Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. look $20.9675 x 8 =167.74 anything after 8 hours is overtime so let say He is on the extra list and He works 11hrs. 20.9675 x 1.5 = 31.45125 x 3= 94.35375 +167.74 = $262.9375.  So if he works 2 days he already paid it off. Oh I forgot you get paid when your in training so He would have that already paid off. 

Cont'd....Let's also consider the fact that when the civil service part of the 2613 exam had taken place last January that it was administered over several days on a couple of weekens at multiple high schools. But...But...But when they scheduled the second part of the process which was the BOSS exam they only selected the candidates who passed the civil service part and they were able to do that in one single school in one single day. Now that should tell you how many applicants failed the civil service exam for the 2613. That alone knocked off a good number of candidates which also could be a good reason to post the 4600 b/o exam!

great news for those of us that took the BOSS in June.

great news for those of us that took the BOSS in June.

That's if I'm accurate in my figuring cause they could always call more candidates on a later date but lets hope they don't! Besides aren't they suppose to be mailing our results soon? One other thing... how come they don't post anything about the 2613 on MTA info web like they do for all the other exams?

If you look at http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/41018-update-on-2613/ post # 7, the list should be established in November-December, not 4 days my friend.

Okay since you wanna take me so literally I was joking about the 4 days. I just read  Post#7 and to honest with you thats not an update who cares what anyone at livingston has to say they already told us sept we will recieve our scores and list numbers obviously that didnt happen so why should I believe we will get them in Nov or Dec or Jan.  Bottom line I will be updated about my list and score when I'm reading it from the letter whenever they decide to mail it to us. No reason to stress anything we have no control of.

• 2 weeks later...

I was told that yesterday when I was at 180. I walk into Ms.Williams office  and I asked her could you please tell me what was the status for  exam 2613. She reply we started sending out letters but she said we will not used that list til late next year because we just had a TA exam expire and we need to fill the other list. That's what  I was told. 

I was told that yesterday when I was at 180. I walk into Ms.Williams office and I asked her could you please tell me what was the status for exam 2613. She reply we started sending out letters but she said we will not used that list til late next year because we just had a TA exam expire and we need to fill the other list. That's what I was told.

That would be perfect. I should be top of the list, gives us time to save up some money at our current jobs and get things situated.

I was told that yesterday when I was at 180. I walk into Ms.Williams office  and I asked her could you please tell me what was the status for  exam 2613. She reply we started sending out letters but she said we will not used that list til late next year because we just had a TA exam expire and we need to fill the other list. That's what  I was told.

Excuse me if I missed something but did she mean fill the 4600 list or one of the other 2 (BC and OA) or something else entirely?

U should know you're score if you copied the exam answers down on the answer key sheet they gave u the day of the exam.

List #'s hopefully come out soon.

You would be surprised how many ppl did NOT use answer sheets. Almost everyone I asked. That just doesn't make sense. Its either they just don't care about getting this job or careless overall.

You would be surprised how many ppl did NOT use answer sheets. Almost everyone I asked. That just doesn't make sense. Its either they just don't care about getting this job or careless overall.

Blows my mind, same people that won't get the job. What neighborhood on SI are u?

Archived