Winter Pick Rumors

T J Trainman

So technically the Q44 can be moved to West Farm and the there will be no problem with that as long as WF can handle that line which I know they can't at the moment.

I don't foresee that possibility. For one thing, WF is short on buses, and for them to handle the Q44 which would mean artics from CS need to move over to WF to fill that void, and also this could mean that WF needs to lose a unit or (2) in order to handle the Q44..

I don't foresee that possibility. For one thing, WF is short on buses, and for them to handle the Q44 which would mean artics from CS need to move over to WF to fill that void, and also this could mean that WF needs to lose a unit or (2) in order to handle the Q44..

Probably the 8 and the 31 if that were to happen...

Are there any truths to the Q17 and Q76 being moved full time? As a resident of Jamaica for the last few years, and as a person who takes these routes constantly, I think it would be weird catching an Orion V on the Q17 full time and catching Nova Buses on the Q76 full time.  Also, the Q27 could go over to JAM.

Also, are there any rumors regarding bus swaps in Bk? Is the B38 local returning to FP? Is the B47 ever going to return to FB? Anything?

It would also be nice if they could find some way to extend the B67 to Williamsburg on a fulltime basis?

You did not even understand my comment. I know WF can't handle the Q44 due to the amount of buses it requires. I talking about the Q44 is able to move to WF without the unions getting upset because they are all NYCT according to what Orion VII said.

You did not even understand my comment. I know WF can't handle the Q44 due to the amount of buses it requires. I talking about the Q44 is able to move to WF without the unions getting upset because they are all NYCT according to what Orion VII said.

Yes, if they really wanted to, they would move the Q44 to WF.

Yes, the Q44 could be moved to WF. As a practical matter, it will most likely never be moved to WF in whole or in part

It is good to know that they can do that. This merger with the MTA bus is very slow and hopefully soon routes can be moved around very easily.

I've heard that CP might keep the Q53, which makes sense if they want to put artics on the line. Also, the Q50 is supposed to stay at Eastchester.

It's probably staying because it would only stay at LGA temporarily until the union dust is settled and it goes to JFK. 

I wanna know what LGA is gonna get in return especially for losing the Q23 and QM24/25. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived