicker than the current Q27 b/w those 2 points, as the 27 sees more usage along Springfield, and the route (as long as it is) is a slow crawl.... The problem is, it (an extended 26 to SE Queens) wouldn't pick up much of anyone along Francis Lewis heading towards Flushing... This is how I know he doesn't know the ridership patterns of the Q27 b/c the masses aren't travelling b/w SE Queens & Flushing....

His spiel is trying to make routes faster, always has been, fam......

That's the point of him suggesting Q85's run closed door along Merrick.....

He's right that it would be quicker than the current Q27 b/w those 2 points, as the 27 sees more usage along Springfield, and the route (as long as it is) is a slow crawl.... The problem is, it (an extended 26 to SE Queens) wouldn't pick up much of anyone along Francis Lewis heading towards Flushing... This is how I know he doesn't know the ridership patterns of the Q27 b/c the masses aren't travelling b/w SE Queens & Flushing....

His spiel is trying to make routes faster, always has been, fam......

That's the point of him suggesting Q85's run closed door along Merrick.....

I didn't know that the Q27 was slow.. I would drive down Springfield w. my mom nd they didn't seem slow to me... and is it possible for the 85 to be closed door on merrick? It needs more service , its not necessarily a slow route, its just the bunching and inconsistency so idk if closed door would help in any way...

I didn't know that the Q27 was slow.. I would drive down Springfield w. my mom nd they didn't seem slow to me... and is it possible for the 85 to be closed door on merrick? It needs more service , its not necessarily a slow route, its just the bunching and inconsistency so idk if closed door would help in any way...

27 lags b/w springfield gardens & QCC.... west of QCC, well, luke & 216th are quiet suburban-like residential areas, so the pace picks up, and it continues as such along 48th as well.... it starts to crawl/lag again in the auburndale area (meaning along 46th), and once it hits holly & kissena, forget it.... chokepoint city.....

....and oh, don't get the wrong impression fam, I'm not cosigning this whole closed door bit of his.... just was lettin you know where this guy's head is at, when he comes up with a lot of his suggestions..... He is all about "speed".... lol..... Anyway, I don't have to tell you that riders along Merrick also use the 85 (embarking & disembarking in both directions)....

I agree with you, the problem w/ the route is moreso that it's underserved far more than it being slow....

27 lags b/w springfield gardens & QCC.... west of QCC, well, luke & 216th are quiet suburban-like residential areas, so the pace picks up, and it continues as such along 48th as well.... it starts to crawl/lag again in the auburndale area (meaning along 46th), and once it hits holly & kissena, forget it.... chokepoint city.....

....and oh, don't get the wrong impression fam, I'm not cosigning this whole closed door bit of his.... just was lettin you know where this guy's head is at, when he comes up with a lot of his suggestions..... He is all about "speed".... lol..... Anyway, I don't have to tell you that riders along Merrick also use the 85 (embarking & disembarking in both directions)....

I agree with you, the problem w/ the route is moreso that it's underserved far more than it being slow....

Now that you put it that way, the 26 would be faster then, as Francis Lewis is a clear shot except between Hillside nd Jamaica, where NB traffic is kind of bad... Although I think that the 26 going all the way to Springfield Gardens is a bad idea... nd ohhh lol thanks, i see his point about trying to make it faster, but it seems that he doesn't know the problems with the route in general *shrug*.. I didnt think that closed door service was possible lol

Interesting then let Q85 become 100% limited on merrick. True there is more demand on springfield but this makes Q26 the weaker variant of Q27 for those doing the distance. More folks will be on Q26 and some new ones. QCC sorry but you really can't do much for em but add Q27 trips Q26 is just a shortturned Q27 nothing more.

Q1 kill the stupid 2nd branch let more go to braddock there are already 2 routes on springfield this isn't no hwy with overlapping services. Q43 100% LTD at Q36's expense LTD though. Those Q43 ppl can't stand the lazy ass fatasses that can use Q1/36 instead most of the time. between springfield and 179th 100% LTD would help bigtime. Well a new B10 via conduit from broadway jct via lefferts airtrain(outbound) and federal circle airtrain(inbound) to cambria heights via nassau expressway to springfield blvd can replace Q77's southern part. This may actually take cars off the road more than change transit user travel patterns.

To have the Q26 as a short-turned Q27 b/c QCC & flushing is exactly the point..... and you absolutely can do more for those QCC students by sending the Q26 there - A hell of a lot more for more riders than sending the Q26 to SE queens..... If you're gonna suggest adding more 27 trips, you may as well get rid of the current 26 to facilitate doing that...... No way would they add more Q27 service b/w flushing & QCC AND extend the Q26 allll the way down to SE Queens AND keep the Q77 as a "school season" route.... That is wasteful...

The 2nd paragraph, I don't know what in the world you're nonsensically babbling about, and I'm not gonna attempt to decipher it either.....

To have the Q26 as a short-turned Q27 b/c QCC & flushing is exactly the point..... and you absolutely can do more for those QCC students by sending the Q26 there - A hell of a lot more for more riders than sending the Q26 to SE queens..... If you're gonna suggest adding more 27 trips, you may as well get rid of the current 26 to facilitate doing that...... No way would they add more Q27 service b/w flushing & QCC AND extend the Q26 allll the way down to SE Queens AND keep the Q77 as a "school season" route.... That is wasteful...

The 2nd paragraph, I don't know what in the world you're nonsensically babbling about, and I'm not gonna attempt to decipher it either.....

He's saying to make the Q43 a limited-only route and take away the Q36 LTD. He's also saying to have the Q1 serve Braddock alone (no branch to the QV LIRR station).

And then he mentions something about a route from Broadway Junction to Cambria Heights via the Nassau Expressway, replacing the southern part of the Q77.

He's saying to make the Q43 a limited-only route and take away the Q36 LTD. He's also saying to have the Q1 serve Braddock alone (no branch to the QV LIRR station).

And then he mentions something about a route from Broadway Junction to Cambria Heights via the Nassau Expressway, replacing the southern part of the Q77.

The Q1 Should probably go to Braddock First, then to the LIRR station. Current Q1 Springfield Trips can go fully limited.

As for the Q43 Limited fully, what will serve west of Braddock if it's fully limited

I prefer the Q1 SpringfieldBranch to be fully limited because that route has alternatives along the entire section of its route, and I mean entire. The Braddock Branch is only alone on Braddock Avenue

I would probably extend the 77 to Green Acres or JFK, and extend it to the Jamaica LIRR station on the other side.

The Q1 Should probably go to Braddock First, then to the LIRR station. Current Q1 Springfield Trips can go fully limited.

As for the Q43 Limited fully, what will serve west of Braddock if it's fully limited

I prefer the Q1 SpringfieldBranch to be fully limited because that route has alternatives along the entire section of its route, and I mean entire. The Braddock Branch is only alone on Braddock Avenue

Limited?! That line doesn't have that much of a demand to even go Limited nor is the line even long enough!

For the Q43 going fully limited, West of Braddock should stay just the way it is because Ridership along there is rather high, making it limited and eliminating stops is not a good idea.

Edited by Cait Sith

Limited?! That line doesn't have that much of a demand to even go Limited nor is the line even long enough!

I'm sayin though....

The Q1 for the most part is used as a backup/2nd-ary option to the (crowded) Q43.... Just on that alone would be a reason not to add LTD service on the Q1..... Also, You already got the 36 LTD over on Jamaica/Springfield; it's excessive to have LTD service on the Q1 & the Q27 along Springfield - When the 36 & the 1 both travel along Hillside & both end at 165th bus terminal.....

While I don't know how well the braddock spur performs in comparison to the springfield spur, I can honestly say the Q1 is not all that well used along Springfield....

I prefer the Q1 Springfield Branch to be fully limited because that route has alternatives along the entire section of its route, and I mean entire. The Braddock Branch is only alone on Braddock Avenue

This is an argument that supports keeping Q1's on Braddock, but by no means does it support giving the route LTD service....

Edited by B35 via Church

I'm sayin though....

The Q1 for the most part is used as a backup/2nd-ary option to the (crowded) Q43.... Just on that alone would be a reason not to add LTD service on the Q1..... Also, You already got the 36 LTD over on Jamaica/Springfield; it's excessive to have LTD service on the Q1 & the Q27 along Springfield - When the 36 & the 1 both travel along Hillside & both end at 165th bus terminal.....

While I don't know how well the braddock spur performs in comparison to the springfield spur, I can honestly say the Q1 is not all that well used along Springfield....

It's all hit & miss when it comes to the Q1, folks that use the Q1 sometimes board the Q36. I've fanned at Springfield and the Braddock spur seems to have more people than the Queens Village/Springfield spur by far. The Q36 gets used more than the Q1 and thats a fact.

I'm sayin though....

This is an argument that supports keeping Q1's on Braddock, but by no means does it support giving the route LTD service....

Yeah, the Q1 is really a feeder route to the Q43 as soon as the Q1 hits Hillside Ave. from the QV or Bellerose terminal, it always picks up a few passengers. Really the Q36 does not have really that much more ridership than the Q1. The Limited is really pointless since it's all local stops after 212.

By making the 43 100% limited, you will make the entire route limited, even when there are no alternatives. NICE cant pick up people who want to travel within queens, and it's self explanatory why. The Q43 should be left as it is,maybe add several more weekday Limiteds in both directions, most to the subway. Even if you make the Q43 limited fully between Merrick Blvd/165 Street and Springfield Blvf, it makes everyone shift onto other buses for the people taking buses from local stops, and the situation is bad enough rush hours, especially on the Q1

west of braddock simple reroute wasteful springfield trips to braddock improve service then Q43 100% LTD the crowds would move much faster and be distributed more evenly between Q1,Q36&Q43

While I don't disagree with turning the Springfield trips into Braddock trips, I don't see how this has anything to do with the Q43 LTD.

By making the 43 100% limited, you will make the entire route limited, even when there are no alternatives. NICE cant pick up people who want to travel within queens, and it's self explanatory why. The Q43 should be left as it is,maybe add several more weekday Limiteds in both directions, most to the subway. Even if you make the Q43 limited fully between Merrick Blvd/165 Street and Springfield Blvf, it makes everyone shift onto other buses for the people taking buses from local stops, and the situation is bad enough rush hours, especially on the Q1

That's not what he meant by 100% limited. He meant that all buses would make the same stops as the current Q43 LTD: Local east of Springfield Blvd and limited west of there. Local riders can take the Q1 or Q36. The only problem would be for riders starting at a local stop who are going east of Springfield Blvd, but as the saying goes, you can't please everyone.

While I don't disagree with turning the Springfield trips into Braddock trips, I don't see how this has anything to do with the Q43 LTD.

He wants the Q43 to be LTD, while the Q1 & 36 are local. I assume the Q36 LTD would be eliminated.