Fleet Swap Discussion Thread

INDman

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone is acting like the (R) never had R32's. They ran on the (R) for many years. Jamaica ran them for many years and around 2007-2010 they ran more often on the (R) and (V) lines.

I only started fanning about a year or so ago, so for me, it's new.

Everyone is acting like the (R) never had R32's. They ran on the (R) for many years. Jamaica ran them for many years and around 2007-2010 they ran more often on the (R) and (V) lines.

Some people have never see it before and some would like to ride it again after a while. We get tired of the same thing over and over again

Im so sad that I missed this I was on a trip to Israel with no access to the Internet. I am so angry, I was waiting for years for R32s to come back to QB my home line. Using Tapatalk

My son, relax lol. It's this coming weekend. Nothing has happened yet.

So it seems the sets will be layed up in Jamaica Yard. Tomorrow if I get a chance I will check Jamaica Yard on my bike to see if they are there.

Also, with that R46 (R) thing, it seems they just happened to put a bunch of sets on the (R) yesterday. Today it was back to its normal 3-4 sets. I also saw one set on the (F) with an (R) sign in the middle.

My son, relax lol. It's this coming weekend. Nothing has happened yet.

Sorry, I misread my sources, and I am so happy that this is actually happening! 

I hope to go to the Grand Central Pkwy service road so I can take pics and vids of the yard including hopefully the R32s. The address is 78-15.

I will hopefully go to the 71 Av station to take pics and vids of them. I know it may be a better idea to go to the middle of the route but I probably won't have time. This may be the last time the R32s will operate on Queens Blvd in revenue service. This is a foamer's dream.

its fake

Haha you'd be right on that.

I'm just messing around with you guys. I just took an old image and modified it, it's a fake.

I actually asked a T/O and a C/R on the R today about the R32s, both of em told me that the vibration testing for this weekend was canceled. Sucks, I know, but better to know now than to be disappointed tomorrow.

Haha you'd be right on that.

I'm just messing around with you guys. I just took an old image and modified it, it's a fake.

I actually asked a T/O and a C/R on the R today about the R32s, both of em told me that the vibration testing for this weekend was canceled. Sucks, I know, but better to know now than to be disappointed tomorrow.

f**k

Nice try its BS

http://www.nycsubway.org/perl/show?89778

A t/o was at Jamaica yard today and no R32's at Jamaica yard as of yet

Read my post. I already admitted that the pic was fake haha. Just a little fun and games....

It does seem that they may end up not running. As I mentioned before a T/O on my train to work and a C/R on my way back both told me they cancled it.