Staten Island Bus Proposal Thread 2012-2013

FamousNYLover

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

We get it we don't give a Shit about how stupid Vtrain is and why are you taking the troll bait? Vtrain just trolls for laughs why you think he doesn't post again in his own threads? Think people!

And he eats shit :lol:!

Problem? And I thought you hated him too.

The problem is everyone is sick and tired to the bones about you talking about Vtrain, it comes up in like every other post of yours. If you hate him, why do you keep talking about him....

Edited by Q23 Central Terminal

The problem is everyone is sick and tired to the bones about you talking about Vtrain, it comes up in like every other post of yours. If you hate him, why do you keep talking about him....

Why do I keep talking about him? Because he's on our f**king computer screens trolling this site and it pisses me off!

Can we get back on topic please?

Does anyone think that the S53 is worthy of LTD service and no the S93 is its own seperate route.

Me personally, it doesn't. Yes it gets crowded often but it needs more along the line of a schedule adjustment. Its not B46 crowded but maybe running some more buses would get the job done. By ths time you get to Bement (or however you spell it) its pretty much empty.

That line is the lesser of 2 evils when i go visit my niece (I ain't dealing with that 46, screw that lol)

Me personally, it doesn't. Yes it gets crowded often but it needs more along the line of a schedule adjustment. Its not B46 crowded but maybe running some more buses would get the job done. By ths time you get to Bement (or however you spell it) its pretty much empty.

That line is the lesser of 2 evils when i go visit my niece (I ain't dealing with that 46, screw that lol)

That is why the S93 runs on victory Blvd because there is no demand. I agree more buses wood get the job done

Can we get back on topic please?

Does anyone think that the S53 is worthy of LTD service and no the S93 is its own seperate route.

I'd prefer additional rush hour local service, as it would require nearly the same amount of resources. The ridership is spread out on that route, so I figure limited service would only accomplish so much.

At night, the S53 is very fast. I would know since I've ridden it plenty of times between 9:00 and 11:00 PM.

Speaking of that, it's not the red lights alone that slow the route. It's also constant pick ups/drop offs, wheelchairs, elderly, etc. which cause B/Os to run late, given that it's SI's busiest local route. But again, at night, it breezes through most of it's route, so it really comes down to what time of day you ride it.

As for it's own LTD service? No need. Like it was stated earlier, extra buses would be fine.

Edited by S78 via Hylan