Major changes on the (A)/(C) lines happening soon

trainspot12

-People in a rush to get rid of the R44s.. Like wow, maybe some of you want it gone, but others like me and a few still love and support the R44s, no matter what! Fart noises, rusting or anything. Idc!

-Who knows if the R44s will retiree. Just because a FEW TSS workers or what ever said so, doesn't mean they know everything.. No offense, but it all depends on the (MTA) not just 2-3 peeps.

No need to jump the gun so face.

No one is jumping the gun when they said that the R44s are going. They are going weather you want to believe this or not. I am not pulling this out of my ass, it comes from the head of CED. Just because Train Dude has not said they are going does not mean it is not happening. Right now, the big decision about the R44s is what will happen to them, will they actually get scrapped or will they reef them. That is where this issue sits now.

And to all the people who are telling others to stop with the talk of car retirements or service changes, shut up and get over it. The whole point of the board is for people to be able to talk about topics like this. If you don't like it, don't read it and move on.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one is jumping the gun when they said that the R44s are going. They are going weather you want to believe this or not. I am not pulling this out of my ass, it comes from the head of CED. Just because Train Dude has not said they are going does not mean it is not happening. Right now, the big decision about the R44s is what will happen to them, will they actually get scrapped or will they reef them. That is where this issue sits now.

And to all the people who are telling others to stop with the talk of car retirements or service changes, shut up and get over it. The whole point of the board is for people to be able to talk about topics like this. If you don't like it, don't read it and move on.

Im talking about jumping the gun on swape. And we just got to see, if the R44s get its death or not!

In simple terms,CED is trying to decide how to retire the cars.

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Like I said on my new members page, I am here to clear up some misunderstanding this member gave everyone.

This member got this information from a T/O who really does not like R32s on the C Line and would rather have anything other than R32s (in which didn't suit well for both this member and the T/O as something occurred both physically and disciplinary wise). Even though everybody is entitled to their opinion, in the future, if you are going to post something, make sure you get the information from a higher authority.

Like ZMan mentioned, T/Os, C/Rs, especially Car Maintenance will occasionally give you information that is misleading or down right false (I hope I said that right as I am up in age and can't keep up with young generation words). Even TSS workers can and do give misleading information. So again, please double check with a supervisor/dispatcher or someone higher up before posting information.

Now as a TSS on the (C) Line, I can tell you this:

NO - The C will not become full length on Tuesday unless something came in between last Wednesday and today as I am on vacation until Tuesday.

NO - The C will not get R44s. This was one option that got shot down immediately.

The R44s are retiring however, this information is not revealed yet nor is a timetable given.

And also one thing I don't like is when people are called liars and idiots due to the fact that they posted information that they assumed was true (If I was a 17-year-old railfan, in which this member is as I know him and his family, who was fascinated with the trains and gotten information from a T/O or C/R I would also assumed it was true). I hope this information clears up some issues that was in this thread and once again, we will have to see what happens in the future.

Have a great day everyone.

Thank god the (C) stays with the R32s, (A)s with the R44. Even tho the R44s are being kicked slowly! Not now of course..

And yes I agree on what i colored red! Someone higher will know, not just anyone!

Well, im still waiting for tues still. Even if the swaps dont occur!

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Like I said on my new members page, I am here to clear up some misunderstanding this member gave everyone.

This member got this information from a T/O who really does not like R32s on the C Line and would rather have anything other than R32s (in which didn't suit well for both this member and the T/O as something occurred both physically and disciplinary wise). Even though everybody is entitled to their opinion, in the future, if you are going to post something, make sure you get the information from a higher authority.

Like ZMan mentioned, T/Os, C/Rs, especially Car Maintenance will occasionally give you information that is misleading or down right false (I hope I said that right as I am up in age and can't keep up with young generation words). Even TSS workers can and do give misleading information. So again, please double check with a supervisor/dispatcher or someone higher up before posting information.

NO - The C will not become full length on Tuesday unless something came in between last Wednesday and today as I am on vacation until Tuesday.

NO - The C will not get R44s. This was one option that got shot down immediately.

The R44s are retiring however, this information is not revealed yet nor is a timetable given.

And also one thing I don't like is when people are called liars and idiots due to the fact that they posted information that they assumed was true (If I was a 17-year-old railfan, in which this member is as I know him and his family, who was fascinated with the trains and gotten information from a T/O or C/R I would also assumed it was true). I hope this information clears up some issues that was in this thread and once again, we will have to see what happens in the future.

That Happens all the time, TSS give the wrong info because they don't like the equipment they have to work with. I knew a TSS that used to give me the wrong info, I knew the TSS was wrong, So I just went along with my day.

Thank you for the information you provided, however I am curious as to why the R44 on the (C) idea was shot down. Is it because the crew on the (C) don't know how to operate the R44s?

I laugh at those people who didnt agree with Train Dude (from SubChat) on the post where he downplay the rumors. He didnt hold back the info.... Wakeup people.

BTW, he did it again on todays post where he downplay the rumors, you can look at yoursevles at that post.

You're welcome to all that said thanks.

So here's the Yard Assignments for the (A) and (C) line today:

(A) - R44 (26)

(A) - R46 (11)

(A) - R32 (1 Set)

(C) - R32 (18) 8-Car Trains

Thank you very much and have a great day.

You forgot one more thing....

(C)... there is NO R44 set TODAY

You're welcome to all that said thanks.

So here's the Yard Assignments for the (A) and (C) line today:

(A) - R44 (26)

(A) - R46 (11)

(A) - R32 (1 Set)

(C) - R32 (18) 8-Car Trains

Thank you very much and have a great day.

Okay and NO R44s on the (C) Line today

Thank you! This bs roamers has got to stop :cool:! Im glade everything is the same! Now i can tell most of my subscribers at youtube this since there bugging me with this bs!

Ahhh, Its so great everythings the same! I just got back for some nice shots!

For those who hate the R44s on the (A) or hate em.. Well then idc, becuz i love them as well as others. R44 fart noises, carbon problems or what ever! Idc if the (A) isnt fully R32 just for the RFW. As long as i get a ride to my destination , im good! Plus if i want an R32 (A), then its a rare catch B)! lol

Oh well! R44 may retiree but im still gonna be taking my R44 rides! And R32 (C) rides ;)!

Congratz (A)(C), your with the old CLASSICS B)!

Hey I know where I got my info from and I know it's good. You want to believe me, believe me, you don't want to I don't care either way...you all know my track record posting here and it ain't full of lies and BS.

The R44's are going away and that's a fact, believe if you want to believe, but pretty soon they will start to disappear. As for what's going to move where to cover the service, that hasn't exactly been ironed out yet, they are still discussing it so how about a little more wait and see.

I don't know where the hell these R44 to the C rumors came from or what they're even supposed to be relevant to, but I have heard NOTHING of the sort from ANYONE reliable so let's stop dreaming about 600 foot C trains now. I will say this one more time and hopefully this time it will sink in: STOP speculating...

What about C8AvLocal? Shes not reliable? Becuz at least she said some good things that turned this topic around. So i find her very reliable! :tup:

And yes i agree with you on the (C) dealing with 44/46s and the retirement of the R44s.

Hey I know where I got my info from and I know it's good. You want to believe me, believe me, you don't want to I don't care either way...you all know my track record posting here and it ain't full of lies and BS.

The R44's are going away and that's a fact, believe if you want to believe, but pretty soon they will start to disappear. As for what's going to move where to cover the service, that hasn't exactly been ironed out yet, they are still discussing it so how about a little more wait and see.

I don't know where the hell these R44 to the C rumors came from or what they're even supposed to be relevant to, but I have heard NOTHING of the sort from ANYONE reliable so let's stop dreaming about 600 foot C trains now. I will say this one more time and hopefully this time it will sink in: STOP speculating...

Archived