Relationships

bentton316

^ lol. I forgot this is a transit forum not a sex education class. And yeah the NYC condoms are not good, they can break so easily.

LMAO... NYC condoms?? You must mean the free ones they give out... There are plenty of good condoms out there speaking of sex education... Perhaps you need Condoms 101...  :lol: 

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LMAO... NYC condoms?? You must mean the free ones they give out... There are plenty of good condoms out there speaking of sex education... Perhaps you need Condoms 101...  :lol: 

Lol, you better be an expert in good condoms, I don't want any more VG8s running around! Horrifying!

Lol, you better be an expert in good condoms, I don't want any more VG8s running around! Horrifying!

LMAO!  :lol:  Never say never... If I decide to have any it won't be for a while and probably two max... I'd have to be a friggin' millionaire to support my kids... I dunno how my parents put up with me... I mean I was a single child but I had my mom's personality which means I was spoiled even more... Very picky...

LMAO!  :lol:  Never say never... If I decide to have any it won't be for a while and probably two max... I'd have to be a friggin' millionaire to support my kids... I dunno how my parents put up with me... I mean I was a single child but I had my mom's personality which means I was spoiled even more... Very picky...

I think I know what you mean. "We're taking the bus today, Vittorio!" "NO! THE EXPRESS!" 

ROFL - Hey its free!

Hmmmm better strap on TWO of them just to make sure, better safe then sorry......  Man. I cant believe I'm actually talking about this on a transit forum!

...but then again this is the Off-Topic area lmao

They gonna learn about this some day lol

True.

Lol at Roadcruiser's video. What the hell is this? 4th grade sex-ed? :lol:

I see the wrappers for those NYC condoms all the time on the ground in Bayside. There must be a place nearby that is giving them out.

Clinic? Planned parenthood?

Why the f**k am I talking?! I've been to those places to get them free. Come on, admit it, all of you have before...

(I'm going away to hide my head in shame).:ph34r:

ROFL - Hey its free!

Hmmmm better strap on TWO of them just to make sure, better safe then sorry......  Man. I cant believe I'm actually talking about this on a transit forum!

This guy knows!

Hmmmm better strap on TWO of them just to make sure, better safe then sorry......

If you strap on two, the friction between them could cause them both to break. Just sayin'

Why the f**k am I talking?! I've been to those places to get them free. Come on, admit it,
all of you
have before...

(I'm going away to hide my head in shame).
:ph34r:

Since they're giving them out at my school, I've heard that some kids just go straight up and ask whatever teacher is in charge of giving them out (I don't even think it's the nurse). That's got to take guts, knowing that those teachers know you're having sex. At least with Planned Parenthood or whatever, the people giving them out don't know you.

Trojan is a good brand. My college offers it, and a majority of the people I know uses it. It doesn't usually break.

In fact here is the manufacturing process of Trojan condoms. Enjoy! :)

Oh wow! So that's how they make it. The moar you know.......

Why the f**k am I talking?! I've been to those places to get them free. Come on, admit it, all of you have before...

(I'm going away to hide my head in shame).:ph34r:

I don't think so. Its mainly the area around a gas station and a deli. One of those could giving them out.

Well, I just called it off with someone. Sure doesn't feel so hot right now, but I got a feeling it was the right call for the long run...

Prolly the most personal I've been on these forums haha...ah sh!t.

Plenty of fish in the sea as the saying goes. F--k it, whatever, there's many great women from all over and around the world out there in New York City. Step back and take a breather. Then get back in the dating game at your own pace. Keep it moving and stay strong brother!

Plenty of fish in the sea as the saying goes. F--k it, whatever, there's many great women from all over and around the world out there in New York City. Step back and take a breather. Then get back in the dating game at your own pace. Keep it moving and stay strong brother!

Thanks bro, agree, that's the only way forward. And hey, guess I'm a free man now haha! Might as well do what *I* want for a little while!

The main thing about not getting success in relationship is the lack of understanding between the partners, many a times, relationships break due to the ego of one partner while at other times, neither of the partner are ready to accept the fault or understand the situations and more often this leads a relationship to get to an end.

My suggestion to maintain and enhance relationship is only one, try and understand the partner or the person with whom you are willing to stay for long, do not let your ego come your way while you are trying to develop a relationship and most importantly always look for good things that your partner has, and avoid finding faults because it creates a divide among the two which ultimately leads to quarrelling and then finally the end of the relationship. Be understanding and supportive to the partner and always give him/her a required space to think on any matter whether for choosing a right person for him/her or for taking any other decision, always care and love the person with whom you wish to build a relationship and stand behind them for any decision they make, be it not to be in your favor, this will help you to get a good confidence in the mind of that person and chances of getting into relationship will increase.

The main thing about not getting success in relationship is the lack of understanding between the partners, many a times, relationships break due to the ego of one partner while at other times, neither of the partner are ready to accept the fault or understand the situations and more often this leads a relationship to get to an end.

Well it's not that cut and dry. There are many circumstances that may lead to a breakup. Actually both my little kitten and myself both have ego problems lol, but we both realize that it is ok to agree to disagree. Key is communication, and knowing how to yield sometimes. Also how to give each other space at times. So when we do come back together and embrace, it's just as passionately as before. It works for me.

*Trying to keep it clean guys! Did I do eet rite?

Well it's not that cut and dry. There are many circumstances that may lead to a breakup. Actually both my little kitten and myself both have ego problems lol, but we both realize that it is ok to agree to disagree. Key is communication, and knowing how to yield sometimes. Also how to give each other space at times. So when we do come back together and embrace, it's just as passionately as before. It works for me.

*Trying to keep it clean guys! Did I do eet rite?

Space is extremely important... I've been there and done that and you can be there spending practically every free moment with the other person and then something happens and then boom... An explosion because either she or you just felt smothered.  There's nothing worse than a woman who is smothering. Usually I find that older mature women get this concept very well...

Archived