Bus drivers please read, for it will help others on this site

Chris Frusci

The first problem with the BOSS exam are the people taking it. They give you MORE than enough time to triple check your answers. Its not that many questions. I read everything 3 times and I changed my answers because I picked up on a couple of key things.

1- They ask you many of the same questions, they just re-word the question

2- It was basically common sense. When they ask you how you feel about someone who calls in sick, you don't want to say you think its ok.

3- There really was no right answer. There were just 1 or 2 "wrong" answers. In other words, if you pick A, B and D then thats acceptable. If you pick C then you got it wrong.

Thats was what I meant by saying "it is almost impossible to fail". So after reading this why do you think people fail? Not because they are stupid, but because they didn't take the time out to read everything over and over and over and over and over.

Good luck to those taking the BOSS exam in the future.

Chris, sir

You are a humanitarian, maybe even in the wrong business.

You are definitely going North when the time comes.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exam #2801 im waiting for medical so i call and ask what list # are they up to for medical i was told the 1700's and no vacancies at this time next class is in July im almost there now if i dont get a call im going to have to call them back i went for lab back in march

Damn I'm on the mabstoa 2801 list too that's crazy have me thinking they going to call for training now there is no vacancies they should call & tell us there is no vacancies & give us an estimate time they think there would be some room for training.

O well just have 2 wait that's all why stress it

Damn I'm on the mabstoa 2801 list too that's crazy have me thinking they going to call for training now there is no vacancies they should call & tell us there is no vacancies & give us an estimate time they think there would be some room for training.

I agree im not even going to stress it

I'm on the mabstoa 2801 list too my list# is 4787

i don't know if i pass or fail the boss test I'm waiting for the answer

i take the test 4-2-2008

i take the exam# 8006 too april 19 i have to wait 2 weeks to see if i pass o fail, i just have to wait and see the update in this forum.

i hope that everybody pass.

I'm on the mabstoa 2801 list too my list# is 4787

i don't know if i pass or fail the boss test I'm waiting for the answer

i take the test 4-2-2008

i take the exam# 8006 too april 19 i have to wait 2 weeks to see if i pass o fail, i just have to wait and see the update in this forum.

i hope that everybody pass.

Thanks Manny for giving us a couple of questions from the BOSS exam. Do you know how high the #2801 list is? We will soon find out our scores from exam #8006(2-3 weeks). Do they publish the scores or the eligibles list on the Chief civil service newspaper?

Thanks Manny for giving us a couple of questions from the BOSS exam. Do you know how high the #2801 list is? We will soon find out our scores from exam #8006(2-3 weeks). Do they publish the scores or the eligibles list on the Chief civil service newspaper?

This is where to check when they post the key answers: http://mta.info/nyct/hr/answerkeys.htm

They do not publish the eligible lists or scores in the chief newspaper. You will be mailed that info.....

hey GIMMECKS. Ive been great. My first "official" day on my own is tomorrow. The job is good. I really can't complain about the job. Except for today, it rained. It rained while I was working. So I guess I could complain about the weather maybe?

I'm doing good. I moved out of my house. On my own now. How about you? How are you holding up? 2180, yea thats CRAZY close. Your going in very soon.

HANG IN THERE!!!

Congrats on moving out. Now you can have all the chicks over w/out worrying about the parents being around. LOL.

What have your hours been like since you went on your own?

Thanks for the compliments guys. DOB2DOB: Im not Canadian.

I have nothing against Canadians. Celine Dion and Michael Buble are the shiiiizzziiittt.

Never said you were Canadian. He said you were going north, and Canada is to the North.......

wow they are moving fast on the lists....I was list #601 in 5025 and I never went down...I got called for the MTA BUS and I am happy here for now!! I just broke my first mirror 2weeks ago....if I was at TA they would be making my probabtion longer or looking to get rid of me.....thank god probabtion is over for me!!!

Never said you were Canadian. He said you were going north, and Canada is to the North.......

Guys, just to clear it up... I have no idea why anyone would have thought going North meant being Canadian. I meant Chris was going North to the big Depot in the sky when the time comes for doing everyone a favor on these forums. Canada had nothing to do with it. I've been to Montreal with the Ranger fan club years ago... The women were gorgeous. Enough said. ;)

Guys, just to clear it up... I have no idea why anyone would have thought going North meant being Canadian. I meant Chris was going North to the big Depot in the sky when the time comes for doing everyone a favor on these forums. Canada had nothing to do with it. I've been to Montreal with the Ranger fan club years ago... The women were gorgeous. Enough said. ;)

LMAO!

I am the only one who said Canada. Guess you don't know me well enough to know I joke on here. I know you meant the land of milk and honeys. Canada was a joke, and I think it went over Chris's head also........

I am not just a miserable B/O, I'm also a joker........

I am the only one who said Canada. Guess you don't know me well enough to know I joke on here. I know you meant the land of milk and honeys. Canada was a joke, and I think it went over Chris's head also........

I am not just a miserable B/O, I'm also a joker........

Are you a smoker and a midnight toker as well?

ok here are some questions i rembemer by heart from the test?

1.which boroughs does the williamsburg bridge connect?

A.manhattan and brooklyn

b.queens and manhattan

c.brooklyn and staten island

D.bronx and manhattan

2.which neighborhood is the united nations located

A.muarry hill

B.upper east side

c.east harlem

D.harlem

3. Between which streets is the javits center located

A. 12 and 11th ave

B. 2nd and 1st ave

c. 50st and 53rd st

D.23rd and 11 ave

4.The united states national tennis tornament which borough is it located

A.brooklyn

B.manhattan

c.queens

D.staten island

5. what color are the rear fog lights of a bus

A.red

B.green

c.white

D.amber

6.which bus do you take to get to grants tomb?

A. m50

B.m101

c.m34

D.m42

7.which bus do you take to get to javits center

A.m34

B.m101

c.m103

D.m27

8.which bus do you take to get to the intrepid museum

A.m50

B.m101

c.m34

D.m42

9.which island is the statue of liberty located

A.liberty island

B.rikers island

C.governors island

D.staten island

10.which do you have to take to get from museum of natural history to metropolitan museum of art?

you welcome

sorry i don't know how high is the 2801 list

for the 2 question DOB2RTO post were to fine the key answers

if you need more questions from the boss exam i can help

i can get 15-20 more questions from the boss exam

(MTA)

Just like to inform everyone!

Just got home today from 180 livingston street for a drug test and to pick up pre-employment paperwork!

this is for exam# 5025 list 1989.

was told i can hear a phone call between 1-30 days! hopefully its 2 weeks!

very excitited(MTA)

(MTA)

Just like to inform everyone!

Just got home today from 180 livingston street for a drug test and to pick up pre-employment paperwork!

this is for exam# 5025 list 1989.

was told i can hear a phone call between 1-30 days! hopefully its 2 weeks!

very excitited(MTA)

Congrats MTA

1989 is the year my daughter was born, so you will do well!!!

FDB

Archived