General Camera/Photography Discussion

Who makes the camera that you shoot transit with?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes the camera that you shoot transit with?

your camera took a Scheiße :P

Time to get a new one.

Don't feel bad. This was the fate of the "Bx12SBS camera"

DSCF0265.jpg

LOL your camera got PWNED :P

My Samsung TL220, as much as I love it, is giving problems, like it has a mind of its own sometimes...when i record a video it sometimes stops recording even when I don't press the shutter button. I have to get it replaced while I can but I don't want to be cameraless in the event that I'm out on the rails and I see something interesting...there's absolutely no way I'm downgrading to my cell phone even only temporary. :confused:

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to get a new one.

DSCF0265.jpg

Man that had some mad (Z)oom (That's what I am looking to get.) I am attempting to see if I can get the most zoom for a budget of $150-200. And I am not going cameraless for even one minute! It's like leaving home without Amex! And I need to go get it BEFORE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

My current camera: sony T-300 has this weird problem where the image isn't stablizing and it sounds like the 'motor' inside is 'whirring'. I can still get shots from it, but other times the camera doesn't stabilize and I can't use it. And it's not a battery thing either as I usually use a full battery.

The other one an N2 has some stuff in the lens that after I take a picture and upload it on my pc, I notice some 'smudges'. At times it doesn't show, but other times it's noticeable [mainly on daytime pics].

All I can say is that at least so far the dslr [Alpha 100] cam I have is still ok.

Time to get a new one.

DSCF0265.jpg

DAMN What the **** happened to that !!!

my little L11 camera is starting to crap out on me as well lol it's laggy, non-responsive, sometimes it doesnt feel like turning on and turns off by itself as soon as i let go of the power button, and the photos are cloudy and foggy (some of you think its a dirty lens its not lol)

my S5 is still good tho lol but i wana get an SLR this summer (if i get a job of course)

The other one an N2 has some stuff in the lens that after I take a picture and upload it on my pc, I notice some 'smudges'. At times it doesn't show, but other times it's noticeable [mainly on daytime pics].

I got the same issue with smudge marks, expecially in full zoom. Cleaning the lens will not work.:mad:

normal_philli2.jpg

See the ghosts?

But it should add some "age essence" as in this pic

normal_taconypalmyra.jpg

Everybody and their mother has a Nikon. Be original. :cool:

There is a reason for that... Nikon makes some damn fine products.

If you are just stepping into the DSLR game, get the D3000 by Nikon. I got one a few months ago and I love the damn thing.

I like to stand out from the crowd. I'm going for a Canon. There's also an authorized repair center near my place so that's also a big plus :)

a lot of ppl have canon too lol

if u wana stand out from the crowd, get something like a panasonic or pentax or minolta