Relationships

bentton316

I am very happily married to Filipina lady. We share everything together but we also give each other space. That is why next March she is going to The Philippines to visit her family, and I am going to New York to check out buses and trains, YIPPEE!!

That's pretty great. Goes to show how much trust you two trust each other.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im curious, did anybody spend time with their bf/gf on New Years?

I did, absolutely. We were having fun at this lounge in the city. (I'd better spend time with her lol).

In fact New Year's eve is technically our aniversary sort of speak because I kissed her for the first time right dead on at 12:00AM as the fireworks went off in downtown Manhattan some years ago.

I tell you nothing can bring more joy in a man's life like a good woman who cares about you.

I did, absolutely. We were having fun at this lounge in the city. (I'd better spend time with her lol).

In fact New Year's eve is technically our aniversary sort of speak because I kissed her for the first time right dead on at 12:00AM as the fireworks went off in downtown Manhattan some years ago.

I tell you nothing can bring more joy in a man's life like a good woman who cares about you.

^^^This...plus one that's willing to learn about this crazy hobby of ours lol. My girlfriend knows what a R46, 143, & 160 look like (and can actually point it out to me), and she knows what an XD40 is.

^^^This...plus one that's willing to learn about this crazy hobby of ours lol. My girlfriend knows what a R46, 143, & 160 look like (and can actually point it out to me), and she knows what an XD40 is.

How cute. Nice to see it's working out for you both.

That's awesome!

I can only wish upon a star I can say the same for my girl. She thinks I'm crazy for having such an interest. But as I was telling her, my interest in transit issues only reflects my overall interest in New York City history in itself.

Live and let live I guess. *shrugs*

Reminds me of a girl I know... :) She's getting to know the buses/trains out here...

I went through the scare of my life with my girl. I thought I got her pregnant until yesterday when I took her to the doctor. She never went through her period in 7 weeks. The doctor gave her a pregnancy test and YES she turned up negative. She doesn't have health insurance yet as she is a Japanese citizen and she cannot get medicaid since her birth certificate shows she was born in Japan so she doesn't qualify. I lost alot of sleep (for a week)  until last night. The good thing about this was that we were able to pay for care on a sliding scale.

I went bareback on her and I didn't pull out on time before I ejaculated. Oh man the thoughts that went through our minds as we are admittedly struggling right now. I was about to quit my tentative first day of class and get a second job or move in in my uncle's 3 bedroom home, renting a car until I can get on my feet. (Edit: Needed a car since my extended family on my Indian side is in Maryland) 

I definitely want her to have my child but now is not the time. We are not in the financial position to support a child yet.

My doctor thinks that what was happening is that her progesterone and estrogen hormones went haywire and that delayed the period. She looks very healthy but she was distraught. The doctor had to give her a prescription of Xanax to help her heal from the stress.

For the younger posters here guy and gal alike: I have a message -- being in a serious relationship is no joke. It bears a very heavy responsibility.

I did'nt want to post it here but I do want the teens that post here to learn a lesson from my recent ordeal. 

I went through the scare of my life with my girl. I thought I got her pregnant until yesterday when I took her to the doctor. She never went through her period in 7 weeks. The doctor gave her a pregnancy test and YES she turned up negative. She doesn't have health insurance yet as she is a Japanese citizen and she cannot get medicaid since her birth certificate shows she was born in Japan so she doesn't qualify. I lost alot of sleep (for a week)  until last night. The good thing about this was that we were able to pay for care on a sliding scale.

I went bareback on her and I didn't pull out on time before I ejaculated. Oh man the thoughts that went through our minds as we are admittedly struggling right now. I was about to quit my tentative first day of class and get a second job or move in in my uncle's 3 bedroom home, renting a car until I can get on my feet. (Edit: Needed a car since my extended family on my Indian side is in Maryland) 

I definitely want her to have my child but now is not the time. We are not in the financial position to support a child yet.

My doctor thinks that what was happening is that her progesterone and estrogen hormones went haywire and that delayed the period. She looks very healthy but she was distraught. The doctor had to give her a prescription of Xanax to help her heal from the stress.

For the younger posters here guy and gal alike: I have a message -- being in a serious relationship is no joke. It bears a very heavy responsibility.

I did'nt want to post it here but I do want the teens that post here to learn a lesson from my recent ordeal. 

Nonetheless, glad to see you supporting her all the way, regardless the circumstance.

Not to be a prude, but :cough: I think we could've used 'less details' in that post (tmi), just saying. That said, good outcome for you and your gf.

That's what I was thinking. He could've just said "We had a pregnancy scare". I think we would already have a general idea of how it happened....

Hey if I gotta keep it PG-13 in here, so do you :lol:

...but in all seriousness I know that feeling, had a scare of my own a few years ago. That's why you always gotta strap up before you get it on

...just don't use those damn NYC condoms

Archived