Relationships

bentton316

A perfect summary of who we are.

If it interests anyone at all, I seemed to have resolved resolved the conflict (previous page) in my relationship for the time being. Here's for hoping for the best!

I'm interested. How did it work out if you don't mind me asking with the love triangle mess you was involved with? If you don't want to talk about it here just PM me.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind disscussing. It is the relationships thread for a reason.

For the time being I'm continuing with my current relationship. We've together decided to be more actively involved so for now it seems to be working out.

As for the other, we're still in contact and that's how it'll be for now. She's stated numerous times that she'll be waiting whenever I'm ready. Whether I should find nice or creepy I don't know, but if she's that commited I'm all for it. Like I've stated before, I would appericiate a break as I don't like "ditch and date" situations. Just seems awkward.

So do what you got to do then, bro. Just get ready for the drama and proceed with caution as believe me some girls can be so jealous its akin to fatal attraction. Myself I been through enough headaches with dating more then one girl at once, simuntaneously, as I was telling you on the last page, plus I am really seriously in love with Keiko so I've changed and now we are in a serious commitment. I really don't want another woman but her right now.

You are young right now in that pussy expedition stage, admit it. But the time could come when you will want to settle down as you get older with that girl of your dreams that you will love so much you will even take a bullet for her. That's exactly what's happened with me concerning Keiko. Actually I am much more emotionally secure now being in a LTR then when I was just dicking around and getting into all sorts of trouble as you are now. Playa.

So do what you got to do then, bro. Just get ready for the drama and proceed with caution as believe me some girls can be so jealous its akin to fatal attraction. Myself I been through enough headaches with dating more then one girl at once, simuntaneously, as I was telling you on the last page, plus I am really seriously in love with Keiko so I've changed and now we are in a serious commitment. I really don't want another woman but her right now.

Yeah, I know. Like I said its all good for now, but I'm prepared if things take a turn for the worse.

You are young right now in that pussy expedition stage, admit it. But the time could come when you will want to settle down as you get older with that girl of your dreams that you will love so much you will even take a bullet for her. That's exactly what's happened with me concerning Keiko. Actually I am much more emotionally secure now being in a LTR then when I was just dicking around and getting into all sorts of trouble as you are now. Playa.

Yes, I'll admit it. As much as it kills me to say, sex overpowers the actual love in the relationship. I don't know how true that was for you or anyone else in their teens but it is at least somewhat true for myself and the majority of my friends.

As for commitment, that is what I truly want and for a while I thought I found just that. I guess I was wrong, but that's the fun of young love. As me and my peers grow and mature, I'm sure I'll find the one and enter a long term relationship. For now, it's just fun and bullshit to say the least.

Keep it cool dude and enjoy the rest of your day.

Well today, makes 10 months with me and my other half (I thought it wouldn't last this long truthfully lol) and she wants to go out somewhere special today.

...only problem is that my funds is looking a little insufficient right now, so I told her that I'll.take her out over the weekend. She's a little disappointed but she understands, so she's just gonna come over instead. Good thing i have the day off (im gonna need it)

Still haven't figured what I'm doing for Valentines day yet...

Well today, makes 10 months with me and my other half (I thought it wouldn't last this long truthfully lol) and she wants to go out somewhere special today.

...only problem is that my funds is looking a little insufficient right now, so I told her that I'll.take her out over the weekend. She's a little disappointed but she understands, so she's just gonna come over instead. Good thing i have the day off (im gonna need it)

Still haven't figured what I'm doing for Valentines day yet...

@ Fresh Pond: Glad I saw your post because times are tough in NY for many, me included. Most of my income goes to near impossible expenses I must keep up with.

As a suggestion there re alot of free events that you can take adbvantage of to take your lobve of your life out for a day or night in NYC. Good sources for free events would be the Village Voice, and these sites: www.nycgo.com/freeweekly, and http://www.clubfreetime.com/free-events-things-to-do-in-new-york-city.asp Theres others too, google it when you get the time.

Keiko and I check these sites ourselves from time to time during tough weeks (like this week since we just paid the rent) for jazz and threatre events and stuff. There are free theatre events in Greenwich Village too that you can take advantage of.

Point is you can get with your girl and have serious fun at quality events at low cost that are very popular with the local NYers coming from all walks of life and all over the world.

I know a man who is an IT professional from Cali now happily married now to an Israeli girl. He used to be my roomate in Ridgewood, Queens while I was in nursing school before I dumped the venture and went the IT industry direction. They have it hard and that's exactly what I do. So I took a page out of their own book in my relationship with Keiko. She really appreciates it because she is not a high maintenance girl. I am blessed meeting her and her wonderful down to Earth outlook on life for the simple things that counts to find real happiness in a relationship.

Or too, cook a nice candlelight dinner with wine and dessert with music in the background, with satin sheets in the bedroom. Yes I'm serious. Keiko and I do that spontaneously. Even though we bioth come from different parts of the world we both learned how to live a frugal lifestyle, still get the respect and admiration from family and close friends, still have furfilling wholesome fun and enjoy life. It's the love between man and woman nd the experience of living life in the end that counts which money can't buy, for real. But I'm looking at this from the end of a man in a committed sexual relationship possibly leading to wedding bells ringing.

I got it.plammed. She wanna go to Olive Garden and since I never been there, I'm down for it...good thing we going on my pay day lol

The meal itself won't set you back much, where they get you is the wine. Though it's not like they have bottles priced in the upper hundreds, so you should be good.

I got it.plammed. She wanna go to Olive Garden and since I never been there, I'm down for it...good thing we going on my pay day lol

That's an excellent choice. The food @ Olive Garden serves some really great food. And Turbo is right, I agree, with any food establishment (Applebee's, etc), a large part of the sales they make on a given night is on the drinks. It all adds up to a bill that can make your eyes go wide like dinner plates lol. Pun definitely intended.

But yeah dude, indeed: Eat, drink, and be happy with your love of your life!

We are generation Y. We innovated in new ideas in pop culture and the entertainment arts. We had more variety in music.  We lived by the CD player and Windows 95.. We had Tower Records. ewe had REAL hip hop, house music and Drum n bass. We exposed the Area 51 conspiracy and got the CIA and those damn aliens running to the mountains. We was individualistic. We had LSD and better strains of cannibus. We had glow sticks. We had raves. There was no such thing as hipsters, we had hippies and free love. We were foaming over redbirds, R-10s on the (C) and R40 slants. We were there when the (B) was on the West End and the thought of even starting to build the SAS was laughable. We paved the way for the children of the 21st century. Yes, we are generation Y.

No fair, I wasn't born until the early 90s. The R10s left in 1989. I think the R30s left a few months after I was born though.

The meal itself won't set you back much, where they get you is the wine. Though it's not like they have bottles priced in the upper hundreds, so you should be good.

I'm not a wine drinker in the first place so i don't have to worry about that

...now vodka on the other hand

I'm not a wine drinker in the first place so i don't have to worry about that

...now vodka on the other hand

No worries then. Just trying to put you (and your wallet) at rest. Olive Garden (for what it's worth) is one of the more affordale chain eateries.

Vodka eh. Not a fan, but to each their own.

No fair, I wasn't born until the early 90s. The R10s left in 1989. I think the R30s left a few months after I was born though.

Not trying to diverge to much, but you would be included in Gen Y. Generally it encompasses those born from 1980 to 2000. Of course many do debate the start and cutoff dates but it's generally that 20 year span.

We are generation Y. We innovated in new ideas in pop culture and the entertainment arts. We had more variety in music.  We lived by the CD player and Windows 95.. We had Tower Records. ewe had REAL hip hop, house music and Drum n bass. We exposed the Area 51 conspiracy and got the CIA and those damn aliens running to the mountains. We was individualistic. We had LSD and better strains of cannibus. We had glow sticks. We had raves. There was no such thing as hipsters, we had hippies and free love. We were foaming over redbirds, R-10s on the (C) and R40 slants. We were there when the (B) was on the West End and the thought of even starting to build the SAS was laughable. We paved the way for the children of the 21st century. Yes, we are generation Y.

Well I was born in '92 so I remember everything I bolded in your post expect the R10's.... Ah and the (D) via Brighton! :)

No worries then. Just trying to put you (and your wallet) at rest. Olive Garden (for what it's worth) is one of the more affordale chain eateries.

Vodka eh. Not a fan, but to each their own.

Not trying to diverge to much, but you would be included in Gen Y. Generally it encompasses those born from 1980 to 2000. Of course many do debate the start and cutoff dates but it's generally that 20 year span.

That's about the only kind of alcohol I would drink lol

Since my girl starting to know more about the different kinds of trains, (we both live along the (L)), she told me that she loves the 160s and hate the 143s

...which is a stark contrast to me since I love the 143s and hate the 160s lol

Well I was born in '92 so I remember everything I bolded in your post expect the R10's.... Ah and the (D) via Brighton! :)

You know what's up! I can also remember as a little booger of a kid, the (R)  via Nassau St, the 8th ave (K), the (N) to Forest Hills with the (R) to Astoria before that swap, the (B) / (C) terminal swap, the brown  (M) via Brighton speaking of which, the orange (Q) via 6th Ave as a routine regular revenue service pattern to 57th Street with the (B) as it's terminal before the 63rd St extension to Queensbridge before the QBL connection, and the JFK Express.

The R10's were retired the year you was born.

That's about the only kind of alcohol I would drink lol

Since my girl starting to know more about the different kinds of trains, (we both live along the (L)), she told me that she loves the 160s and hate the 143s

...which is a stark contrast to me since I love the 143s and hate the 160s lol

I see. I'm not much of a drinker, but on occasion, I do like to just sit back and relax with some quality liquor or a nice glass of wine during a dinner or other more formal gathering.

On a side note, to my homie's brother, I hope that 50 was enough to spot you for that Jose Cuervo in your cabinet. Thanks for the good evening last Saturday.

And once again, nice to see someone who shares your interest, at least somewhat. My current GF detests riding with me on the bus anywhere. I'm hoping we can work around that, among other issues she has.

Anyway, shouldn't you be at work? Stuff doesn't pay for itself. :lol:

You know what's up! I can also remember as a little booger of a kid, the (R)  via Nassau St, the 8th ave (K), the (N) to Forest Hills with the (R) to Astoria before that swap, the (B) / (C) terminal swap, the brown  (M) via Brighton speaking of which, the orange (Q) via 6th Ave as a routine regular revenue service pattern to 57th Street with the (B) as it's terminal before the 63rd St extension to Queensbridge before the QBL connection, and the JFK Express.

Oh snap, I did'nt see that! You beat me to it on the R10 retirement date.

I have a confession to make over a scary situation I went through right before Valentine's day, 2008:

I don't post on facebook anymore. Since 2008.

The reason why I don't anymore was because myself and Keiko was harrassed and threatended by a group of people because we were in an what they percieved as an interacial relationship. To make a long story short, she ended up stalked several times in her school. then they threatened to kill me and gang-rape her on facebook. 

So I took matters into my own hands. I found out by pure luck which school these punks went to. So I got heads and stalked them. I had --------- that I cannot mention on this site so please dont ask. I'll tell you this much: I was planning to kill him (yes murder him, I'm not kidding) him for theatening to gang rape my girl. One guy was straggling from his crew. So I caught him, smashing his teeth out with the butt of the ----------- that was in my posession while my man stabbed him several times. The punk then reported me to the NYPD, and I was arrested, by warrant in my own home by court issued warrant, arrested and charged with assault.

She freaked out and fled back to Japan ( that's why she never came back until October save for when she returned to Brooklyn Criminal Court in late 2008 before coming back last year to meet me again) Meanwhile I was held in Riker's Island pending trial for a month.

As it turns out the charges were dropped due to self defense (lawyer somehow found a loophole) and thank go and d, I was found not guilty by a grand jury ruling in my favor. I was never charged for -------------- because I threw the ---------- down the sewer drain. They never found it. So I walked out a a free man.

Why am I saying this? She just had a nightmare over this waking up screaming and hysterically crying last Sunday

Guess what the stupid f**king reason was for this? They assumed we were in an interracial relationship! When we are not, because we are both Asian but of different nationalities.

I can post this now because the trial is over and I was found innocent on all charges. The offenders were charged with harrassment through a clause for telephone harrassment as no clause for actual internet harrassment was in place.

Check my profile. I mean it when I said that i will take a bullet for this woman. Now you know why.

"Love never fails and endures all things", as the bible states. Thanks for listening.

I sincerely hope that i did'nt give you guys the wrong impression. I am a law abiding citizen. I vever got arrested since that year. When I was working for the NYDOE they did a federal background check and saw the single arrest on my record even though it was sealed. I still got hired, the human resources never took that into account, and actually she hugged me  cried when she followed up on the fingerprinting process. She said she heard of plenty of incidents regarding sexual assaults in the schools.

My mistake? I should have called and  get the NYPD and FBI over this incident instead of applying restributive justice at my own hands. But I had tomn do something quickly to save her life. She was actually raped in japan, they dropprd propopronol in her drink at a party and violently sexually assauted her. She actually had to give her surgery to repair her lacerated vagina and rectum. That's why I did that. It ws a life and death situation for her in NYC. Even the police officers who arrested me were visibly disgusted when i proved my story and were more than happy to testify by advocating for me, one said that he would have shot the rapist dead if he was there in Japan despite objections from the defence lawyer. I went to a police party 3 years ago and we were talking about this over some drinks. They did'nt look at me as a criminal for it. They understood. There are some cops out there with good hearts who keep it real. I will never forget that party that night. Good people.

I hope I am not stigmitized as a criminal here or something but if someone was threatening to kill your family, would you do? In carry states you have the right to kill any intruder in youjr home to protect your wife and family. Tht's where I am coming from people

Remember Benard Goetz? That's why I highly respected this man. Google it. he was nearly killed on a (2) train and he SHOT the perps in retaliation. Now that's justice.

Nuff said. Winter storm Nero coming in so I plan to be with her all day and emotionlly be with her, talk to her with healing reassuring words. She never fully recovered from the hell we've been through even after 5 years. I'm going to sleep. Again thatnks for at least lkistening and i hope you are not shocked by how I handled this dangerous situation.

One love.

The part in bold: Yep I remember that too! I remember when I was pretty young, I was near the 182-183 station on the (D) line when I saw that someone had ripped off the (B) that was covering the (C)... It was pretty neat to see the sign say (C)(D)...

I have a confession to make over a scary situation I went through right before Valentine's day, 2008:

The reason why I don't anymore was because myself and Keiko was harrassed and threatended by a group of people because we were in an what they percieved as an interacial relationship. To make a long story short, she ended up stalked several times in her school. then they threatened to kill me and gang-rape her on facebook. 

So I took matters into my own hands. I found out by pure luck which school these punks went to. So I got heads and stalked them. I had --------- that I cannot mention on this site so please dont ask. I'll tell you this much: I was planning to kill him (yes murder him, I'm not kidding) him for theatening to gang rape my girl. One guy was straggling from his crew. So I caught him, smashing his teeth out with the butt of the ----------- that was in my posession while my man stabbed him several times. The punk then reported me to the NYPD, and I was arrested, by warrant in my own home by court issued warrant, arrested and charged with assault.

She freaked out and fled back to Japan ( that's why she never came back until October save for when she returned to Brooklyn Criminal Court in late 2008 before coming back last year to meet me again) Meanwhile I was held in Riker's Island pending trial for a month.

As it turns out the charges were dropped due to self defense (lawyer somehow found a loophole) and thank go and d, I was found not guilty by a grand jury ruling in my favor. I was never charged for -------------- because I threw the ---------- down the sewer drain. They never found it. So I walked out a a free man.

Why am I saying this? She just had a nightmare over this waking up screaming and hysterically crying last Sunday

Guess what the stupid f**king reason was for this? They assumed we were in an interracial relationship! When we are not, because we are both Asian but of different nationalities.

I can post this now because the trial is over and I was found innocent on all charges. The offenders were charged with harrassment through a clause for telephone harrassment as no clause for actual internet harrassment was in place.

Check my profile. I mean it when I said that i will take a bullet for this woman. Now you know why.

"Love never fails and endures all things", as the bible states. Thanks for listening.

I sincerely hope that i did'nt give you guys the wrong impression. I am a law abiding citizen. I vever got arrested since that year. When I was working for the NYDOE they did a federal background check and saw the single arrest on my record even though it was sealed. I still got hired, the human resources never took that into account, and actually she hugged me  cried when she followed up on the fingerprinting process. She said she heard of plenty of incidents regarding sexual assaults in the schools.

My mistake? I should have called and  get the NYPD and FBI over this incident instead of applying restributive justice at my own hands. But I had tomn do something quickly to save her life. She was actually raped in japan, they dropprd propopronol in her drink at a party and violently sexually assauted her. She actually had to give her surgery to repair her lacerated vagina and rectum. That's why I did that. It ws a life and death situation for her in NYC. Even the police officers who arrested me were visibly disgusted when i proved my story and were more than happy to testify by advocating for me, one said that he would have shot the rapist dead if he was there in Japan despite objections from the defence lawyer. I went to a police party 3 years ago and we were talking about this over some drinks. They did'nt look at me as a criminal for it. They understood. There are some cops out there with good hearts who keep it real. I will never forget that party that night. Good people.

I hope I am not stigmitized as a criminal here or something but if someone was threatening to kill your family, would you do? In carry states you have the right to kill any intruder in youjr home to protect your wife and family. Tht's where I am coming from people

Remember Benard Goetz? That's why I highly respected this man. Google it. he was nearly killed on a (2) train and he SHOT the perps in retaliation. Now that's justice.

Nuff said. Winter storm Nero coming in so I plan to be with her all day and emotionlly be with her, talk to her with healing reassuring words. She never fully recovered from the hell we've been through even after 5 years. I'm going to sleep. Again thatnks for at least lkistening and i hope you are not shocked by how I handled this dangerous situation.

One love.

Wow... What a situation you two went through... There is nothing more disgusting than hate/racism/ignorance...

I'm glad they let you free.... You're lucky that you got cops who understood your situation...

There is a saying in which a person "Will do anything to protect the ones you love" This applies here...

She's still having nightmares? The best thing you can do here is to talk with her and comfort her...

I hope for the best for you and your girl! :)

--------

I hope everyone stays safe during the storm! :)

I see. I'm not much of a drinker, but on occasion, I do like to just sit back and relax with some quality liquor or a nice glass of wine during a dinner or other more formal gathering.

On a side note, to my homie's brother, I hope that 50 was enough to spot you for that Jose Cuervo in your cabinet. Thanks for the good evening last Saturday.

And once again, nice to see someone who shares your interest, at least somewhat. My current GF detests riding with me on the bus anywhere. I'm hoping we can work around that, among other issues she has.

Anyway, shouldn't you be at work? Stuff doesn't pay for itself. :lol:

I get off work at 7 am lol...besides, there was no one in the store when I made that post :P

Wow... I respect how you would go to such extremes to defend your love... you are quite a lucky guy.

Archived