Video shows subway rider allegedly breaking into moving train’s crew cab

LTA1992

http://pix11.com/2015/04/09/video-shows-subway-rider-allegedly-playing-with-control-panel-in-crew-cab/

Part II now begins. You'd think that after one member of your crew got caught, you would lay low. But not him. Apparently his name is Marc Ramirez. 

Funny tidbit, I actually met this kid one night a week before I found out who he is associated with. I was on the (C) looking out the window when he came up to me and started some small talk. Really small. I don't like talking to random people unless I'm giving directions somewhere honestly. Kinda introverted.

*sigh* People.

Apparently, stupidity tends to travel to other people.

I agree with biGC323232, they are taking this to another level. First its almost blowing up a C train, then its a idiot jumping from platform to platform, and now this. When will this foolishness stop? Sooner or later someone's gonna get hurt, and then they will be in massive trouble, and the (MTA) will start placing limits on rail fanning activities.

EDIT: went into rant mode about foamers reporting harmless incidents without noticing he tripped the circuit breakers and all that. My fault.

ENOUGH of this stupid ghetto mentality. It's not "snitching" - it's "notifying the proper authorities of something unsafe."

We do not live in a world where teens are "harmless." A KID just got convicted of killing numerous people in Boston not all that long ago. No one has any idea WHY that kid or his friends are in cabs, sabotaging trains, or stealing and destroying things but it's the LAW and they should not be. These things go way beyond simple "rules violations".

This not snitching BS is why the ghetto continues to be infested with bad behavior and why decent adults who have worked their a***es off in life but just don't have the skills for a higher paying job, continue to be burdened by the constant harrassment, noise, and rude and disrespectful behavior of young people in the ghetto who glorify this pathetic hip hop lifestyle that is a s***stain on the underpants of modern day society.

By the time you're in high school, it's not "harmless fun" anymore, certainly not if people can get hurt, or people job security is called into question because of sabotage. Harmless fun is a little kid rollsign changing back in the days when you didn't need a key to do it. Not a grown ass teenager damaging the equipment to change them with scissors (potentially a weapon), the result of careful planning and plotting. Keys are put in place as a security measure, to ensure proper access. Circumventing that is not "harmless." It's no different than busting down a bank window just so you can smack buttons on an ATM and "not steal anything other than the pens with the bank logo on them".

Their behavior is far worse than even that. This is certainly is no more innocent than stealing a policeman's service weapon and pretending to point it at people without firing it, no cuter than going into a plane and messing around hitting buttons, leaving a metaphorical banana peel on a runway, and no more harmless than spraying people with a fire extinguisher (dry chemicals displace oxygen) for "the lolz".

This generation is truly pathetic if it does not understand that. This behavior needs to STOP, and it speaks volumes of this so-called community that is so eager to just fit in and be liked because many of the members lack basic social skills that they are willing to overlook this behavior just to fit in with this idiotic ghetto mentality of a few bad members that it is too timid and weak to stand up to. You are behaving like a bunch of little kids, and it's pathetic, because most of you are of age, or will be very soon. And you wonder why so many railfans grow up to wear diapers and suspenders, be unemployed, underemployed and still living at home well into their 50s, with nothing more than trains to carry them through the day. Grow up.

Not again.... I guess things are pretty tame here in Toronto then.

It's tame everywhere but New York. I have no idea how "railfans", a title that they are not deserving of, can be so badly behaved.

ENOUGH of this stupid ghetto mentality. It's not "snitching" - it's "notifying the proper authorities of something unsafe."

We do not live in a world where teens are "harmless." A KID just got convicted of killing numerous people in Boston not all that long ago. No one has any idea WHY that kid or his friends are in cabs, sabotaging trains, or stealing and destroying things but it's the LAW and they should not be. These things go way beyond simple "rules violations".

This not snitching BS is why the ghetto continues to be infested with bad behavior and why decent adults who have worked their a***es off in life but just don't have the skills for a higher paying job, continue to be burdened by the constant harrassment, noise, and rude and disrespectful behavior of young people in the ghetto who glorify this pathetic hip hop lifestyle that is a s***stain on the underpants of modern day society.

By the time you're in high school, it's not "harmless fun" anymore, certainly not if people can get hurt, or people job security is called into question because of sabotage. Harmless fun is a little kid rollsign changing back in the days when you didn't need a key to do it. Not even a grown ass teenager damaging the equipment to change them with scissors (potentially a weapon), the result of careful planning and plotting.

This is no cuter than stealing a policeman's service weapon and pretending to point it at people without firing it, no cuter than going into a plane and messing around hitting buttons, leaving a metaphorical banana peel on a runway, and no more innocent than spraying people with a fire extinguisher (the chemicals displace oxygen) for "the lolz".

This generation is truly pathetic if it does not understand that. This behavior needs to STOP, and it speaks volumes of this so-called community that is so eager to just fit in and be liked because many of the members lack basic social skills that they are willing to overlook this behavior just to fit in with this idiotic ghetto mentality.

+10000

Not again.... I guess things are pretty tame here in Toronto then.

It's tame everywhere but New York. I have no idea how "railfans", a title that they are not deserving of, can be so badly behaved.

The railfan community in NYC probably has more people than any other railfan community by a landslide, more people = more diverse personalities and some of them might have bad habits.

In North America, outside of NYC these transit fan communities only have like what? 10-25 people in them at most.

And you wonder why so many railfans grow up to wear diapers and suspenders, be unemployed, underemployed and still living at home well into their 50s, with nothing more than trains to carry them through the day. Grow up.

LMAO... That is scary... I've been exposed to this community for a few years now, and I'm learning something new everything day.  It's actually scary when you think about it.

The railfan community in NYC probably has more people than any other railfan community by a landslide, more people = more diverse personalities and some of them might have bad habits.

In North America, outside of NYC these transit fan communities only have like what? 10-25 people in them at most.

Major understatement. In Toronto, you can easily fill a 40 footer on a fan trip with transit fans, and that's nowhere close to being the full community.

Regardless of size, there is some major common sense lacking. If you are a fan of the system, why the hell would you want to cause chaos and disorder? Don't you want to see it thrive? Do sports fans try to sabotage their favorite players at a game? Does a TV show fan break into the set and cause chaos while they're filming a scene? It makes no sense.

I wonder when the next gang member would be caught.....

That kid Ortiz seems to have been very quiet. Seems to be the only one so far with some minuscule form of sense. However microscopic it may be.

Major understatement. In Toronto, you can easily fill a 40 footer on a fan trip with transit fans, and that's nowhere close to being the full community.

Regardless of size, there is some major common sense lacking. If you are a fan of the system, why the hell would you want to cause chaos and disorder? Don't you want to see it thrive? Do sports fans try to sabotage their favorite players at a game? Does a TV show fan break into the set and cause chaos while they're filming a scene? It makes no sense.

In some cases yes and it's because these "fanatics" are crazy.

Ok. y'all community seems to be very low key, hardly hear about it online.

The other forms of entertainment have problematic fans too.

In wrestling the fans hijack shows with chants cause a wrestler isn't booked a certain way. You other points so reminded me of Roman Reigns.

TV Show fans act up, not in IRL but on twitter they do. I seen actors get harassed online to the point where they got irritated.

Archived