Merry Christmas to All!

mark1447

merrychristmass.jpg

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas/Xmas/Holidays or what ever you prefer it to be! On Dec 25th, 2009, this is the day our lord Jesus Christ was born.. Of course if your Religious/Christian :)

I hope everyone spends a nice eve and day of Christmas with there Family and Friends! Enjoy the gifts, food, fun and soooooooooooooooo on!

For the kids: SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN.. He doesn't exist tho ;)

Aww, so you're saying that the milk and cookies I'm going to set out are going to waste? :)

Seriously, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, or happy whatever-you-celebrate-around-this-time. If you don't celebrate anything then have a happy December. Safe holidays everyone!

Aww, so you're saying that the milk and cookies I'm going to set out are going to waste? ;)

Seriously, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, or happy whatever-you-celebrate-around-this-time. If you don't celebrate anything then have a happy December. Safe holidays everyone!

No, just let the dog and cat eat it :) . For the milk, dad will drink it, but finds a bug that fell in and spits it out lol

Thanks and you 2/all!

merrychristmass.jpg

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas/Xmas/Holidays or what ever you prefer it to be! On Dec 25th, 2009, this is the day our lord Jesus Christ was born.. Of course if your Religious/Christian :)

I hope everyone spends a nice eve and day of Christmas with there Family and Friends! Enjoy the gifts, food, fun and soooooooooooooooo on!

Hide that. That will make the kids cry. :cry:

Happy Holidays to all.

Aww, so you're saying that the milk and cookies I'm going to set out are going to waste? :)

Parents eat them, save them or through the cookies out.

Way to spoil Santa for the kiddies, Mark. Now you're gonna get a lump of coal :[

Can I have some of that coal? Enough heat and pressure, you get MONEY......I mean DIAMONDS..... then MONEY B)

Well it's too late for me to say Merry Christmas.....ooo...I just said it

Archived