ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Chazwell90 said:

Im list number 12xx I go down on Tuesday the 25th for medical.  

They definitely must be going backwards I went in on the 11th and got nothing but people who went in the 12 and 13 and 14 have gotten emails for the medical. Hopefully I get an email Monday... 

4 hours ago, BxJay120 said:

They definitely must be going backwards I went in on the 11th and got nothing but people who went in the 12 and 13 and 14 have gotten emails for the medical. Hopefully I get an email Monday... 

Yeah happened to my friend he went in a week before I did, he went in on August 12th and I went on August 14th I received an email for the medical on August 18th while he's still waiting.

11 hours ago, Schecter said:

Yeah happened to my friend he went in a week before I did, he went in on August 12th and I went on August 14th I received an email for the medical on August 18th while he's still waiting.

See I know I’m not crazy. For a second I got worried and then remembered this is transit we are talking about .. god forbid they do anything in order unless they have to .  I went on the 11th. I know of only one person from the 12 who got called so I guess they are getting there 

Edited by BxJay120

On 8/20/2020 at 12:03 PM, Schecter said:

That would be the September 21st class im assuming? That's a small class which is a good thing easier to teach students who learn differently than others, as in people who are grasp things slower or faster. Hopefully the TSS are good I had Leonard and Aybar as my conductor TSS last year.

Does anyone know if we need to complete the drivers license section. Not sure if the train operator position requires this to be completed 

17 minutes ago, Brytstar said:

Does anyone know if for medical we need to get there a lot earlier then the appointment time. Not sure what to expect this time around.

You want to get there earlier. Everyone there for medical will have the same report time. There is a lot of tests to go through. Hearing,EKG,Vision,blood pressure,urinalysis. Just like pre employment. First in first out.

14 minutes ago, Brytstar said:

Thanks guys. You know what time they open? I have a 6:30am appointment. 

Show up by 6am at least. It’s not a matter of when they open; because a line will form outside the building before they open.

1 minute ago, Djf22 said:

Just got the email for conditional employment for t/o 7604 it says I need a valid class b commercial drivers lincense or permit. Is this true I don’t remember seeing anything about that. I will be calling in the morning to inquire.

Tf??? A class b for train operator?????

16 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Tf??? A class b for train operator?????

Yeah I’m confused it lists everything to bring the completed packet original ss card original birth certificate and a class b license or permit with no passenger restriction. I would assume that’s for b/o but the email says it’s a conditional offer for t/o. 

23 minutes ago, Djf22 said:

Yeah I’m confused it lists everything to bring the completed packet original ss card original birth certificate and a class b license or permit with no passenger restriction. I would assume that’s for b/o but the email says it’s a conditional offer for t/o. 

Yeah thats for bus operator wtf lmao 🤣 how the hell did that happen????

4 hours ago, Djf22 said:

You just need a drivers license. They must have sent you the wrong letter.