Anyone buying the new Lebron James $300 sneakers?

Shortline Bus

I heard alot of people are already "upset" ranging from so called communty leaders in the Black Community. Groups such as the Urban League and soon others have urged Nike to lower the price or can selling them outright.

http://tracking.si.c...sneakers-price/

Remember take away the Nike logo and those sneakers retail can be as low as $25-$30 genreic say at Wal-Mart.

@ Joe... LMAO...

@Tokkemon, I'm sure these are Made in China and they're pricier than some of my current shoes from Italy. So much for Made in China equaling low prices...

Not to mention if they still on sale at the X-mas season ppl. stealing those babys(the sneakers) or charging $1,000 grand on BOOTLEG market on sites like Craigslist.

@Tokkemon, I'm sure these are Made in China and they're pricier than some of my current shoes from Italy. So much for Made in China equaling low prices...

Yeah made in China with pride. :D Now get back on topic and leave the commie talk for the other thread! <_<

Yeah made in China with pride. :D Now get back on topic and leave the commie talk for the other thread! <_<

It's a valid point that is on topic... So folks can't afford this that and the other and are so "poor", so we need cheaper products from overseas, but they're going to run out and spend over $300.00 for a pair of "imported" sneakers... If they are poor it's no wonder why. Talk about priorities.

Was a kicks fanatic when in high school, so seeing a $300 valued shoe is nothing out of the ordinary. But that's in the case that it was for a re-sale value of an older release that was probably limited.

Lucky for me I left that community.

Absolutely not... I'll never pay past $50 for shoes.... Why shell out $300 for sneakers that will last for a little bit.... In this society, sneakers become a thing in of the past in the matter of months.... S--t like this is what causes the youth to mess up there priorities and spend thier parents money for something that's not worth it....

Absolutely not... I'll never pay past $50 for shoes.... Why shell out $300 for sneakers that will last for a little bit.... In this society, sneakers become a thing in of the past in the matter of months.... S--t like this is what causes the youth to mess up there priorities and spend thier parents money for something that's not worth it....

True. At best you maybe get a year out of a good sneakers. As i said in earlier thread on sneakers I have (2) pairs around. One cheaper for around $25 and another off shoot of say reeboks, LA Gear or Nike for no more than $50.

For $300 you can buy (2) descent men suit sets. Thankfully I am long past being in high school having to worry to compete with the kiddies. :o

True. At best you maybe get a year out of a good sneakers. As i said in earlier thread on sneakers I have (2) pairs around. One cheaper for around $25 and another off shot of say reeboks, LA Gear or Nike for no more than $50.

For $300 you can buy descent (2) men suit sets. Thankfully I am long past being in high school having to worry to compete with the kiddies. :o

Thats a weeks worth of groceries atleast. Who the hell would pay 300 dollars for shoes? Oh yeah these guys. All about the swag these days.

who_needs_good_grades_when_you_have_swag-115035.jpg

It's a valid point that is on topic... So folks can't afford this that and the other and are so "poor", so we need cheaper products from overseas, but they're going to run out and spend over $300.00 for a pair of "imported" sneakers... If they are poor it's no wonder why. Talk about priorities.

But who cares about priorities when you've got the latest Lebron's ?? we'll just put ketchup on them for each night we skip on dinner. :lol:

Archived