Fleet Swap Discussion Thread

INDman

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not really a big deal anymore. It's happened about 2-3 years ago and it will happen again before they will retire.

It's unlikely (I await to be corrected come the end of this decade and into the next one), we will see 50 year old trains running on the (A) or any other line for a while. So everyone might as well take the opportunity to attempt to catch or ride it.

Edited by DJ MC

It's not really a big deal anymore. It's happened about 2-3 years ago and it will happen again before they will retire.

Lol, he was just giving an update that's interesting to many of us, no need to piss on the campfire. Sure it'll happen again, but I would have enjoyed a ride on it today.

I'm not even gonna lie to you guys but...

After school, I tried to search for that one R32 (A) on the very same day, but I saw it leaving 175th Street heading southbound as my uptown R46 (A) was entering the station. I said "Screw it, once again. Oh well..." I too would have enjoyed a ride and an RFW on an R32 (A) on that day.

Edited by RollOverMyHead

That could cause people to miss it.

So? That's why it's called a surprise.

Way back when, people had no way of finding out what kinds of vehicles they would encounter during their journeys until they came to the stop and it arrived. Despite this, people still found rare sightings.

So? That's why it's called a surprise.

Way back when, people had no way of finding out what kinds of vehicles they would encounter during their journeys until they came to the stop and it arrived. Despite this, people still found rare sightings.

The idea is for all that can to enjoy it. I don't see the harm in him continuing to post stuff like that. I guess i'm lucky I can just walk to 207th and wait for it till it comes. Maybe that's where the perspective comes from.

Edited by lupojohn

Next Weekend some R32's will be transfered over the (R) for EPA vibration Testing between 77th st and 95th ave, the (R) will be half R32 and half R46, this was confirmed by 3-4 TA sources, its just for that weekend note they will run the whole route, this was all over Facebook and saw the proof for myself

Next Weekend some R32's will be transfered over the (R) for EPA vibration Testing between 77th st and 95th ave, the (R) will be half R32 and half R46, this was confirmed by 3-4 TA sources, its just for that weekend note they will run the whole route, this was all over Facebook and saw the proof for myself

I assume you meant 95th Street. Care to share a link to the Facebook page?

I thought it would be just one R32

Ya see what ya did? Now Snowblock hates us :/ Your subway fanclub card is now revoked, stick to your buses!

It's true. I would have posted it on here myself a couple days ago, but I got a backlash the last time......

His fanclub card is terminated. Feel free to post from now on so we can foam happily.

Ya see what ya did? Now Snowblock hates us :/ Your subway fanclub card is now revoked, stick to your buses!

His fanclub card is terminated. Feel free to post from now on so we can foam happily.

Right. Also, perfect time to mention your keycard is now revoked, in conjunction with your frequent client punchcard. You're no longer welcome in my penthouse.