2012 NFL and NCAA Football Thread

JubaionBx12+SBS

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't have a clue as to who that is....

All I know is, the jets better step it up on offense if they wanna start winning games.....

Former Lions CB...

And yeah... Our offense has been lackluster since week 1... Against buffalo....

Ahmad Bradshaw.. You are something else arent you -_-

Browns with the TD after a bradshaw fumble.. Honestly i cant stand brashaw anymore. He cnat hold onto the ball and he has too much of a tendency to bounce to the outside... Brown waits for the hole and holds on the ball. In the 2 games Brown has played, we won. In the 2 Bradshaw plays, we lose and Bradshaw has a shitty performance.

I know the Gmen offensive line isn't the best, but the blame has to be shifted on Bradshaw now. I'm running out of patience with him

And what genius put Blackburn with a WR? WHAT IN THE HELL WAS ANTEL ROLLE DOING? Let the boos rain down cause if you're gonna give a 14-0 to the shittest team in football, you absolutely have to be kidding me. Coughlin should be furious now, cause I certainly am.

Bradshaw needs to sit. End of story. The Giants should try hurry up offense.. THEY NEVER DO IT OUTSIDE OF 2 MINUTES!! Eli Manning excels at hurry up, and it mind boggles me why the Giants never try it. All these great offenses, Broncos, Patriots, Saints, Packers all do it. Why the Giants don't do it is beyond me..

Relax for moment buddy. After your rant, Giants scored 24 points and lead at halftime (as of this writing)27-17. I do agree that the Giants with Eli should use the "hurray up" offense more.

Ahmad Bradshaw.. You are something else arent you -_-

Browns with the TD after a bradshaw fumble.. Honestly i cant stand brashaw anymore. He cnat hold onto the ball and he has too much of a tendency to bounce to the outside... Brown waits for the hole and holds on the ball. In the 2 games Brown has played, we won. In the 2 Bradshaw plays, we lose and Bradshaw has a shitty performance.

I know the Gmen offensive line isn't the best, but the blame has to be shifted on Bradshaw now. I'm running out of patience with him

And what genius put Blackburn with a WR? WHAT IN THE HELL WAS ANTEL ROLLE DOING? Let the boos rain down cause if you're gonna give a 14-0 to the shittest team in football, you absolutely have to be kidding me. Coughlin should be furious now, cause I certainly am.

Bradshaw needs to sit. End of story. The Giants should try hurry up offense.. THEY NEVER DO IT OUTSIDE OF 2 MINUTES!! Eli Manning excels at hurry up, and it mind boggles me why the Giants never try it. All these great offenses, Broncos, Patriots, Saints, Packers all do it. Why the Giants don't do it is beyond me..

Haven't watched one second of the giants game.... the browns is a team they should beat with no problem....

Like I said in an earlier post, I can't watch them week in & week out.....

So dumb question? If Jets get blown out in prime time vs Houston, will Sanchez be benched for the following game? :o

The jets can get blown out 100-0 in monday night's game & they'll still start sanchez the next game....

To the jets franchise, Tebow is a sideshow..... a gimmick... whatever adjective you wanna use....

Should he be treated that way, is a better question.... and to that, I'd say absolutely not.

The Super Bowl winning MVP QB Aaron Rodgers loses a shocker to rookie QB Andrew Luck and the Colts. Indianapolis gains a 30-27 win. This loss drops the Packers to 2-3 on the season. This does not look like the Green Bay team many people are picking to make the Super Bowl.

Now that an upset.

49ers crush another AFC East team, this time the Bills 45-3, with another TD for Kaepernick.

Vikings imrove to 4-1 against the titans, beating their win record last year. (gee, is my friend happy)

@Shortline, it's not the team, its the fans... its a bit odd my school has SD fans...

And yea, if Kerley had caught that pass from Sanchez at the very end, it might have gone into OT.... Good game all around by both teams

And sad news from the ESPN family. College football commentator Beano Cook died last night at the age of 81.

http://espn.go.com/c...e-football-dies

I remember watching him a lot on ESPN and ESPNEWS a lot when I was a teen. He knew about college football and was always a charm to hear. A great man and commentator who gave great knowledge and great humor. My condolences to the Cook family.

Something tells me the Jets are going to win...

Just a question, who do you think is this years surprise team?

My choice personally is split between the Vikings and Cardninals.

Oklahoma destroys Texas in the annual Red River rivalry. These past 2 losses have shown that Texas is not at the elite national title level they were at a few years ago. I would also have to say that Norte Dame has been a huge surprise so far this season to be undeated and beating BCS conference schools at that. This ND program has been average at best lately so i'm impressed by them.

Now for NFL Week 6 picks

Indianapolis 27 NY Jets 28

Dallas 17 Baltimore 24

Detroit 14 Philadelphia 21

Oakland 10 Atlanta 31

Cincinnati 20 Cleveland 13

St. Louis 24 Miami 21

Kansas City 27 Tampa Bay 20

New England 30 Seattle 17

Buffalo 17 Arizona 20

Minnesota 23 Washington 21

NY Giants 34 San Francisco 23

Green Bay 17 Houston 40

Denver 20 San Diego 24

^^^ You think the Jets will beat the Colts? interesting, I would be shocked if the game is even competitive, let alone the Jets winning.

Didyou even watch last week vs the Texans? It was pretty damn close... And they're a super bowl contender!

Archived