100th anniversary trip?

nightmare402

It's going to be hard this time around to decide what train I'm going to spend the majority of the trip on. The Arnines are not part of that question. I just wish I didn't have to work that Sunday otherwise I would spend majority of the first day on the Triplexes and majority of Sunday on the Standards.

No. Most likely (But not guaranteed), four trains:

The five RPC-owned R1-9s

The three RPC-ownded BMT Standards

D Types 6112 and 6095

R11-R16-R42-R38-(Possibly R40)

The TOMM mini set is as follows (South End) R16 - R38 - R42 - R11 (North End). No Slant, which is fine with me. I'm just happy the R11 is leading on one end.

There are 4 operating trainsets and 1 stationary car. The R1-9s are one, the Triplexes are the second, and the mini Train of Many Metals is the third operating from Brighton Beach to Kings Highway. The BMT standards operate from Brighton Beach to Ocean Parkway. And finally, R1-9 car 1000 is stationary at Brighton Beach and has merchandise for sale.

I was not impressed by the kid who stuck his arm out the window, got clipped by a signal, and dripped blood all over one of the cars today.

Wtf, when was this and which cars?

There's rain over the weekend. I wonder if any roof leaks will become apparent.

From what I saw, Ocean Parkway station leaked a lot more than the vintage cars. (I didn't see the vintage cars leak even a bit.)

Where'd this happen? I mean on what part of the round trip.

idk... I wasn't on that train at the time. I was on the TOMM... only heard about the incident later. But let this serve as a reminder that the Subway / RR is a dangerous place, so please, for your own safety, be vigilant and don't do stupid shit...

11659464_794496504001477_130815844619920

Archived