Whos Going On The Nostalgia Train?

Sea Beach

So whos going tomorrow? I'll be at 2 Ave tomorrow morning between 9:30 and 9:45. I'll be wearing a shirt that says 'New York City Subways' with all the train bullets on it. If you see me feel free to say hi. I'll be taking this train back and forth at least 4 times.

So whos going tomorrow? I'll be at 2 Ave tomorrow morning between 9:30 and 9:45. I'll be wearing a shirt that says 'New York City Subways' with all the train bullets on it. If you see me feel free to say hi. I'll be taking this train back and forth at least 4 times.
Do you have any more details on this?

I'm going for 2 round trips, then I'm off to Far Rockaway. I like the Rockaways :)

You can TRY to look for me, I'll just give two hints.

1) First half (cars 1-4)

2) You won't see a shirt because I'll have a denim jacket on.

And I usually keep to myself, so you may have to say hi to me ;)

I'll only be there for the first round trip since I have school. And I don't know what I'm gonna wear so don't try finding me! :)

Ya i know what your wearing

Your gonna wear an R40S shirt kicking my R33WF/ML as$. Well thats NOT gonna happen this time!!!:mad: lol

Ill be there. but just for a little. Im just gonna get vids at different station. I wanna try to avoid the foamers as much as possible!

I'm going for 2 round trips, then I'm off to Far Rockaway. I like the Rockaways ;)

You can TRY to look for me, I'll just give two hints.

1) First half (cars 1-4)

2) You won't see a shirt because I'll have a denim jacket on.

And I usually keep to myself, so you may have to say hi to me :P

if you come, you better send me a free copy of Windows 7 Legit!! :P

Archived