more kids playing with third rail

azspeedbullet

What's amazing is the railfan "community" seems to have this ghetto mindset about not being a snitch, and has therefore been protecting these individuals, who have been doing this behavior for quite a while now. So much for the whole "railfans are an asset to have in the system because they see and report things" apparently they love to snitch on employees when something minor happens like making a federal case out of a BIE or a conductor's announcement but when one of their "own" does something dangerous like this mum is the word...

Yet not a peep until now on either here or Subchat until it started getting picked up by the papers...

BTW, it's well known who it is...

What's amazing is the railfan "community" seems to have this ghetto mindset about not being a snitch, and has therefore been protecting these individuals, who have been doing this behavior for quite a while now. So much for the whole "railfans are an asset to have in the system because they see and report things" apparently they love to snitch on employees when something minor happens like making a federal case out of a BIE or a conductor's announcement but when one of their "own" does something dangerous like this mum is the word...

Yet not a peep until now on either here or Subchat until it started getting picked up by the papers...

Some are reporting it but they say the TA "ignores" it

That's the wrong word to use. Playing around implies harmless actions. What these dipshits did and are doing is not harmless in the slightest. Actions like those seen in this video, along with the others floating around the internet, can cause serious injury.

I hope none of you guys reading this here are a part of these criminal acts, but if you know these idiots, do not hesitate to turn them in. I also want you to report activities such as these to the appropriate authorities.

I have no respect for people who have no respect for public property. People who know that this is going on (or worse, know the perps) and say/do nothing are not railfans, they're accessories to criminal activity and obstructers of justice. Screw talking to the TA about these incidents, go straight to the COPS with names and pictures.

There was mention that the C train incident involved a rollsign box. Thanks for making the possibility of owning transit history a lot harder for those of us who actually care. Please play with electricity in the comfort of your own home and outlets so that we don't have to clean up after your stupidity.

Honestly I'm 100% against the railfan snitching BS and glad it's stopping (if what you're saying is right) but this isn't a harmless thing the foamer vigilantes would report like someone going into a cab for a selfie or even taking a sign/builder plate. This one could've hurt people and cause some real damage. Thats no joke. Really hope this guy gets whats coming to him, he didn't learn when he got shocked last time and he's definitely gonna hurt some people if he keeps it up.

Honestly I'm 100% against the railfan snitching BS and glad it's stopping (if what you're saying is right) but this isn't a harmless thing the foamer vigilantes would report like someone going into a cab for a selfie or even taking a sign/builder plate. This one could've hurt people and cause some real damage. Thats no joke. Really hope this guy gets whats coming to him, he didn't learn when he got shocked last time and he's definitely gonna hurt some people if he keeps it up.

According to that Gothiemist article, someone in that group whacked a T/O upside the head with a brake handle, I guess the threat of violence shut up the "railfan vigilantes".

I'm not going to bandwagon this but the community who knows who these people, regardless of age should be reporting names, actions, and video/pictures of these people and events that occur because all I am reading on social media(fb) are threats saying they will report "if this happens again", "if they do this again", "if I see them again I'm going to report you/them" and this has been happening over and and over. With that being said these threats should not be threats but they should be executed by whom ever sees these actions occur immediately whether it's notifying personnel or filing a report.  

I've filed 3 complaints to TA supervision when they were doing their stuipd shit on queens blvd, not a damn thing happend, but now that this has gone out to the media, its being taken serious now, but if this was delt with before this happend, this wouldn't have been all over the news

According to that Gothiemist article, someone in that group whacked a T/O upside the head with a brake handle, I guess the threat of violence shut up the "railfan vigilantes".

Wasn't even a motorman, just some punk ass kid who put motorman ass his profession on facebook...talking about he almost got killed upside the head with a "Break handle"

Break handle...

BREAK...

...WUT

Wasn't even a motorman, just some punk ass kid who put motorman ass his profession on facebook...talking about he almost got killed upside the head with a "Break handle"

Break handle...

BREAK...

...WUT

I know exactly who you're talking about. I read that comment too (before the video got deleted on Facebook). The guy is always purely depressed for some odd reason.

No one's going to ignore it now that the papers and the news channels are picking it up... If anyones reading this post right now tune into channel 7 within the next few moments...

and you got interviewed by the b**ch marcia kramer which i bet was awesome

BTW hammers you better be careful just in case do you need me to call my chief cousin?

Shits nuts, I understand one thing to change rollsigns and play with LCD/Announcements but this shit? Nah nah nah, these kids need to learn the hard way, enough of this crap. Someone could die because of this. And who the hell was the guy on FB who posted this and commented about someone who was responsible for this?

Archived