Relationships

bentton316

Thanks for sharing but trial over or not I would not have posted the details of this...

I doubt the internet FBI watchdogs will care about this. Because the criminal trial is over.  My criminal record is clean, in fact I have federal security clearance . My manager has no idea I post on this forum because I know my stuff as a tech. Plus I only identify myself only by my forum name or my American name and not my Chinese name. Don't worry I got all the bases covered. .There are laws that protect internet users on top of all of this.

Let me add I could care less if the original perps see this post.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It won't. I guarantee you that. I always use different email addresses for my place of employment and if I go job hunting if that's what you mean. Plus there's ways to cover footprints on my workstation at work if even the network administrator does sweeps which I know how to do.

Point is shit happens but there's ways to implement preventive measures so this incident that I did not look for does not bite me in the tail in the first place.

It won't. I guarantee you that. I always use different email addresses for my place of employment and if I go job hunting if that's what you mean. Plus there's ways to cover footprints on my workstation at work if even the network administrator does sweeps which I know how to do.

Point is shit happens but there's ways to implement preventive measures so this incident that I did not look for does not bite me in the tail in the first place.

Well I applaud you for hunting them down and kicking their @sses... You have some weird people out here with weird obsessions.  I know one thing... If anyone tries that crap with me I'll do the same thing... There's certain things that are definite no-nos and stalking people (in person or on line) is a no-no.  No ifs ands or buts. 

I once had this guy following me down the street that I lived on in Italy and once I realized it, I went to my apt. building and slammed the front door so hard in his face and said to myself now keep following me you little prick because I was going to go to my apartment and take anything I could find that I could beat him with and start whaling on him and after that just start choking the crap out of him with my bare hands.  I have big hands and am heavy handed and sure as hell know how to use them to beat the crap out of folks...

I see. I'm not much of a drinker, but on occasion, I do like to just sit back and relax with some quality liquor or a nice glass of wine during a dinner or other more formal gathering.

On a side note, to my homie's brother, I hope that 50 was enough to spot you for that Jose Cuervo in your cabinet. Thanks for the good evening last Saturday.

And once again, nice to see someone who shares your interest, at least somewhat. My current GF detests riding with me on the bus anywhere. I'm hoping we can work around that, among other issues she has.

Anyway, shouldn't you be at work? Stuff doesn't pay for itself. :lol:

take her on an express bus she will enjoy it.

Well I applaud you for hunting them down and kicking their @sses... You have some weird people out here with weird obsessions.  I know one thing... If anyone tries that crap with me I'll do the same thing... There's certain things that are definite no-nos and stalking people (in person or on line) is a no-no.  No ifs ands or buts. 

I once had this guy following me down the street that I lived on in Italy and once I realized it, I went to my apt. building and slammed the front door so hard in his face and said to myself now keep following me you little prick because I was going to go to my apartment and take anything I could find that I could beat him with and start whaling on him and after that just start choking the crap out of him with my bare hands.  I have big hands and am heavy handed and sure as hell know how to use them to beat the crap out of folks...

I hear you. This incident that happened really almost made me lose my mind. It made a horrible mess of things. It was a very hard learning experience for me. I sincerely hope this never happens to my girl ever again. What was happening to her, I think seriously scarred her for life. DShe actually developed generalized anxiety disorder because of all this and she even have flashbacks and panic attacks so serious quite a few time she will not only have the nightmares, she would see triggers that bring her back to th past which hits her heart and mind so hard that she will faint and collapse in states of unconsciousness. I am having her see a psychiatrist, she is on klonopin (a benzodiazapine) as a treatment to relieve the symptoms.

This is why I have to be with her 24-7 now which is why at this point she came back from Japan to live with me. She doesn't know who else to turn to for help. Sometimes I have to spend hours when she goes through severe panic attacks from these these incidents, particularly when she was raped, to hug her and reassure her whispering in her ear as we embrace that this will not happen again and that I will guard her risking my life if this ever happened again. Reminding her that time is a healer.

But she's safe with me, and nobody ever bothers us in the South Bronx, all the locals here love this girl like a sister and now she feels much more secure then she did then when she was scared to death right in her hometown. Shit is sad.

Got your PMs and I really appreciate your insightful feedback, I feel better now. Thank you for your support and for that matter everyone else here for showing concern. Thank you guys! 

The hell she will. Have you seen our express buses? All cutaways and standard transit buses and they have the audacity to charge $3.00 a ride for them. The only benefit is the WiFi RTA provides, and that is very spotty.

Also, that post was directed at QJ, my mobile device has issues quoting.

alejr88 I just received your PM and I highly appreciated your kind words, that was very reassuring. I sent you a reply, and thank you again for your support! Indeed love throws fear out of the window. I wasn't dealing with just a bunch of punks, I was truly dealing with dangerous criminals.

It stole 5 years of my life and totally ruined my academic goals of becoming a state and board certified Registered Nurse with a bachelors degree which was why after all of this I shifted direction and became an IT professional as a CompTIA A+ Certified, CompTIA Net + Certified , CCNA Cisco Certified, and MCTS Microsoft Certified Tech, making pretty good money, as a career. If all you got is lemons, well make lemonade with it as the saying sort of goes.

You know the rest and let's keep that particular between us OK? One love!

I have a confession to make over a scary situation I went through right before Valentine's day, 2008:

I don't post on facebook anymore. Since 2008.

The reason why I don't anymore was because myself and Keiko was harrassed and threatended by a group of people because we were in an what they percieved as an interacial relationship. To make a long story short, she ended up stalked several times in her school. then they threatened to kill me and gang-rape her on facebook. 

So I took matters into my own hands. I found out by pure luck which school these punks went to. So I got heads and stalked them. I had --------- that I cannot mention on this site so please dont ask. I'll tell you this much: I was planning to kill him (yes murder him, I'm not kidding) him for theatening to gang rape my girl. One guy was straggling from his crew. So I caught him, smashing his teeth out with the butt of the ----------- that was in my posession while my man stabbed him several times. The punk then reported me to the NYPD, and I was arrested, by warrant in my own home by court issued warrant, arrested and charged with assault.

She freaked out and fled back to Japan ( that's why she never came back until October save for when she returned to Brooklyn Criminal Court in late 2008 before coming back last year to meet me again) Meanwhile I was held in Riker's Island pending trial for a month.

As it turns out the charges were dropped due to self defense (lawyer somehow found a loophole) and thank go and d, I was found not guilty by a grand jury ruling in my favor. I was never charged for -------------- because I threw the ---------- down the sewer drain. They never found it. So I walked out a a free man.

Why am I saying this? She just had a nightmare over this waking up screaming and hysterically crying last Sunday

Guess what the stupid f**king reason was for this? They assumed we were in an interracial relationship! When we are not, because we are both Asian but of different nationalities.

I can post this now because the trial is over and I was found innocent on all charges. The offenders were charged with harrassment through a clause for telephone harrassment as no clause for actual internet harrassment was in place.

Check my profile. I mean it when I said that i will take a bullet for this woman. Now you know why.

"Love never fails and endures all things", as the bible states. Thanks for listening.

Damn thanks for sharing this man. I have a lot of respect for you. You did what you have to do to protect your girl, you made sure you and her were safe, that was very brave of you. You didn't tolerate any bull, very admirable indeed. 

I've been dating this Filipino-Chinese girl myself since December, and even though its been a very short time compared to other people's relationships, I can relate because if I was in your situation, I would've done the same thing, I wouldn't let ANYONE do anything bad to her. Thanks again for sharing!

Damn thanks for sharing this man. I have a lot of respect for you. You did what you have to do to protect your girl, you made sure you and her were safe, that was very brave of you. You didn't tolerate any bull, very admirable indeed. 

Thank you for your kind words Astoria! It was definitely a trial by fire. I sincerely hope anybody never has to to experience what I did, and I will never wish it on anyone. My advice from my hard lessons learned is to foresee situations before it happens always keep cool, tap into your heart or the higher power for strength to endure and use of wisdom in handling difficult situations. I know you are young, so depending on the conduct of your peers who care about you, (Yes it sounds corny but even mom and dad because they care for you) LISTEN TO THEM so you (and your GF) will never ever have to go through what Keiko and myself went through.

Realizm: incredible damn story, impressive and I definitely respect. Gotta say though, disagree on one thing:

Remember Benard Goetz? That's why I highly respected this man. Google it. he was nearly killed on a (2) train and he SHOT the perps in retaliation. Now that's justice.

Nah, Bernie Goetz was a racist nutcase who took sh!t way too far. He wanted to murder all four of those kids, and while they weren't exactly upstanding citizens, we don't do capital punishment for robbery in America and neither should "vigilantes." Detest that man.

Realizm: incredible damn story, impressive and I definitely respect. Gotta say though, disagree on one thing:

Nah, Bernie Goetz was a racist nutcase who took sh!t way too far. He wanted to murder all four of those kids, and while they weren't exactly upstanding citizens, we don't do capital punishment for robbery in America and neither should "vigilantes." Detest that man.

Thanks for your concern!

That is a good opposing viewpoint that you have on Goetz. Actually I do admit that I had always wondered about that myself with the strange comments he gave before he pulled the trigger, and considering his history before and after the fact. 

There is a term coined by psychologists termed "racial microagression" where the agressor of a racist attack does so without overtly using racial slurs to the recipient of the attack. There are many examples of this. Google the term and you will see articles tht gives examples.

Sopeakinjg of which I am definitely dealing with this because I do get nasty looks many times, even insideous comments at times, because I am a dark skinned Asian man with a fine Japanese woman. This happens alot in public places including in the subway. That's an example of racial microagression right there.

One time we were spat at even. He missed though, lucky for him!

I'm glad you brought this up. Knowing that you are an intelligent brother, if you ever date a fine Asian woman, you and her will have to be prepared for alot of hate from racists who think that it's wrong for say a black man to be in love with an Asian woman. The statistics and accounts are there whether the haters like to hide that truth or not. Racism is even tied into the aspect of dating where a man is dating a woman of a different race despite those who swear that we are living in a perfect world when it is not so (I'm ab-libing here but I'm sure you get the point)

Thanks for the insightful point you've made on the Bernard Goetz situation, brings food for thought. 

Went ahead and looked that up, definitely extremely prevalent. Racism is probably subtle than it ever has been these days, but it's all over the place, and it applies to more races than ever. Anti-Asian racism is something I'm seeing a lot of these days, I gotta say. Tell you something, I even saw blatant anti-white racism the other day, where a black girl went off how whites were all thieves and couldn't be trusted. Disgusting in absolutely every iteration.

Horrible hearing how you're treated with your woman, these people should be ashamed of themselves. Especially in America I think a lot of people tend to ignore inter-ethnicity racism (i.e., light-skinned northern Italians to dark-skinned southern Italians, light-skinned Arabs to dark-skinned Arabs, etc.) when it's just as strong as any other kind of racism. Again, despicable.

One phrase I'm should prolly correct you on though: 'intelligent brother.' I'm far from intelligent, and if you saw me on the street (not to go all Via Garibaldi on you here haha) you probably wouldn't say I was black. I'm Italian, Ethiopian, Hispanic, Russian Jewish, Turkish, and a few others so I tend to get a variety of things, people telling me I look everything from Mexican to Arab! But going with your point, while I might not experience the specific racism for being of one race with an Asian woman, I'd experience a different kind of racism for being with an Asian woman just cause I'm not her exact ethnicity. It's all disgusting, man. I have no tolerance for racists in this world. 

Went ahead and looked that up, definitely extremely prevalent. Racism is probably subtle than it ever has been these days, but it's all over the place, and it applies to more races than ever. Anti-Asian racism is something I'm seeing a lot of these days, I gotta say. Tell you something, I even saw blatant anti-white racism the other day, where a black girl went off how whites were all thieves and couldn't be trusted. Disgusting in absolutely every iteration.

Horrible hearing how you're treated with your woman, these people should be ashamed of themselves. Especially in America I think a lot of people tend to ignore inter-ethnicity racism (i.e., light-skinned northern Italians to dark-skinned southern Italians, light-skinned Arabs to dark-skinned Arabs, etc.) when it's just as strong as any other kind of racism. Again, despicable.

One phrase I'm should prolly correct you on though: 'intelligent brother.' I'm far from intelligent, and if you saw me on the street (not to go all Via Garibaldi on you here haha) you probably wouldn't say I was black. I'm Italian, Ethiopian, Hispanic, Russian Jewish, Turkish, and a few others so I tend to get a variety of things, people telling me I look everything from Mexican to Arab! But going with your point, while I might not experience the specific racism for being of one race with an Asian woman, I'd experience a different kind of racism for being with an Asian woman just cause I'm not her exact ethnicity. It's all disgusting, man. I have no tolerance for racists in this world. 

Indeed. Inter-ethnicity and reverse racism seems to disturb me more than anything considering that I am in what society labels as an "interracial relationship" as if that bears any significance in the love between a man and a woman. We all came from one source as a human family didn't we? But some are not even too ignorant but too stupid to understand things on our level regarding this social disease.

When I meant in regards to reverse racism btw, is in the fact that other Asians (with exceptions) including my Chinese biological dad persecuted Keiko and myself. I was labeled as an asiaphile, rice chaser, having yellow fever and all kinds of inflammatory remarks just because I would always have a preference for Asian women, as an mixed Asian man (???). They even called me by such insulting labels just because I am Chinese by name and heart and learning the language. One can only imagine how I was insulted by others for being with Keiko. This sort of racist persecution is taking a toll on my lady and it used to bothers me sometimes, wondering how much of the abuse can she take? It's real.

On that note my apologies on my assumptions on what I know now as to be a vastly rich familial heritage that makes you the man that you are. Now I'm aware, hey that's makes two of us with a rich family background as mature multiracial men native to NYC.

Can I say this? Don't downplay yourself as a man who is *not* intelligent, though as much as I appreciate your humility in acknowledging that you are not self-exalted, narcissistic, and haughty in attitude like many esp in NYC. The definition of intelligence is relative to the persons's personality, interests, aspirations, talents, and experience which results in wisdom acquired from those facets of what makes intelligence also those experiences and the lessons learned. I will still that say you are extremely knowledgeable as you post as a brilliant critical thinker who holds back no punches and are in a constructive way, say what needs to be said no matter how difficult and complex the issues may be. No flattery there, the intelligence and wisdom you possess as reflected in your insightful posts are as evident as night and day to me and others, believe that!

Indeed. Inter-ethnicity and reverse racism seems to disturb me more than anything considering that I am in what society labels as an "interracial relationship" as if that bears any significance in the love between a man and a woman. We all came from one source as a human family didn't we? But some are not even too ignorant but too stupid to understand things on our level regarding this social disease.

When I meant in regards to reverse racism btw, is in the fact that other Asians (with exceptions) including my Chinese biological dad persecuted Keiko and myself. I was labeled as an asiaphile, rice chaser, having yellow fever and all kinds of inflammatory remarks just because I would always have a preference for Asian women, as an mixed Asian man (???). They even called me by such insulting labels just because I am Chinese by name and heart and learning the language. One can only imagine how I was insulted by others for being with Keiko. This sort of racist persecution is taking a toll on my lady and it used to bothers me sometimes, wondering how much of the abuse can she take? It's real.

On that note my apologies on my assumptions on what I know now as to be a vastly rich familial heritage that makes you the man that you are. Now I'm aware, hey that's makes two of us with a rich family background as mature multiracial men native to NYC.

Can I say this? Don't downplay yourself as a man who is *not* intelligent, though as much as I appreciate your humility in acknowledging that you are not self-exalted, narcissistic, and haughty in attitude like many esp in NYC. The definition of intelligence is relative to the persons's personality, interests, aspirations, talents, and experience which results in wisdom acquired from those facets of what makes intelligence also those experiences and the lessons learned. I will still that say you are extremely knowledgeable as you post as a brilliant critical thinker who holds back no punches and are in a constructive way, say what needs to be said no matter how difficult and complex the issues may be. No flattery there, the intelligence and wisdom you possess as reflected in your insightful posts are as evident as night and day to me and others, believe that!

You're right, it all comes down to pure ignorance. Ignorance and fear. People who are scared of change, jealous of love, enraged by happiness. They let it boil up and they develop prejudiced opinions, and the good people are left to suffer. I can only hope that you and yours continue to stay strong against it, as it seems to me you're about 20-30 years ahead of where our society is right now. It always shocks me both the negative and positive connotations that inter-racial relationships can bring: most prevalent is the negative stigma that many racists hold, but also incredible is that some see specific pride in being with a certain race (i.e., people who want to get a white girl or get a black man, etc.). That's equally unhealthy, though it's obviously less dangerous than hatred is. Many of us are past caring about color in a relationship, but it'll be decades if not centuries until everybody in our society can take love for what it is, regardless of race.

In regards to your last two paragraphs, I sincerely appreciate that. And, I may say, I have the same to say in regard to your posts. Whenever I see you've made a post in a thread, I can always expect an insightful and well-reasoned post that takes into account a wealth of experience and knowledge. It's always a good read, and so damn good stories I might add. So, in essence, thank you for your comments and thank you for your posts on this site. Could definitely teach a little to some of the other posters we see around here!

Sorry realizm, I don't mean to overshadow your post with my worthless contribution, so I'll be quick.

I'm finally out of my current relationship. While you guys would think I'd by depressed or angered it actually feels good to be on my own again.

I don't want to discuss much about it, but let me just say "she had issues".

Sorry realizm, I don't mean to overshadow your post with my worthless contribution, so I'll be quick.

I'm finally out of my current relationship. While you guys would think I'd by depressed or angered it actually feels good to be on my own again.

I don't want to discuss much about it, but let me just say "she had issues".

No dude it's fine. I said my piece on my experience with Keiko. It's not all about me in this thread.

Now I understand why you posted that quote in your update status. Think of it this way, easier said then done, but now instead of having a woman "with issues" holding you back, now you have the freedom to do wnat you want. To improve on yourself as you prepare for your next venture into a relationship with a fine woman from wherever in the world she may be from.

California is a diverse state much like New York probably even more diverse actually, with fine and attractive, white, black, hispanic and Asian ladies there. You got it made. But for now just take a step back and breathe. And most importantly: don't not look back move foward!

I went through heartbreak and rejection so many times I've lost count. Even with my current love Keiko even though we are commited to each other and our love for each other, strong, we had our days where we've had our arguements too. We're not perfect, so disagrements will happen.

That's why I am telling you what I'm telling you because I went through what you are feeling many many times in the course of my life before I finally found that woman of my dreams who is with me now. It can happen to you too but it takes perseverance in all sincerity.

What about if one of your friends finds a (boy/girl)friend thats a real jerk and winds up pushing you away from your friend? 

You're currently experiencing this?

I've dealt with a situation like this when I was younger. The only advice I can offer is to move ahead on your own. If your friend can't set time for you as well or they're with their BF/GF 24/7 then it's best that everyone involved moves on.

You're currently experiencing this?

I've dealt with a situation like this when I was younger. The only advice I can offer is to move ahead on your own. If your friend can't set time for you as well or they're with their BF/GF 24/7 then it's best that everyone involved moves on.

Its happened to me many times, and I just move on, but still its like a crappy thing to do to someone, and something I would never do to anyone else.

Archived